Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:47 AM

Man Discovers How His Pregnant Wife Agreed To Have Sex Party With Strange Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Discovers How His Pregnant Wife Agreed To Have Sex Party With Strange Men (617 Views)

She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out / Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her / Zimbabwean Man Discovers Love Potion With List Of Lovers In Girlfriend’s Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Discovers How His Pregnant Wife Agreed To Have Sex Party With Strange Men by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 06, 2019
Nigerian man discovers how his cheating pregnant wife agreed to have party with another man.

Cc

Lalasticlala Dominique Mynd44

See more: https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/08/man-discovers-how-his-pregnant-wife.html

(1) (Reply)

Baddest Confession Of Lust / The People You Sleep With Can Give You Generational Curses - Mike Bamiloye Warns / My Theory Of The Average Nigerian Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.