Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,569 members, 7,917,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 03:27 PM

Liverpool Vs Norwich 9 Aug., 2019 20::00 pm - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Norwich 9 Aug., 2019 20::00 pm (216 Views)

UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM / UEFA Lists Eight Unforgettable Games Of 2019/20 Champions League / EPL 2019/20: Best Players, Managers, Goals And More Chosen By Journalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Norwich 9 Aug., 2019 20::00 pm by iwaeda: 12:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
That’s the opinion of Reds boss Jurgen Klopp.

Liverpool begin their season today with the Community Shield against Manchester City at Wembley loosing 5-4 on penalty.

The match presents them with an opportunity to win a second trophy of the year, after winning the Champions League back in June.
Liverpool take on Norwich at Anfield next Friday night [8pm], just five days after their tie with City.

Speaking on Saturday, Klopp lambasted the scheduling decision, and insisted that the game should be played on Sunday instead.

“That doesn’t sound it’s exactly like it should be to me. Who can have this idea? It’s crazy,” he fumed.

“I would prefer to have played the game against Norwich on Sunday, two more days of preparation.

Our last game against Spurs was three weeks after everybody played their last game and now we have the first game. Who can have this idea?

“It doesn't sound like it's exactly like it should be.

“I see people are excited and looking forward to it but no one worries about the problems.

“That's why I have to mention them because no one else sees it.

“And I have a pre-season of problems with big tournaments in Brazil and Egypt which means Sadio Mane comes back to us after 16 days holiday.”

Liverpool are without Sadio Mane, who returned back to pre-season late after the African Cup of Nations.

Roberto Firmino, Mohamed Salah and Alisson Becker are also doubtful after returning from international duty.
Re: Liverpool Vs Norwich 9 Aug., 2019 20::00 pm by iwaeda: 9:30am On Aug 09, 2019
Liverpool 4-0 Norwich

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Confirm Plans To Play Carabao Cup & Club World Cup Simultaneously / Premier League Only Fans / UEFA Nation's League: Spain Demolish Germany 5 Nil , 72 minutes +..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.