Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

Does Religion Matter When We Both Love Each Other? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Religion Matter When We Both Love Each Other? (428 Views)

Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late / We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room / Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Religion Matter When We Both Love Each Other? by Beke2020: 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2019
Good day ma,

I’m in love with someone… We both are in love though but my only problem is the religion aspect….. He’s a Muslim and I’m a Christian.

Frankly speaking, he’s got all the qualities I need in a man…Though to him, he doesn’t see religion as a barrier… He is even willing to convert to be a Christian.

We are both in same level in the same university but different department though….
He’s 25 and I’m 20.His plan........

https://livelystones.com.ng/does-religion-matter-when-we-both-love-each-other/
Re: Does Religion Matter When We Both Love Each Other? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:44pm On Aug 05, 2019
Not at all....
Re: Does Religion Matter When We Both Love Each Other? by KevMitnick: 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
It will in the long run.
Re: Does Religion Matter When We Both Love Each Other? by ghanamichael247(m): 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Does Religion Matter When We Both Love Each Other? by SEEDORF441(m): 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
Did you choose the family you were born in?
You practice your religion purposely because your parent does.
Don't let religion draw you back
You can find love anywhere, marrying a Christian doesn't define a happy marriage likewise marrying a Muslim.

This life.. Just pray for the heart that will love you and forever.

1 Like

Re: Does Religion Matter When We Both Love Each Other? by Beke2020: 8:43am On Aug 10, 2019
coolthumb up my dear bro/sis
SEEDORF441:
Did you choose the family you were born in?
You practice your religion purposely because your parent does.
Don't let religion draw you back
You can find love anywhere, marrying a Christian doesn't define a happy marriage likewise marrying a Muslim.

This life.. Just pray for the heart that will love you and forever.
Re: Does Religion Matter When We Both Love Each Other? by MrWTF(m): 8:48am On Aug 10, 2019
my Dear, since you guys are still in the university, I feel he has no plan whatsoever to marry you. Rather, na you go convert to Muslim Las Las if the marriage works.

(1) (Reply)

The Only Woman Who Can Genuinely Love You Is Your Mother ......... / See Video Of A Drunk Man Who Beats His Wife To Dear For Refusing Him $*x / 22-year-old Ghanaian Slay Queen Says She Has Slept With 700 Men | WATCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.