Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,402 members, 7,964,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 05:13 PM

Job Hunting Isn't What It Used To Be - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Hunting Isn't What It Used To Be (364 Views)

5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Accept This Job Offer Or Continue Job Hunting??? / Some Fun While Job Hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Hunting Isn't What It Used To Be by Themainn: 2:20am On Aug 05, 2019
Job hunting isn't what it used to be.  It's highly competitive and fast. In the age of twitter, tag lines and soundbites, your resume will need to pass the 5 second test.  If a viewer doesn't understand your story within seconds, they pass.  Sad but true. 

I have solved that problem with a new format, tailored toward mid level and senior executives.  It's comprehensive, succinct, and showcases your depth of skill.  It's called a Visual Resume ™. 

HERE'S WHY YOU NEED ONE: 

97% of resumes are viewed online so content, and page real estate is critical, not optional

Resumes are scanned, not read. You have 5 seconds to convey a message 

Visual Resumes™ thread together your work history; unlike traditional resumes

ABOUT ME: 

Professional resume writer 

20+ years experience 

Former hiring manager

Published author 

Brand marketer

Responsive and easy to work with 

Speedy service

WHO VISUAL RESUMES ™ ARE FOR? 

Those re-entering the workforce

Those will diverse skill sets

Those who are changing job functions 

Those with a traditional resume that isn't working 

Email me @ ihemejonathan@yahoo.com
Or call nd WhatsApp with +2349018902459
Re: Job Hunting Isn't What It Used To Be by Came4amod: 7:56am On Aug 05, 2019
What pains me the most is website using LinkedIn and posting fake jobs for traffic .. That's very unethical and I believe those website should be dealt with by the authorities .. But the authorities are sleeping .. If they need my help .. I can tell them how to take it down ..

1 Like

Re: Job Hunting Isn't What It Used To Be by Came4amod: 7:57am On Aug 05, 2019
The next time you see a job on linkedin that does not redirect to the real company site just don't click it .. Because u are generating free traffic for some idiots who gave up on looking for a job

1 Like

Re: Job Hunting Isn't What It Used To Be by Themainn: 4:38am On Sep 20, 2019
Very true bro
Re: Job Hunting Isn't What It Used To Be by Themainn: 5:35am On Sep 23, 2019
Re: Job Hunting Isn't What It Used To Be by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 26, 2019
Opera is hiring!!!
earn #150,000 - #200,000
https://olist.ng/activity/job/support?name=Oluwatosin&id=210378

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Personnel Wanted / Recruitment In Lagos / Temple Management Company Internship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.