Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,144 members, 7,896,882 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 12:28 AM

Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police (20273 Views)

Fubara To Commissioners: You Were Caught In Crossfire, I Have Nothing Against U / Delta state: Governor Oborevwori Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners / Governor Fayemi Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners, Talks Tough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by Jabioro: 8:48am On Aug 05, 2019
Na this kind Nigeria Police they show muscle..bandit Terrorist ...yebuyebu police
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by chiagozien(m): 8:48am On Aug 05, 2019
ok ok
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by Oksman(m): 8:49am On Aug 05, 2019
Tocynone:
Lol. A country where security agents negotiates with bandits because of their incapabilities (Zamfara).

But the president once promised to help Germany fight terrorism, with same security

https://punchng.com/munich-shooting-buhari-offers-help-germany-fight-terrorism/amp/

Wow never heard this before, what a stupid suggestion! Larry King once labeled Nigeria as a " Country that imports what she has and exports what she doesn't have" during the reign of Abacha. This is a government that cannot end the insurgency in the northeast even though the terrorists are people of the same religion, sect and culture!
SMH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by Eddygourdo(m): 8:49am On Aug 05, 2019
You voted for buhari. Yet talking about revolution? You must be stupid
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by kurupt1: 8:49am On Aug 05, 2019
Npfn:
Do not participate in any revolution protest this is a yorubas fight the security authorities are ready to deal with any one that does avoid sowore protest you die today you die for nothing
Blessful week ahead
Sharrapp......Boko Haram supporter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by Nreebge: 8:49am On Aug 05, 2019
planB70179:

DM me i need this
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by tillaman(m): 8:51am On Aug 05, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I on behalf of all Igbo nairalanders assures the Inspector of General of Police that we will not be party to this useless call for revolution because it's aim is tainted.

Any defiant participant is responsible for whatever action meted on them by the Paramilitary
Buhari is not GEJ.
i just heard sowore threatened to set himself on fire!! Who does that? That dude is a scam
If he really wants to do that let’s bath with gasoline and I will gladly torch him!
Revolutionary soldier my arse
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 05, 2019
I wish Nigerians can wise up and join hands together and fight this government. I can still remember Ghana and their country is better now.
But Nigerians too dey fear, they no want die. That is the price we would have to pay to make Nigeria great again.
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by maxkia(m): 8:53am On Aug 05, 2019
Well said my brother. Now the Igbos are saying it’s a Yoruba War cos Sowore is a Yoruba man. You see why the Hausas will keep rulling us? Igbos & OPC are Both Tootless & Tribalistic. Until we see Nigeria Problem as a General Problem & not Yoruba or Igbo Thing. This old Men will keep Marginalizing Us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by Boyooosa(m): 8:54am On Aug 05, 2019
If the Revolution move is genuine, it will stand avd if otherwise, the organizers will regret this.
We can't be double-fooled.
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by SeanBeulah(m): 8:54am On Aug 05, 2019
In need of UK used laptops and you're located in Lagos? We do fee delivery and pay ment on delivery

Check my profile for more info
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by joseph1832(m): 8:54am On Aug 05, 2019
Ghen Ghen. Action Film want to start.
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:55am On Aug 05, 2019
Why are they afraid of the people They've oppressed for years ?

It will never be well with buhari
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 05, 2019
dangermouse:
One way or the other,the revolution is coming of the government does not sit up...
no revolution is coming. better sit in your house if you are jobless. don't let corrupt old men like soyinka sit under AC and lead you to death
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by kurupt1: 8:56am On Aug 05, 2019
maxkia:
Well said my brother. Now the Igbos are saying it’s a Yoruba War cos Sowore is a Yoruba man. You see why the Hausas will keep rulling us? Igbos & OPC are Both Tootless & Tribalistic. Until we see Nigeria Problem as a General Problem & not Yoruba or Igbo Thing. This old Men will keep Marginalizing Us.
The igbos are in support of the protest, just show seriousness and we will join!

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by solidmyk(m): 8:57am On Aug 05, 2019
Lol. Naija my country these folks are really scared of revolution judging from the length of measures they took, but the fact still remains that sooner or later people will still come for their right its a timing bomb.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 05, 2019
OdumegwuOjukwu:
What I don't understand is why IPOB and OPC are not organising rallies.

