Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,605 members, 7,937,730 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 11:08 AM

Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) (43387 Views)

Photo Collections From Revolution Now Protest Today / Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest / Charly Boy, Eedris Abdulkareem At The 'Revolution Now' Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
BoboNkiti19:

Incorrigible rants, I dare you to mention all the indices of achievements - both global or local, that has any bloody Yoruba dominating the Igbos!! (please list them out now) Thank God for facts and figures... gone are the days when your Ibadan expressway propaganda held sway. You guys are just purveyors of noise making, I'm glad you recognized the fact that your region was stuck in the oasis of opposition for years, most notably because you were sidelined from the corridor of power SIMPLE. Even the Obasanjo that enjoyed two consecutive terms rode on the back of Igbo votes, you people have never been genuine power brokers in the political equation in Nigeria and larger scheme of things , just pretenders who hid behind opportunities to somehow get a sniff at power(Fulani dey use una brains dey play ten-ten just to consolidate their gains on the orbits of power), sane scenario will play out again come 2023. I maintain that you facetious bastards are the weakest link in the South, you are the only people from the South to lose a whole territory to the Fulani, only region to have its most notable leaders killed by the Fulani junta without doing, anything, your useless ape of a leader called Tinubu is ready to kiss Buhari's aSS even while his region has been taken over by Fulani herdsmen, I could on and on. You idiots have never stood for anything, absolutely nothing! that's why it's easy for the Fulani to hold sway over the rest of the country cause you sell-outs will always pander to them when they want power like miserable kittens, and then get crumbs as usual. The Igbo man will continue to be your eternal nightmare, look at these clown daring to call his pathetic tribe top tier, I laugh in mandarin grin, you people are the biggest joke ever, you've got nothing to fall back on when Sh1t hits the ceiling, besides empty noise of "sophistication", and all that nonsense.

O lawd. Here we go again. Empty chest beating. You want to embarrass yourselves again? Who are the biggest music superstars on the African continent, far ahead of any Igbo, if not Yoruba men and women? You Igbos even have a Niniola talk less of all the up up to the Queen Bee of Africa i.e Tiwa Savage? Where does this now leave your stupid bragadoccio above?

Look below at the 10 richest Nigerian lawyers:

https://bscholarly.com/richest-lawyers-nigeria/

1-10 all Yorubas. Not a single from the "superior" Igbos. How did Yorubas manage it? Let me guess Lagos-Ibadan Yoruba-controlled press ba?

Top ten businessmen and enterpreneur:

https://invoice.ng/blog/richest-entrepreneurs-in-nigeria/

Yorubas dominate. How is that logical? Why is the list not dominated by "the kings of business"?

Look go and tend to your shop lest I drag out more example that will leave you scampering away with tail between leg. I know you lot love comparing dicks with Yorubas but we are not your mates. Just that we don't brag while you overhype yourselves. You people are just born to think you are special and above others when this is not the case and not fact bears this out
Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by ucham: 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
BoboNkiti19:

Incorrigible rants... Wetin concern the discourse of my point with Asari Dokubo? same Asari that claims to be Biafran and wouldn't spare any chance in lambasting your people when he wants? very vacuous reasoning from you. I dare you to mention all the indices of achievements attainable- both global or local, that has any bloody Yoruba dominating the Igbos!! (please list them out now)and let's start to compare. Thank God for facts and figures, your unassailable delusions will be bursted in just a matter of minutes... gone are the days when your Ibadan expressway propaganda held sway. You guys are just purveyors of noise making, I'm glad you recognized the fact that your region was stuck in the oasis of opposition for years, most notably because you were sidelined from the corridor of power SIMPLE. Even the Obasanjo that enjoyed two consecutive terms rode on the back of Igbo votes, you people have never been genuine power brokers in the political equation in Nigeria and larger scheme of things , just pretenders who hid behind opportunities to somehow get a sniff at power(Fulani dey use una brains dey play ten-ten just to consolidate their gains on the orbits of power), sane scenario will play out again come 2023. I maintain that you facetious bastards are the weakest link in the South, you are the only people from the South to lose a whole territory to the Fulani, only region to have its most notable leaders killed by the Fulani junta without doing, anything, your useless ape of a leader called Tinubu is ready to kiss Buhari's aSS even while his region has been taken over by Fulani herdsmen, I could on and on. You idiots have never stood for anything, absolutely nothing! that's why it's easy for the Fulani to hold sway over the rest of the country cause you sell-outs will always pander to them when they want power like miserable kittens, and then get crumbs as usual. The Igbo man will continue to be your eternal nightmare, look at these clown daring to call his pathetic tribe top tier, I laugh in mandarin grin, you people are the biggest joke ever, you've got nothing to fall back on when Sh1t hits the ceiling, besides empty noise of "sophistication", and all that nonsense.
Nice one bros.

I appreciated every line, but this I appreciated most "Thank God for facts and figures, your unassailable delusions will be bursted in just a matter of minutes... gone are the days when your Ibadan expressway propaganda held sway."

Truly gone are the days of their nonsense rhetoric of being leaders in education. With the half-baked education Awo gave them, where they have certificate professors who can neither speak correctly nor enunciate their words properly without spitting gibberish grilled with a very thick Yoruba accent.

