Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,013 members, 7,976,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 02:20 PM

What Should I Pay Attention To When Stretching 5052 Aluminum Sheets? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Should I Pay Attention To When Stretching 5052 Aluminum Sheets? (292 Views)

How I Pay My Rent / Latest Promo Price For Stone Coated Roof Sheets / Quality Aluminum Roofing Sheets For Your Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Pay Attention To When Stretching 5052 Aluminum Sheets? by TomZhang: 9:35am On Aug 06, 2019
There are many processing methods for the aluminum plate during use. Among them, the stretched aluminum plate is produced by stretching the aluminum plate into aluminum and aluminum parts. The 5052 alloy often needs to be stretched during use. At the time, but the stretched aluminum plate is generally not too hard, too hard will be explosive, so the elongation and tensile strength of the aluminum plate will have different requirements according to the stretching-height and stretching method, so the 5052 aluminum plate is There are some things to be aware of during the stretching process.
Stretched aluminum sheet is produced by stretching technology in the produced aluminum sheet, and there is also a process of adding stretching in the production process to eliminate the internal stress of the aluminum sheet and enhance the flatness. This is called pre-tensioning. Stretching, suitable for alloys with higher hardness, the 5052 aluminum sheet will also use pre-stretching technology in the production process for its flatness increase, but within the hardness range. Casting and hot-rolled sheets can be used for stretching, but the effect of cast-rolled sheets is not ideal, so the so-called stretch sheets are generally hot-rolled sheets.
Henan Mingtai Aluminum Industry has been focusing on the production of aluminum sheets for 20 years. It has advanced production equipment and processing technology. It has a relatively accurate grasp of the alloy stretching process and has a good experience. In addition to the stretching height and hardness, the 5052 aluminum sheet should be used in the stretching process. In addition, we must pay attention to its own performance, the product should achieve the best use effect, its performance can not be damaged in the stretching process, to give full play to the product's performance advantages.

https://www.mt-aluminum.com/5052-aluminum-plate-suppliers.html

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Investment In Nigeria / Land For Sale At Magodo / Get Mouth Watering Refferal Fee If You Refer A Client Who Needs Any Of The Follo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.