Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,917 members, 7,872,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

Stray Bullet Pierces Through Man’s Car While Driving Along Ikorodu, Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stray Bullet Pierces Through Man’s Car While Driving Along Ikorodu, Lagos (51494 Views)

Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja / Stray Bullet Pierces Through Man's Bedroom Wall In Phalga, Rivers State (Photos) / Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stray Bullet Pierces Through Man’s Car While Driving Along Ikorodu, Lagos by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2019
Freemanbobble:

Yeah
Hope for the best
And prepare for the worse
But Humans don't like preparing for the worse
They are coward
Let's do PHY 101

If humans are cowards
And Freemanbobble is a human
Therefore, Freemanbobble is a COWARD.

Now you can go and commit suicide.
Your case is settled.

Re: Stray Bullet Pierces Through Man’s Car While Driving Along Ikorodu, Lagos by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2019
Freemanbobble:

Nor be say he time never reach
And there is no God to thank

He was just lucky
For every day we wake we are faced with more than a thousand ways to die

The bullet miss am nor mean say he nor go die later through another way
Like I said we are faced with more than a thousand way to die.
Don't be surprised before next week this man will die probably by a collapsed building

So we should stop thanking one imaginary God!

Even me self fit die after i type this thing finish probably knocked down by a car if i want cross road enter inside Uniben later this evening

Dude WTF though.
Re: Stray Bullet Pierces Through Man’s Car While Driving Along Ikorodu, Lagos by TissuePaper: 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2019
Freemanbobble:

He was just lucky

Don't be surprised before next week this man will die probably by a collapsed building

Even me self fit die after i type this thing finish probably knocked down by a car if i want cross road enter inside Uniben later this evening
the sad truth.

100% accurate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stray Bullet Pierces Through Man’s Car While Driving Along Ikorodu, Lagos by IMASTEX: 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
Mutemenot:
tongue That's naija for you. Appreciate your star you 're alive to post it.. Some weeks ago at onitsha, I saw a police man shot in the air just to greet a friend ...I was wondering where the bullet would finally land cos all d places were littered with residencial and commercial houses
This act won't be far from the known Special Armed Robbery Squared (SARS).
Re: Stray Bullet Pierces Through Man’s Car While Driving Along Ikorodu, Lagos by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
Freemanbobble:

He was just lucky

True, there are also high chances of A stray bullet killing someone in Nigeria, people don't go about shooting here in England.

1 Like

Re: Stray Bullet Pierces Through Man’s Car While Driving Along Ikorodu, Lagos by daxclusive1: 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
Freemanbobble:

He was just lucky

shocked shocked shocked.

What a comments of a depressed human being.. Chai. Frnds and neighbors should please watch out for this person. grin it's about to get out of hand �️
Re: Stray Bullet Pierces Through Man’s Car While Driving Along Ikorodu, Lagos by xcelentattitude(m): 8:51pm On Aug 05, 2019
The bullet sef no fine undecided
Naija i hail thee grin
Re: Stray Bullet Pierces Through Man’s Car While Driving Along Ikorodu, Lagos by Lilimax(f): 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2019
Freemanbobble:

He was just lucky

You have made convenant with untimely death, carry am comot for road. The matter be say the man's time never reach. He did not die through the stray bullet and he will live to fulfil his purpose. You wey dey wish yaself untimely death, I just dey pity your mama and papa wey dey struggle to give you good education for Uniben my alma mata embarassed Remember say death and life are in the power of the tongue. Again stop forming Atheist? You Atheist wannabe embarassed

1 Like

Re: Stray Bullet Pierces Through Man’s Car While Driving Along Ikorodu, Lagos by Haykinsofficial: 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
bikerboy1:
Food for the forensic investigators. #NotinNaijathough

They can trace the gun and maybe, who fired the shot.

Thank God for your life sha

Trace wetin?!
You're definitely not living in naija

Re: Stray Bullet Pierces Through Man’s Car While Driving Along Ikorodu, Lagos by Freemanbobble: 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
Lilimax:
You have made convenant with untimely death, carry am comot for road. The matter be say the man's time never reach. He did not die through the stray bullet and he will live to fulfil his purpose. You wey dey wish yaself untimely death, I just dey pity your mama and papa wey dey struggle to give you good education for Uniben my alma mata embarassed Remember say death and life are in the power of the tongue. Again stop forming Atheist? You Atheist wannabe embarassed
Why are you all scared of the truth about life?
Re: Stray Bullet Pierces Through Man’s Car While Driving Along Ikorodu, Lagos by Freemanbobble: 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
daxclusive1:

shocked shocked shocked.

