Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,569 members, 7,972,141 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:19 AM

Actress Juliet Ibrahim Launches Book, A Toast To Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Launches Book, A Toast To Life (417 Views)

Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Share A Toast To Their Friendship / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Flawless Look To CAF Awards 2017 / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Juliet Ibrahim Launches Book, A Toast To Life by Kingpunter: 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2019
Apart from playing several roles in movies, the actress can also pen words on the sheet.

Ghanaian-Lebanon Actress, Juliet Ibrahim has launched her book titled “A Toast To Life.” The idea behind the book was described by the actress as something that seeks to uplift women and serve as a reminder for them that, no matter the obstacles in life, there’s still something worthy to live for.

She themed the book in major parts where she named them as “Surviving, Broken Relationships, Single Parenthood and Starting Afresh.”

The launch was graced by several celebrities with the likes of Elvina Ibru, Charles Tudor and many more.

Talking to GuardianLife, the new Author said;

“In my book which is a memoir titled “A Toast to Life”, I deeply narrated my triumph over the adversity I have faced at different stages in my life and my journey to true self-love. By telling my story through this medium, it is my intention to uplift women and remind them that despite the many challenges experienced, there truly is always light at the end of the tunnel.”

https://www./2019/08/juliet-ibrahim-launches-book-dubbed-a-toast-to-life.html

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Launches Book, A Toast To Life by opebiboy: 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2019
Empty brain. Only svck dicck u know

(1) (Reply)

Tuface Emerges NSE Ambassador / Matrix Returns: Warner Brothers To Bring Keanu Reeves Back As Neo / Davido Reunites With Gang Members After Staying 8 Months Abroad (exposed Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.