Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,413 members, 7,881,511 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:51 PM

Raheem Sterling Gifts His Shirt To Young Liverpool Fan - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Raheem Sterling Gifts His Shirt To Young Liverpool Fan (34542 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) / Barcelona Unveil Antoine Griezmann From Atletico Madrid,reveal His Shirt No(pic / Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raheem Sterling Gifts His Shirt To Young Liverpool Fan by lapazi(m): 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
That Ugly shirt, what da helll were they thinking
Re: Raheem Sterling Gifts His Shirt To Young Liverpool Fan by DavidTariq96(m): 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
FCBboy:
I so much love football, football is my second name.

but it's a pity I couldn't fulfill my dream.

no thanks to this failed entity called Nigeria.

my broda we plenty.. Just kip de hustle wat will b will be with or without nigeria
Re: Raheem Sterling Gifts His Shirt To Young Liverpool Fan by Sonnobax15(m): 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2019
drips8:
Some fanatic fans would have rejected the jersey if it was offered to them
No broke ass fan would reject such a gift,knowing how much it could be sold...original jersey 4 that matter!
Re: Raheem Sterling Gifts His Shirt To Young Liverpool Fan by Sonnobax15(m): 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
Make epl start abeq...am tired of all these streets to streets matches all in the name of pre season!
Re: Raheem Sterling Gifts His Shirt To Young Liverpool Fan by NACE13: 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
FCBboy:

I blame your useless father instead.

after putting all necessary efforts who else should I blame?

to enter ordinary kwara football academy you must know one commissioner.

is that how things are done in European football?

Bro, you are right. My friend went for Enugu Rangers talent hunt (U-15 or something, I can't really remember). After waiting for few hours, a man just came to them while talking on the phone. After he ended the call, he just came forward with about two other men, called few guys from the crowd and told the remaining to go home.

1 Like

Re: Raheem Sterling Gifts His Shirt To Young Liverpool Fan by paradigmshift(m): 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
crazygod:
Whatever!!!! He is still a traitor. He could have signed for other clubs, he had to choose a Manchester club. I so hate anything Manchester. Especially those devils.
#YNWA

Keep hating poor man.
Re: Raheem Sterling Gifts His Shirt To Young Liverpool Fan by Electronzeez(m): 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
Cosmatikka:
If only I was born or raised in these functional countries, I would have been at d same level with d likes of VVD by now. But shitt mehn, dey born me for dis shithole.
This is one of d reasons I've sworn to have and train my kids abroad. The must have d opportunities I missed in this life cry

Loòoooooooooooool
Re: Raheem Sterling Gifts His Shirt To Young Liverpool Fan by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
FCBboy:

thank u my brother help me ask am. My younger bro and I went to KFA thrice for the screening but they refuse to even carry one of us all becos we don't have any strong person to work it out for us and since the last time in 2015 we had to give up and face school.
Nigeria is destroyed beyond repairs
this country can never be great again!

2 Likes

Re: Raheem Sterling Gifts His Shirt To Young Liverpool Fan by CapitanS: 5:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
Awwn, that was nice of him
Re: Raheem Sterling Gifts His Shirt To Young Liverpool Fan by maxilly(m): 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2019
This fool of a player cost my 56k by missing that one on one chance yesterday.
Re: Raheem Sterling Gifts His Shirt To Young Liverpool Fan by tokrizy: 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2019
FCBboy:

I FEEL UR PAIN BRO I SWR DOWN
Re: Raheem Sterling Gifts His Shirt To Young Liverpool Fan by Minemrys: 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2019
Haymaykar:
just imagine Egypt beating Nigeria in a match and salah is there sharing his jerseys.... Hmmmmmm.... He won't even know when he will become a shoe maker... If you know you know grin grin grin grin
lol. Bia, enyi d0n't m0ck my Salah oh.
Re: Raheem Sterling Gifts His Shirt To Young Liverpool Fan by JIDECAC: 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
[quote author=TANID post=80968052][/quote]
Re: Raheem Sterling Gifts His Shirt To Young Liverpool Fan by JIDECAC: 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
[quote author=Minemrys post=80970616][/quote]
Re: Raheem Sterling Gifts His Shirt To Young Liverpool Fan by Minemrys: 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
crazygod:
Whatever!!!! He is still a traitor. He could have signed for other clubs, he had to choose a Manchester club. I so hate anything Manchester. Especially those devils.
#YNWA
right n0w, i hate City m0re.
#YNWA
Re: Raheem Sterling Gifts His Shirt To Young Liverpool Fan by Minemrys: 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
raphy:
win ,lose or draw..#liverpoolislife
#liverpool is my life
#YNWA
Re: Raheem Sterling Gifts His Shirt To Young Liverpool Fan by Minemrys: 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
lapazi:
That Ugly shirt, what da helll were they thinking
i tire oh. Maybe e mean say Man City d0n enter Liverpool hand this season. We die there.
Re: Raheem Sterling Gifts His Shirt To Young Liverpool Fan by Hades2016(m): 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
FCBboy:

No vex bro grin

Re: Raheem Sterling Gifts His Shirt To Young Liverpool Fan by osazsky(m): 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
And d liverpool fans booed him tru out three game ,he replied them with a goal and selfies with liverpool fans what humility ,pep thought him humility sterling used to b arrogant like Balotelli see how pep changed him. Pep changes everything
Re: Raheem Sterling Gifts His Shirt To Young Liverpool Fan by osazsky(m): 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
crazygod:
#YNWA
u are d traitor milner went to liverpool why didn't u reject him,since he played for ur rival,he is ur rival yet u accept gift from him and dont want to give him gifts, Nigerians and hyprocracy be like bread and tea what childish talk,I remember arsenal crying then that anybody that leaves arsenal is a traitor and gold digger,reminds me of nasri and adebayo,y didn't they reject the money city offered. You guys were saying d community shield is not a throphy but is only a throphy if mou wins it.imagine if liverpool had won it Twitter would have exploded, the Salah u are using came from ur academy right, he is a Chelsea traitor ,he played for Chelsea before and should not play for liverpool again since that is what patriotism means to u.grow up

1 Like

Re: Raheem Sterling Gifts His Shirt To Young Liverpool Fan by osazsky(m): 6:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
That shirt sterling gave to liverpool it's our spy it's going to b revealing all what liverpool does in thier dressing room to pep including thier tactics,pep is wise he must have put a chip inside d shirt and instructed sterling to ensure his shirt gets to liverpool
Re: Raheem Sterling Gifts His Shirt To Young Liverpool Fan by Blabbermouth: 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2019
FCBboy:

How old are you, sire?
Re: Raheem Sterling Gifts His Shirt To Young Liverpool Fan by Chiemeka1: 7:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
So we should fry egg for him
Re: Raheem Sterling Gifts His Shirt To Young Liverpool Fan by Clinghton: 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2019
Maturity amidst racism
Re: Raheem Sterling Gifts His Shirt To Young Liverpool Fan by beardedboy(m): 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
ednut1:
peadophile take am easy

Fine is not the same as sexy. He said she's fine not she's sexy.

Use your brain. The girl is fine.
Re: Raheem Sterling Gifts His Shirt To Young Liverpool Fan by Etinosa1234: 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
hmm
Re: Raheem Sterling Gifts His Shirt To Young Liverpool Fan by pwetie: 11:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
FCBboy:

Sowie, I can feel ur pain. The challenges in the nation has killed so many dreams and aspirations. Sadly, things don't seem to be improving. But, again, we have to be optimistic while also hoping light abounds at the tunnel's end.
Re: Raheem Sterling Gifts His Shirt To Young Liverpool Fan by pelumi001(m): 1:55am On Aug 06, 2019
You are waisting energy on a guy that benefits 10mb/per week data from #100 recharge card. grin grin

osazsky:
u are d traitor milner went to liverpool why didn't u reject him,since he played for ur rival,he is ur rival yet u accept gift from him and dont want to give him gifts, Nigerians and hyprocracy be like bread and tea what childish talk,I remember arsenal crying then that anybody that leaves arsenal is a traitor and gold digger,reminds me of nasri and adebayo,y didn't they reject the money city offered. You guys were saying d community shield is not a throphy but is only a throphy if mou wins it.imagine if liverpool had won it Twitter would have exploded, the Salah u are using came from ur academy right, he is a Chelsea traitor ,he played for Chelsea before and should not play for liverpool again since that is what patriotism means to u.grow up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers / UCL Finals: Chelsea Practising Penalties After Man Utd’s Heartbreak - Tuchel / Caf U23 Championship Qualifier :Nigeria 0 Vs Congo 0 (Live)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.