Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,367 members, 7,888,193 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:20 PM

Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba (40814 Views)

Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) / Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal / "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by AreaFada2: 11:37am On Aug 06, 2019
Show the breasts he pressed or you know the rest......

People kolo sha. Wetin dey random breasts to press again.

I hope nor be latest yahoo ritual. At least the breasts did not disappear.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by BuyACar(f): 11:38am On Aug 06, 2019
Are you not sexyslim for nothing? undecided
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by Salmoneus(m): 11:40am On Aug 06, 2019
I recommend this act for a good morning workout, press her boobiez and see how far you can run from her...

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by tfash96(m): 11:40am On Aug 06, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Upon all the problems in Nigeria the dude own was to press breast

Sorry Aunty maybe you exposed your boobi somehow grin
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by wisdomeze(m): 11:41am On Aug 06, 2019
the nigga DON bet with im friends say I'm go fit press ur brez. u sef, simple logic u no know. wetin consign me self.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by Excelento(m): 11:42am On Aug 06, 2019
Why will he not press your breast when you're half naked?
If he browse you won't tell us o
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by Automatic3444(m): 11:43am On Aug 06, 2019
Jayslicky:
Show us the picture of the boobs to see if it is actually worth pressing or you are just another attention seeker.

If you support this comment.
Click LIKE
If you don't click SHARE grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by Amuocha: 11:43am On Aug 06, 2019
Useless presser embarassed
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by osinimegaciousi: 11:44am On Aug 06, 2019
and you cant karate the foolish idiotic bwess presser? what rubbish and nonsense is that harassing an innocent babe..i know some will say perhaps something lure him to do such,even at that its not permitted..girl get pepper spray and learn some simple defending techniques,sorry biko
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by LINTUNE(m): 11:45am On Aug 06, 2019
Lol cheesy grin.. Konji is real
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by GlobalTours: 11:46am On Aug 06, 2019
End time of humanity is dawning and people are smiling.

Someone you know needs this:
Do you urgently need visa to travel out affordably but you don't have required statement of ac? Contact me before the current opportunity closes.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by Toscarel: 11:46am On Aug 06, 2019
mezarddinny:
or you suddenly became wet down there after several months of sexual starvation?

can't you see that you are mentally unstable and need help ?

all these sexual predators in the making thats what they tell themselves when they molest victims, that she is wet

you need help son n

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:47am On Aug 06, 2019
osinimegaciousi:
and you cant karate the foolish idiotic bwess presser? what rubbish and nonsense is that harassing an innocent babe..i know some will say perhaps something lure him to do such,even at that its not permitted..girl get pepper spray and learn some simple defending techniques,sorry biko
You talking as if she knew he was gonna press her breast cheesycheesy

Person touch breast, com run, wetin pepper spray wan do for that case
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by Menance: 11:47am On Aug 06, 2019
Keep displaying and showcasing your cleavage. It's just the beginning
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:48am On Aug 06, 2019
Partnerbiz3:
These girls don't know that nigerians have no chills.
What's the purpose of this now?

Your value in the eyes of African people reduces when you tell tales like this.

Just like they hailed the Dakolos, they will hail you, condemn the perpetrators but see you as disgusting.

Nigerians will tell a woman to keep a pregnancy gotten out of wedlock. Same Nigerians will say the girl is a slut, and tell their brothers not to marry her, asking if he wants to train another man's child.

HAPPY NEW MONTH TO YOU!

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 803 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
How Much Will you buy Mtn Card of 30k
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by Mondayvibe6: 11:49am On Aug 06, 2019
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by Nwaedeinya(m): 11:49am On Aug 06, 2019
good
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by Fash20: 11:50am On Aug 06, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Hope he didn't burst it
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by ElsonMorali: 11:50am On Aug 06, 2019
Sorry dear. I guess he wanted to find out of you were truly sexy.

Violence against women is particularly nauseating.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by wisdomkid: 11:50am On Aug 06, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:

You see why you are cursed?
Is anything working in your life now? No am serious. Look around you.
Stupid people like you can't use their brain, which is why they beg before eating.
Because you refuse to read, upgrade your mentality and know the difference between stupidity and idiocy.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by majamajic(m): 11:52am On Aug 06, 2019
are u sure it's not one of those on the left side of that area
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 11:52am On Aug 06, 2019
wisdomkid:

You see why you are cursed?
Is anything working in your life now? No am serious. Look around you.
Stupid people like you can't use their brain, which is why they beg before eating.
Because you refuse to read, upgrade your mentality and know the difference between stupidity and idiocy.

This one is already frustrated in life

Dude I'm not the person doing you biko

You self can't ready my comment and comprehend mumu

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by Broadenyourhori: 11:53am On Aug 06, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
A twitter user with handle "Am_sexyslim" took to her page to narrate her experience with breast presser in Yaba, Lagos State.

She captioned saying that...

Source: https://gidifeed.com/lady-narrates-her-experience-with-a-breast-presser-at-yaba/

My sister.... Go and pray o.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by nairalanduseles: 11:53am On Aug 06, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:

Really so if she exposes her bobi it gives u right to press........U sound like a rapist

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by Skelewu: 11:55am On Aug 06, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:

Lolzzz yes ooo

That's how I take no grin

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 11:56am On Aug 06, 2019
[quote author=nairalanduseles post=80993178][/quote]

Next time read in between the lines
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by nairalanduseles: 11:57am On Aug 06, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:

Next time read in between the lines

It's not something to make light of.......ladies being molested is not funny

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by bluefilm: 11:57am On Aug 06, 2019
Let's see the breasts first.

So that we can correctly analyze the bearing, the angle of depression or elevation from which the guy attacked you. If you are interested, we can also analyze the latitude and longitude of the area which may help us in mapping out the exact current location of the idiot breast presser...

What do you say, ma'am?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held / EndSARS: Thugs Burn Police Station In Orji, Owerri Imo State / UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.