Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,469 members, 7,917,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:49 AM

Investors Needed For My Fitness Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investors Needed For My Fitness Business (850 Views)

Investors Needed To Acquire This Cheap Land(urgent) / Investors Needed For A Modular Refinery In Nigeria / Just For Investors!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investors Needed For My Fitness Business by gsainttrinity(m): 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2019
With over 2 years into the gym and fitness business I can confidently say fitness business is the new gold mine in the medium scales enterprise category.

I have evidence to prove that there is a possibility of making 7 million naira annually using a well tested business model.

Possible locations would be in Benin, Lagos, Abuja or Asaba.

Investors may decide on other cities.

Target investment = 20 million naira

This is to procure fitness equipments
Space for fitness activities
Branding
Payment of instructors and other staffing crew.
And other miscellaneous.

Number of investors 20
With minimum investment of 1 million

Investors may make guaranteed investment note pending till the target number of investors or the investment amount have been achieved and contract signed with memorandum of understanding reached.

To find out more about this investment opportunity please reach me on

Gs.trinity@outlook.com
Re: Investors Needed For My Fitness Business by gsainttrinity(m): 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
Still available
Re: Investors Needed For My Fitness Business by NYSCempower: 9:25am On Aug 08, 2019
gsainttrinity:
With over 2 years into the gym and fitness business I can confidently say fitness business is the new gold mine in the medium scales enterprise category.

I have evidence to prove that there is a possibility of making 7 million naira annually using a well tested business model.

Possible locations would be in Benin, Lagos, Abuja or Asaba.

Investors may decide on other cities.

Target investment = 20 million naira

This is to procure fitness equipments
Space for fitness activities
Branding
Payment of instructors and other staffing crew.
And other miscellaneous.

Number of investors 20
With minimum investment of 1 million

Investors may make guaranteed investment note pending till the target number of investors or the investment amount have been achieved and contract signed with memorandum of understanding reached.

To find out more about this investment opportunity please reach me on

Gs.trinity@outlook.com

You seem to be genuine about this opportunity.

However, if you are very passionate about this idea of yours; I'll consider you develop a website for your brand. This will help you become more marketable to investors. Let potential investors see amazing pictures and videos of you working out and managing different sessions. We will help you develop and market a professional website. We will also help you market your website.

Another advise, you can visit and subscribe to the services of www.safeopportunities.world to help you showcase your opportunity to the world. They have helped some startups get investment funds from investors within the country and abroad.

#WeAdvertiseGenuineBusinesses

#WePromoteCredibleBusinesses

1 Like

Re: Investors Needed For My Fitness Business by gsainttrinity(m): 12:33am On Aug 09, 2019
Thanks I will study your suggestions and see how I can utilize it

(1) (Reply)

Earn Weekly Income Online / I Need Bitcoin To Buy / $ Millions Mega Profit, Mega Project. (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.