What a comments of a depressed human being.. Chai. Frnds and neighbors should please watch out for this person. grin it's about to get out of hand �️

I laugh you!
Re: Stray Bullet Pierces Through Man’s Car While Driving Along Ikorodu, Lagos by MistadeRegal(m): 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
Thank GOD for sparing your life.
Re: Stray Bullet Pierces Through Man’s Car While Driving Along Ikorodu, Lagos by obentenyson(m): 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
Freemanbobble:

You be moronn
Not surprised
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and moronns

and u definitely Are a slowpoke. thanks for sharing your classification to us.. grin
Freemanbobble:

You be moronn
Not surprised
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and moronns

and u definitely Are a moronn. thanks for sharing your classification to us..
Re: Stray Bullet Pierces Through Man’s Car While Driving Along Ikorodu, Lagos by habayommy: 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2019
The human body is remarkably resilient...

Every day we fight a new WAR against STRAY BULLETS, SARS, CORRUPTION, HERDSMEN, GERMS, TOXINS, INJURY, ILLNESS, CATASTROPHE...

The fact that we survive at all is a miracle..

Because, every day we live...We face ''1000 WAYS TO DIE."
Re: Stray Bullet Pierces Through Man’s Car While Driving Along Ikorodu, Lagos by mechanics(m): 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
It's well, Ikorodu has been a danger zone right from time immemorial, it needs divine intervention.
Re: Stray Bullet Pierces Through Man’s Car While Driving Along Ikorodu, Lagos by Edyice: 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
No one is save again in this country ....
Re: Stray Bullet Pierces Through Man’s Car While Driving Along Ikorodu, Lagos by doggedfighter(f): 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
Freemanbobble:

He was just lucky

For others and many that died, I wonder who they will be thanking
Re: Stray Bullet Pierces Through Man’s Car While Driving Along Ikorodu, Lagos by oyatz(m): 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2019
You finally agreed to the Devil's proposal.

Freemanbobble:

He was just lucky

Re: Stray Bullet Pierces Through Man’s Car While Driving Along Ikorodu, Lagos by Platony(m): 11:05pm On Aug 05, 2019
Freemanbobble:

He was just lucky

Are u an ALIEN??

Re: Stray Bullet Pierces Through Man’s Car While Driving Along Ikorodu, Lagos by obama30: 11:51pm On Aug 05, 2019
GistMore3:

A man identifies with id @onosbarov escaped death after stray bullets pierces through his car while driving along the Ikorodu road in Lagos.

He shared the post in his twitter timeline with caption:

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/stray-bullets-pierces-through-mans-car-while-driving-along-the-ikorodu-road-in-lagos

we tanks God for your life, your will be save all days of your life
Re: Stray Bullet Pierces Through Man’s Car While Driving Along Ikorodu, Lagos by raphy(m): 6:04am On Aug 06, 2019
make him go do testimony for him church the village people HV been arrested.

if it was from the roof of the car near were he was driving we would have not seen this post.

so we HV a reason to thank God everyday.
Re: Stray Bullet Pierces Through Man’s Car While Driving Along Ikorodu, Lagos by tonguengineer(m): 7:16am On Aug 06, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:

Options here is

Uber or Dubai

Which one you prefer bro
To be very sincere with you the two options are not even juicy.

Uber/bolt is not a business. In fact just forget about it unless u want to be counting your losses and neither can I advice anyone to go and live in Dubai.

Why not Canada or Europe bro??
Re: Stray Bullet Pierces Through Man’s Car While Driving Along Ikorodu, Lagos by uchwar1: 8:00am On Aug 06, 2019
Pvssy:
That kinda bullet cannot kill you.

It's just minor injuries you will have.
u mean the bullet that pierced through a metal?
Re: Stray Bullet Pierces Through Man’s Car While Driving Along Ikorodu, Lagos by ifiokbenzy(m): 10:36am On Aug 06, 2019
You're in the secret place of the almighty. No shaking, take a bow and go
Re: Stray Bullet Pierces Through Man’s Car While Driving Along Ikorodu, Lagos by fkj950ax(m): 9:57am On Aug 07, 2019
pesty100:

Firearms expert Julian Hatcher studied falling bullets in the 1920s and calculated that .30 caliber rounds reach terminal velocities of 90 m/s (300 feet per second or 186 miles per hour).[7] A bullet traveling at only 61 m/s (200 feet per second) to 100 m/s (330 feet per second) can penetrate human skin.
Source - Wikipedia

True...
That's why I said hood of the car. Different from human skin
Re: Stray Bullet Pierces Through Man’s Car While Driving Along Ikorodu, Lagos by pesty100(m): 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2019
fkj950ax:

True...
That's why I said hood of the car. Different from human skin
the velocity can also penetrate roofs. Even looking at the picture tells you that the bullet is falling from the sky. Attached is a picture of a car shot compare it

Re: Stray Bullet Pierces Through Man’s Car While Driving Along Ikorodu, Lagos by newdawn2017(f): 1:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
Na wa o! Living in Nigeria should be included in 1,000 ways to die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baba Ijesha Marks One Year In Prison, 15 More To Go / Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story / UNILORIN Yahoo Boy To Clear Drainage Over Romance Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.