Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,099 members, 7,903,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 04:08 PM

Free And Paid Ways To Promote/market Your Business, Blog, Website Easily With Ea - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free And Paid Ways To Promote/market Your Business, Blog, Website Easily With Ea (201 Views)

Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality / A Stranger Returned My Goods To The Seller, Picked Costlier Ones And Paid / Anybody Can </code> - Write Your First Website Easily Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free And Paid Ways To Promote/market Your Business, Blog, Website Easily With Ea by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 06, 2019
Here I talked about Some Free and Paid Promotion/Marketing Techniques that you can use to promote/market your business, blog/website to a wider audience/Customers without breaking the bank/selling your Father's TV just because you wana run an ad you cannot maintain.

Free Promotion/Marketing:

As this Sound, you already Know the Difference between the Paid Marketing.

Joining and Posting to Facebook groups, Joining and Posting to Forums like Nairaland and other Related Forums, Sharing your content to social media platforms like twitter profile, Linkedin, Instagram feeds, Tumblr Feed, Google+, Building list of email Subscribers and Mailing them using some plugin and Marketing Companies like Mailchimps, Autoresponders, Aweber, Mailpeot Plugin for WordPress, Jetpack email Subscriber Plugin for WordPress etc

Paid Promotion/Marketing:

As this Sound, you already Know the Difference between the Free Marketing.

Facebook Sponsored and Boosted Content, Nairaland Targeted Ad, Twitter Ad, Email/Bulksms/Phone Number Database, Forums Featured Contents and the Like.

The Summary…..Both the Free and Paid Works Well, but the Difference is not How you use them, but what you archived using them.

I built website of all kinds, if you need website for your business, brand or school, hit Me up on 08 165 374286

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Foxxymobile? Hezekiah University School/tuition Fees & Hostel Accommodation 300K / ATBU Shut Over Death Of Four Students / Reliable International Academic Journal Publications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.