As you can see, the security agencies are overwhelmed already.
ipob is not interested in a change of government. they are only interested in leaving the shit-hole.
oduduwa should fight for their revolution

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 05, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I can assure the Inspector of General of Police that no Igbo will be party to this useless call for revolution because it's aim is tainted.
We shall not be used as pawns by sell-out moles.

Any defiant participant is responsible for whatever action meted on them by the Paramilitary.
A word is enough for the wise.

Buhari is not GEJ.
Coward and Nnamdi Slowpoke
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 05, 2019
tillaman:
i just heard sowore threatened to set himself on fire!! Who does that? That dude is a scam
If he really wants to do that let’s bath with gasoline and I will gladly torch him!
And you believe that in your infinite wisdom. Are you not a fool?
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by King44(m): 9:01am On Aug 05, 2019
I think this is the right time all aggrieved persons and group should tag along and stage a very peaceful but solid protest, doing it alone won't bring change but together we can send a very loud message with one voice
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by AngelicBeing: 9:02am On Aug 05, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I can assure the Inspector of General of Police that no Igbo will be party to this useless call for revolution because it's aim is tainted.
We shall not be used as pawns by sell-out moles.

Let those who sabotaged the possibility of a government change before and during the elections not ask that we protest against the government they chose with their own hands.

Any defiant participant is responsible for whatever action meted on them by the Paramilitary.
A word is enough for the wise.

Buhari is not GEJ.
tongue
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by crafteck(m): 9:03am On Aug 05, 2019
Npfn:
Do not participate in any revolution protest this is a yorubas fight the security authorities are ready to deal with any one that does avoid sowore protest you die today you die for nothing
Blessful week ahead

Accepted, yoruba would do it, Sowore and some others would die now, guess who dies next even before hausas... Use your head
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 05, 2019
tillaman:
he did not. it was all made up by that useless buhari aid laurretta onochie on Twitter
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by tillaman(m): 9:04am On Aug 05, 2019
reportingfraud:

And you believe that in your infinite wisdom. Are you not a fool?
sowore probably said it! Reuben Abati attested to it and Prof Jideofo Adibe was asking what he would gain if he did that!! Sowore might be trying to pull some stunt!
Maybe you should look up the American revolution to enlighten your wise self about what the word REVOLUTION means
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by Flier: 9:04am On Aug 05, 2019
Boyooosa:
If the Revolution move is genuine, it will stand avd if otherwise, the organizers will regret this.
We can't be double-fooled.
There will never be a true revolution without NLC
They are the only one who can successfully stage a revolution
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by ariesbull: 9:04am On Aug 05, 2019
reportingfraud:

Coward and Nnamdi Slowpoke

But that is the fact...do you expect igbo to join you...you are dreaming
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:04am On Aug 05, 2019
One thing i'm very optimistic about the RevolutionNow is that this non violent agitation and call for reform by Sowore, is an avenue for the shiites, IMN and other muslim weaponize organization to hijack the aim of this calls and turn it to blood bathing anarchy that will culminate to another robust joint yoruba and other region terroist forces, the timing for this 5 August stuff is absolutely accidental and coincidental that may pragmatically be spelling out mayhem to the common Nigeria and quagmiring government activites towards a free and fast run of shenanigans activites
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by Boyooosa(m): 9:04am On Aug 05, 2019
Rain wey dey fall for the whole abuja right now sef, should communicate to the mumu revolution apologists that God is not with them...
May be they did not seek Him before coming up with nonsense.

Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 05, 2019
King44:
I think this is the right time all aggrieved persons and group should tag along and stage a very peaceful but solid protest, doing it alone won't bring change but together we can send a very loud message with one voice
we all have different agenda. Yoruba should fight their battle alone
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by ariesbull: 9:06am On Aug 05, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
NwaAmaikpe the MANGINA..a.k.a Nwa Mummy
I thought Igbo boys were strong but I guess you proved me wrong. After now you weaklings will be shouting Biafra but when its time for action.. You will run like a sissy. Cowardice must be a dominant trait in your family DNA..

We can't be part of this....we wanted you guys 2014 you called us wailers....we igbo di not forget and we don't forgive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Construct Super-highways Connecting Abuja And Lagos, PH And Lagos / Most Expensive Cities: Lagos, Abuja Among Top 4 In Africa / Still On The Lagos-Calabar Rail Line Controversy - Excerpt From Thisdaylive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.