Igbo's have always been republican and we know what we stand for. No blood of cowardice or slavish 'dobale' (ikporo mmadu isi na ala) mentality.

Igbo's have the best standard of living and quality of life in Nigeria. My brother you really need to go to Abeokuta and Ikenne and see this people living like slaves. They are so lazy and laid back. I've never seen a people more lazy.

If not for indigenization policy scam where they took all private companies from the whites in the 70's ,they would be worse than the Hausa 'S because the Hausa's are far more hard working than these lazy bunch.

Apart from office work and entertainment, you can't see their youths engage in hardwork. In the Southwest, other ethnic groups do the hardwork while they wait to collect tax and revenue.

Everywhere you go to in Ibadan is an eyesore. Brown roofs everywhere, no toilets. People poo in nylon bags and swing like shot-put.

If you then go to the village parts in the south west, ooh my goodness, it's worse. These people are damn dirty. No good house anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2019
BoboNkiti19:

Another noise, party politics is mutually exclusive to a broader definition of having an ideology, stop been an idiot for a good second and think of what a true ideology means in the context its been posited to you. Nobody cares about power-grubbing and self-seeking politicians who are just concerned in stuffing their pockets, that's not definitive of what an ideology stands for. Igbos have always wanted and maintained one principle, and that is outright separation from that sinking ship called Nigeria (they have fought, bled, and died) for that principle in contemporary times, and the consciousness of the Igbo nation has always been focused of seeking its own destiny. Your people on the other hand, are just pure inhibitors, every sane "Nigerian" is tired of Nigeria and wants out except the North for obvious reasons, the yorubas are just a bunch of devious mo.rons who are content been stuck in the quagmire, while playing second fiddle to the North just to get grumbs at the very fuccking end. You people are the cancer to the progressive mind, and need to be cut off fast before the ripple effect infests the others who stand for something.

Man, stop embarrassing yourself !!! Were we all on Mars and missed you Igbo's 'lord of the Manor' antics when GEJ was President and empowered you everywhere? Where you people acting like you owned Nigeria or were you shouting Biafra? If you want to disgrace yourself then choose the wrong option and I will bring the thread here that showed Igbo thinking and talk when GEJ won. It certainly was no clamour for Biafra. Instead it was a hatefest where you lot bragged gleefully because you thought you had arrived and now owned Nigeria through Azikiwe Jonathan. Hypocrites always revising history to suit them. You guys are never honest. Never ever.
Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Lachynos2k2(m): 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
candidtalk:

Are you guys all insane? When have Yorubas begged you to join them in any fight? You guys are nonentities and no one is begging you for anything. All I see is a people desperate to feel important because they have been sidelined, due to their own actions, in the serious affairs of Nigeria and her governance. Pray tell, what fight is the Yoruba fight? Sowore's fight? Adeyanju's fight? FFK's fight or Fayose's fight? You guys are so deluded it is not funny anymore.

You people don't understand Yorubas and you never will yet you keep commenting on our affair. Only Igbos will classify Sowore's antics as "Yoruba fight". When they jailed Adeyanju many Yorubas actually wanted him to remain in jail because we are not clannish like others. Do wrong and bear the consequences . Don't expect blind backing from your Yoruba kinsmen. We don't do that. It is you guys who are famous for that.

Sorry bro, I didn't really mean to cause you so much pain ok...just go to bed and sleep, you'll be fine.
Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Trash trash trash

Fifth class and Zero in Nigerian politics , but not as poor and unfortunate as the North that has hold on to power for years .

Which Yoruba state is doing well economically apart from Lagos that's obviously a "No man's land"?
So why don’t you guys stay in your villages?
Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2019
BKBabe2019:
So why don’t you guys stay in your villages?

Abeg don't mind them. Hypocrisy 101.
Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
Lachynos2k2:

Sorry bro, I didn't really mean to cause you so much pain ok...just go to bed and sleep, you'll be fine.

Cause me pain ke? it is the lying nature of all of you that is annoying. Save for Mekaboy who openly call out Kanu for the scammer he is, I don't think there is another honest Igbo on Nairaland. The latest is to now spin the agitation of Sowore and a few others as "Yoruba fight". Let him carry on and see how Yorubas will say 'good for you' when they jail him for ten years.

We are not Igbos and will not support anarchy involving the attempt to oust a democratically elected government through a 'revolution'. we are not in the days of the French revolution you know and you anarchy-loving Igbos better learn to live with this fact and not try to turn every troublemaker into a hero. You did the same to egg Kanu on. Where is he today? A fugitive from justice who dare not set foot in Nigeria. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by MyGeneration(m): 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
fiizznation:
I'm sorry but when did igbos leave the north for the east? It has never happened. And if you have any proof to backup your claims, please state it here. Even during the Biafra war, most igbos residing in the north didn't go back to the east even when the war monger(ojukwu) was telling them to come back
but they ended up killing them in the progrom or am i missing something
Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by OnyeOGA(m): 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Then let the Igbos on the forum come out to condemn them. Silence in most cases suggests acquiescence.
and how are gonna know who is igbo or not since this is a faceless forum. Man, don't let tribalism blind your view.
Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by OnyeOGA(m): 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2019
ubanigrant15:
God save the black man..
no one is coming to save your black ass. Save yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? / Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu / I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.