Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

BBNaija: Jeff Resigned From Work & Told His Colleagues That He's Going To Canada - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Jeff Resigned From Work & Told His Colleagues That He's Going To Canada (45462 Views)

BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House / #bbnaija: Jeff, Omashola, Mike And Tacha Are Up For Possible Eviction / Bbnaija: Jeff, His Parents And 3 Sisters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Jeff Resigned From Work & Told His Colleagues That He's Going To Canada by dazzlingd(m): 10:58am On Aug 05, 2019
Awol1:

You are the only one that know.

Pantheist.

Seeing spirits everywhere and in everything.

So Jeff's eviction is now the cause his colleagues at work who manipulated evictions result through some dark magic,right?

Africans...

It's just a joke.... Lol
Re: BBNaija: Jeff Resigned From Work & Told His Colleagues That He's Going To Canada by Lordjb: 10:58am On Aug 05, 2019
Is it your resignation? In Simi's voice 'MIND YOUR BUSINESS' grin see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija live
Re: BBNaija: Jeff Resigned From Work & Told His Colleagues That He's Going To Canada by kevoh(m): 10:58am On Aug 05, 2019
Hope you do know he could still head for Canada if he's got his COPR and his Visa stamped ready to travel.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Jeff Resigned From Work & Told His Colleagues That He's Going To Canada by TSRC: 11:00am On Aug 05, 2019
It is a thing of shame.
I don't expect someone as old as that to tell his work colleagues he is going to BBN.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Jeff Resigned From Work & Told His Colleagues That He's Going To Canada by enemyofprogress: 11:02am On Aug 05, 2019
Bold move, bold step.

Biko where are we meeting for the revolution protest. I fey in front of my house since 5AM I never see people come out o
Re: BBNaija: Jeff Resigned From Work & Told His Colleagues That He's Going To Canada by naturalwaves: 11:03am On Aug 05, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Jeff Resigned From Work & Told His Colleagues That He's Going To Canada by albacete(m): 11:06am On Aug 05, 2019
Kikiki
Re: BBNaija: Jeff Resigned From Work & Told His Colleagues That He's Going To Canada by Femich18(m): 11:09am On Aug 05, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Bold move, bold step.

Biko where are we meeting for the revolution protest. I fey in front of my house since 5AM I never see people come out o
Nah you be that guy wey wear blue top standing? You no tell me nah. Them dey the back of your street

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Jeff Resigned From Work & Told His Colleagues That He's Going To Canada by sharena(m): 11:10am On Aug 05, 2019
THE THING BE SAY HE DON RESIGN HE DON RESIGN ,AS E BE NOW SELF NA CELEBRITY HIM BE LIKE THIS ,BECAUSE LAST LAST U GO DE SEE AM FOR MUSIC VIDEOS AND TELECASTS

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Jeff Resigned From Work & Told His Colleagues That He's Going To Canada by enemyofprogress: 11:11am On Aug 05, 2019
Femich18:

Nah you be that guy wey wear blue top standing? You no tell me nah. Them dey the back of your street
Na me o, with red beret for head
Re: BBNaija: Jeff Resigned From Work & Told His Colleagues That He's Going To Canada by donaldde2: 11:14am On Aug 05, 2019
Lincoln275:
Foolish boy

And how his decision tak affect you, hun? U no go mind your own biz and ur problem..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Jeff Resigned From Work & Told His Colleagues That He's Going To Canada by ruthmadaki90: 11:17am On Aug 05, 2019
is is her resign?? Hanty abeg eskiss us.
Re: BBNaija: Jeff Resigned From Work & Told His Colleagues That He's Going To Canada by lanocfoods: 11:17am On Aug 05, 2019
He will still go, he took a detour
Re: BBNaija: Jeff Resigned From Work & Told His Colleagues That He's Going To Canada by Femich18(m): 11:17am On Aug 05, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Na me o, with red beret for head
Wow....Never knew o. So sorry I go come your side now. Just wait for me I'm on my way
Re: BBNaija: Jeff Resigned From Work & Told His Colleagues That He's Going To Canada by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:20am On Aug 05, 2019
Awol1:

Pantheist.

