Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,454 members, 7,881,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:25 AM

Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics (12821 Views)

Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) / World Most Beautiful Men(with Pics) / Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Ultrame(m): 3:31pm On Oct 19, 2010
Going by his suspicious getup, tie and stuff, the dude in that picture is a 'professional' babysitter and a human-dishwasher.

So, its just another day at the job he's getting paid to do.

I don't think the day a black man will willingly do the dishes and back the baby while he's at it is here yet.
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by zionic(m): 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2010
Lady na master!!?, am not down with this na falling of hand
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by buddie(m): 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2010
Ile awa dun,oko lo ponmi, lol[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by zionic(m): 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2010
This is not a man, embarassed
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Ayowumie(m): 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2010
zionic:

This is not a man, embarassed
WHY? There is nothing wrong with in as much as it is not a regular chores.
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by denony(m): 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2010
Ayowumie:

WHY? There is nothing wrong with in as much as it is not a his regular chores.

can't u figure it out that this is regular chores
failure to do so, will be starved for the next one week
with more hard labour
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by zenus(m): 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2010
This's is what is going to be happing in time to come.
I still like the way of our fore fathers.
By having more than wives.
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Princek12(m): 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2010
I see a lot of Nairaland women will want a husband like that. Abi?  Poster, do you have a picture showing him washing clothes with his hands outside in a bucket? I am sure he is also a washman.
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by kabukabu50(m): 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2010
In 2010 are we even having this conversation grin grin grin grin Some of you must come from the most remote villages in Nigeria to seriously fall for this rubbish, before Obama became US president,Im absolutely sure that he has baby sat his daughters at home, and done the family dishes at some point, Nigerians do everthing backwards, shaking my head undecided

Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by violent(m): 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2010
kabukabu50:

In 2010 are we even having this conversation grin grin grin grin Some of you must come from the most remote villages in Nigeria to seriously fall for this rubbish, before Obama became US president[b],Im absolutely sure that he has baby sat his daughters at home, and done the family dishes at some point[/b], Nigerians do everthing backwards, shaking my head undecided

absolutely sure?

I bet you were neighbors with Obama at some point
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by nelsonose: 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2010
This real madness. How can a woman enslave a man this way. The wife should have given this man her breast before leaving home to enable the man breast feed the child when necessary. This man is a woman wrapper and a disgrace to a true bred african man.
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Princek12(m): 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2010
kabukabu50:

In 2010 are we even having this conversation grin grin grin grin Some of you must come from the most remote villages in Nigeria to seriously fall for this rubbish, before Obama became US president,Im absolutely sure that he has baby sat his daughters at home, and done the family dishes at some point, Nigerians do everthing backwards, shaking my head undecided

So I guess since you are not from the remote villages, your mother had your father stay at home to carry you on his pack and wash the dishes while your mom was away at work. Please tell me the city from which you come. And by the way, you must lived with the Obamas, especially when he was on the campaign trail for two years and therefore was barely home while Michelle handled business at home.
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Gbenge77(m): 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2010
Refreshing stuff
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by segzicres(m): 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2010
the guys looking like someone they bullied into doing it.
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Freiburger(m): 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2010
It's a backward way of thinking for ppl who thinks that men who does that are weak. Infact, they they are the weak ones.
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Prince22(m): 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2010
The picyure sybolised lazines, ensavement and unseriousless to a typical Nigerian men, except, if i am told this happened in Ghana.
Iknow women will say not bad because most control home now.

Well done guy but i am the head of my family, it is my duty to provide for the home
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Zi: 10:34pm On Oct 19, 2010
I see nothing wrong in a man helping out in household chores, not as a routine though.
Besides, is d man complaining
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Zi: 10:35pm On Oct 19, 2010
I see nothing wrong in a man helping out in household chores, not as a routine though.
Besides, is d man complaining
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by MAKLIZ: 11:50pm On Oct 19, 2010
Do dishes and at the same time back the baby?
Abeg na spiritual congi.
Ladies that claimed there ain't nothing wrong with it can
never bear it to see their brother in this pitiful condition.
God will deliver this man. He needs urgent deliverance.
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Ndipe(m): 12:00am On Oct 20, 2010
Even though I have acclimatized (somewhat) to the western culture, it still feels out of place seeing a Nigerian doing the dishes with a baby strapped on his back.
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Okijajuju1(m): 4:30am On Oct 20, 2010
Kini big deal?! Even I, will do it!!

Doin dishes with a kid strapped to your back dosent make you less of a Man!!
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by ShyOne(f): 4:41am On Oct 20, 2010
Okija_juju:

Kini big deal?! Even I, will do it!!

Doin dishes with a kid strapped to your back dosent make you less of a Man!!

I totally AGREE and I am so glad you were brave enough to say this, thank you.
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by MOBO444(f): 7:23am On Oct 20, 2010
This is utter rubbish, am glad an NGO data release just said in every 12 Nigeria women you see of marriage age only 2 are marrried.
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by samtoye(m): 7:53am On Oct 20, 2010
I have one word, YUK !!!!!!1
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by amolefemi(m): 9:02am On Oct 20, 2010
na wah ooooooooooo
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by jpphilips(m): 9:16am On Oct 20, 2010
sorry mate, count me out!

And when u were a bachelor, u prolly stay in a hotel
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by XLBILL: 9:26am On Oct 20, 2010
i bet this isn't naija, naija guys no get time!!! this is ridiculous how u go back baby, and do dishes at the same time, what happened to ur wife? is she dead?
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by OCCULTIST(m): 9:46am On Oct 20, 2010
I will do more than that for my wife, i will even wash her underwears,cook and accompany her to the market,what is wrong with that,my type of life style is one that my wife will never find any reason to look outside our matrimonial home. Since i was young i have been engage in house upkeep as i am the last child among 6 ladies,so am use to it,then i pray to God to give me a woman of UNDERSTANDING who will not mistake my love for housekeeping as a weakness.
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Freiburger(m): 9:47am On Oct 20, 2010
How about this?

Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by MissyB3(f): 9:52am On Oct 20, 2010
See how Obama is doing the thing with class. Suffer-head own must different. grin grin
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by Shock(m): 11:00am On Oct 20, 2010
don't know why the admin decided to change the title----- i changed it back angry angry angry
Re: Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics by queeneve: 11:14am On Oct 20, 2010
Shock,

The reason why the Admins may have changed it was to fit it in the right section, usually if the title isn't right they either change the title to fit the section the post is in or move it to the right section, BECAUSE IT HAS A SPECIFIC person's name they may move it to General section seeing that this is not neither a sex post nor hook up post,

By them changing the topic, it allows the post to remain in the romantic section, that what I gathered from my observation,

I am very observing,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! / My First Experience In A Brothel / Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.