Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,229 members, 7,977,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:14 AM

#bbnaija: "Am Here 99 Days, No Juju From The Village Can Take Me Out" - Mercy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: "Am Here 99 Days, No Juju From The Village Can Take Me Out" - Mercy (615 Views)

Bbnaija Last Lady Standing: Check Out Mercy's Handsome Father (photos) / Fans Call Out Mercy Aigbe After Showing Her Cleavage (photos) / Toyin Abraham: Calling Out Mercy Aigbe Was A Publicity Stunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: "Am Here 99 Days, No Juju From The Village Can Take Me Out" - Mercy by Gistvic: 3:19am On Aug 05, 2019
@Gistvic.com

BBNaija housemate, Mercy is confident that she would remain an BBN house till the 99th day. Gistvic Reports.

Mercy claims that no juju from the village can take her out and she might even win the grand price.

IS SHE CAPABLE OF WINNING??

She said:
"Am here, Me I dey here 99 days. Even Juju from village no fit comot me. I am here till 99 days by the special grace of God. If not i go even the money self join.

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/08/bbnaija-me-i-dey-here-99-days-no-juju.html

1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "Am Here 99 Days, No Juju From The Village Can Take Me Out" - Mercy by Gistvic: 3:20am On Aug 05, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: #bbnaija: "Am Here 99 Days, No Juju From The Village Can Take Me Out" - Mercy by Climax07(m): 3:59am On Aug 05, 2019
hmm
Re: #bbnaija: "Am Here 99 Days, No Juju From The Village Can Take Me Out" - Mercy by Id97: 5:25am On Aug 05, 2019
It is irksome when people mention God's name flippantly and recklessly use the phrase"by the special grace of God" to prove a point.
Mercy might end up remaining in the house for 99 days like she said but it can never be by the special grace of God because God frowns at obscenities.
People need to be mindful of the way they use the name of God.
Re: #bbnaija: "Am Here 99 Days, No Juju From The Village Can Take Me Out" - Mercy by bookyp19: 6:08am On Aug 05, 2019
making mouth comes b4 fall
Re: #bbnaija: "Am Here 99 Days, No Juju From The Village Can Take Me Out" - Mercy by itspzpics(m): 6:13am On Aug 05, 2019
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Uber Driver Saved Rapper Ikechukwu From Dying Of Acute Food Poisoning [Photo] / 7 Fast-growing Nigerian Youtube Channels You Should Subscribe To / #bbnaija: Watch Omashola Squeezing Mercy’s A$$ Like Fufu (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.