So Jeff's eviction is now the cause his colleagues at work who manipulated evictions result through some dark magic,right?

Africans...

Na just sarcasm, you fall for am, you no go fit stay Warri ooh lol

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Jeff Resigned From Work & Told His Colleagues That He's Going To Canada by enemyofprogress: 11:21am On Aug 05, 2019
Femich18:

Wow....Never knew o. So sorry I go come your side now. Just wait for me I'm on my way
ok

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Jeff Resigned From Work & Told His Colleagues That He's Going To Canada by captianfreeman(m): 11:21am On Aug 05, 2019
Awol1:

Pantheist.

Africans...

Laugh wan kill me.
Re: BBNaija: Jeff Resigned From Work & Told His Colleagues That He's Going To Canada by Mizwisdom(f): 11:22am On Aug 05, 2019
drezzyx:
Wicked guy japa from work at least to win something if nothing at all kpansh some girls in d house.

This sex you guys idolize like this enn... ask Teddy A, he thought he could runaway after his toilet affair at BBN house but now he's hooked. Lesson learned, you don't kpansh any how and go free

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Jeff Resigned From Work & Told His Colleagues That He's Going To Canada by Lincoln275(m): 11:34am On Aug 05, 2019
donaldde2:

And how his decision tak affect you, hun? U no go mind you own biz and ur problem..
Trust me , you are not minding your business either because I don’t know how my comment affect your brain now
Re: BBNaija: Jeff Resigned From Work & Told His Colleagues That He's Going To Canada by Anban11: 11:42am On Aug 05, 2019
They were asked not to mention to anybody that they were selected b4 the day..so it is not his fault
Re: BBNaija: Jeff Resigned From Work & Told His Colleagues That He's Going To Canada by Maj196(m): 11:50am On Aug 05, 2019
Jeff wey mumu lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija: Jeff Resigned From Work & Told His Colleagues That He's Going To Canada by pelkad1290(m): 11:51am On Aug 05, 2019

Baba had to cover up
He wanted to say Cubana, Lagos
Re: BBNaija: Jeff Resigned From Work & Told His Colleagues That He's Going To Canada by donaldde2: 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
Lincoln275:

Trust me , you are not minding your business either because I don’t know how my comment affect your brain now

E peeper u for body well well grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Jeff Resigned From Work & Told His Colleagues That He's Going To Canada by KevMitnick: 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
He did the right thing. You can't be too careful nowadays. Too many people with the evil eye running around. If they don't know, it won't spoil trust me. Honestly, I've been a victim. People ask you questions not because they are concerned but because they need information to hold about you, something they can trade with when the time is right. He did well for himself. I hope he takes good advantage of his media tour.
Re: BBNaija: Jeff Resigned From Work & Told His Colleagues That He's Going To Canada by ladykolly(f): 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
Naijafull19:
Resigned for useless show...instead of going to Canada.,...

Okay...
You're busy calling it a useless show, when it is one of the platform to sell oneself without carrying cv upandan.
A show with great opportunities

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Jeff Resigned From Work & Told His Colleagues That He's Going To Canada by Owaincouncil: 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2019
And now, he has been deported from Canada

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Jeff Resigned From Work & Told His Colleagues That He's Going To Canada by Arnoldo(m): 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
Lincoln275:
Foolish boy
what makes him foolish? He has made fame and if he leverages on that he would be successful in whatever field he finds himself..
Re: BBNaija: Jeff Resigned From Work & Told His Colleagues That He's Going To Canada by rosy1992(f): 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
bb naija is the modernized Canada.
Re: BBNaija: Jeff Resigned From Work & Told His Colleagues That He's Going To Canada by classydamsel: 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
And why are you just telling us now?
Why haven't you said it since?
You want to start mocking him abi?

God sees your heart o
Re: BBNaija: Jeff Resigned From Work & Told His Colleagues That He's Going To Canada by gr8child(m): 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
BBNaija makes contestants sign a non-disclosure, so they can't tell anyone that they are going to the BBNaija house or they lose their place.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) / BBNaija: Angel Breaks Down In Tears; Niyi And Cross Clash Over Bread / Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.