Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,958 members, 7,949,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:15 AM

Alex Unusual Now A Student At New York Film Academy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Unusual Now A Student At New York Film Academy (43562 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme At New York Film Academy in 2004 (Throwback Pix) / Ghanaian Actress, Jackie Appiah Is Studying At New York Film Academy (photo) / Alex Unusual Pays N31m For 2 Year Course In New York Film Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Unusual Now A Student At New York Film Academy by ZikZikZik: 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
Meanwhile Efe be bragging about having more than 25m since how many years?

Re: Alex Unusual Now A Student At New York Film Academy by Orpe7(m): 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
One of the positive aspects of Big brother
But some will rather use such opportunities to do olosho
Re: Alex Unusual Now A Student At New York Film Academy by DameB(f): 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
simonlee:

Better start securing our votes by uploading your nudes on NL. i'll inform the chairman of Vaseline crew to add you to our what'sapp group and also talk to that sex position guy for free publicity of your nude shots!
grin grin grin lol
Re: Alex Unusual Now A Student At New York Film Academy by Menance: 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2019
Miracle Pilot
Alex Filmmaker
C-ceec ambassador
Tobi pounding amala and ewedu in osun
Re: Alex Unusual Now A Student At New York Film Academy by temmypotter(m): 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2019
sabenabeauty:
don't miss this smiley

My favorite graphic designer pon this one smiley

Judging from this flyer, your favourite graphic designer is terrible, tell him to learn enough for himself before attempting to make money of others promoting mediocre graphic design
Re: Alex Unusual Now A Student At New York Film Academy by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
englishmart:
Does she have talent in acting?
Well after graduating she will return to nollywood to stare in a very predictable movie as usual with Mr IBU and the rest.
I wonder.
Re: Alex Unusual Now A Student At New York Film Academy by Funmmyastic: 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
englishmart:
Well after graduating she will return to nollywood to stare in a very predictable movie as usual with Mr IBU and the rest.

That's true.Hmmmm
Re: Alex Unusual Now A Student At New York Film Academy by Elxandre(m): 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
Just to make the usual predictable Nollywood movies. Lol
Re: Alex Unusual Now A Student At New York Film Academy by jaxxy(m): 11:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
Did she enroll to be an actor or just to do it show people smtn. I hope it’s the former no need doing smtn u don’t like just to show people who don’t care, know or like u.
Re: Alex Unusual Now A Student At New York Film Academy by vivipink(f): 8:23am On Aug 06, 2019
What can i say
Good for her
Re: Alex Unusual Now A Student At New York Film Academy by Eaglefine(f): 10:08am On Aug 06, 2019
okeniti:
Self development is one of the best investments one can make, especially in your desired craft. All the best to her.

True talk
Re: Alex Unusual Now A Student At New York Film Academy by sophiathefirst: 11:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
jaxxy:
Did she enroll to be an actor or just to do it show people smtn. I hope it’s the former no need doing smtn u don’t like just to show people who don’t care, know or like u.
She doesn't care about ur opinion. Theatre film career has been her dream. Theatre art is what she wanted to study in UNN but the parents insisted in a science course like agric extension. She was the president of her school theatre/film club. Alex is a good creative writer. Is all her passion and dream she is living and pursuing in the best school and academy in the world. The best any good person can do is wish her well. I thought u were sane but unfortunately, bitterness has engulfed ur heart.
Pele.
englishmart:
Re: Alex Unusual Now A Student At New York Film Academy by meobizy(f): 12:42am On Aug 16, 2021
Two years later and all we recognize her for is typing rubbish on social media.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show / Regina Askia's Daughter Kissing Kogi Prince Musa Ado-Ibrahim (Photo) / Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel Weds Ambrose Amara (Traditional Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.