Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,433 members, 7,917,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:43 AM

Bridge Collapses In Bauchi, 4 Students Killed, 8 Others Injured (Photos, Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bridge Collapses In Bauchi, 4 Students Killed, 8 Others Injured (Photos, Video) (23140 Views)

Photo Of The Bus Driver Involved In Fatal Accident That Killed 8 Edo Indigenes. / Lady Who Survived The Accident That Killed 8 Edo Indigenes From Spain / 4 Students Killed As Epileptic Driver Crashes Into Trailer After Seizure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bridge Collapses In Bauchi, 4 Students Killed, 8 Others Injured (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
Davash222:

Night class? Lecturers do come midnight to lecture or just to go read??
Where did you school that you don't know what 'night class' is? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bridge Collapses In Bauchi, 4 Students Killed, 8 Others Injured (Photos, Video) by Davash222(m): 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Mind telling me exactly what night class is all about

1 Like

Re: Bridge Collapses In Bauchi, 4 Students Killed, 8 Others Injured (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
Davash222:

Mind telling me exactly what night class is all about
You didn't answer my question, but as the name implies. Night class is a term coined for students who do the extra work of burning the midnight candle. No lecturer is involved. Just you, or maybe with friends, your books at your best reading spot.

1 Like

Re: Bridge Collapses In Bauchi, 4 Students Killed, 8 Others Injured (Photos, Video) by leofab(f): 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
Bad news as usual
Re: Bridge Collapses In Bauchi, 4 Students Killed, 8 Others Injured (Photos, Video) by Davash222(m): 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You didn't answer my question, but as the name implies. Night class is a term coined for students who do the extra work of burning the midnight candle. No lecturer is involved. Just you, or maybe with friends, your books at your best reading spot.
Okay. Thanks.

Maybe when I grow up, I will attend Night class too.

BTW, I'm yet to write WAEC.
Re: Bridge Collapses In Bauchi, 4 Students Killed, 8 Others Injured (Photos, Video) by Equity15(m): 2:39pm On Aug 06, 2019
my alma mater...R.I.P to the dead..although I heard the death toll was more than that with some others missing. I always complained about that bridge to a friend whenever I passed there with her..it's just so unfortunate
Re: Bridge Collapses In Bauchi, 4 Students Killed, 8 Others Injured (Photos, Video) by tymicjay77: 2:42pm On Aug 06, 2019
crackhouse:
....but this bridge is too small to have killed somebody during its collapse. How come?
Sincerely I thought I m the only one who noticed that, water is not big nor deep. So what kill the 4 life n 8 injure. Maybe they are swimming when d bridge fall
Re: Bridge Collapses In Bauchi, 4 Students Killed, 8 Others Injured (Photos, Video) by grandstar(m): 2:47pm On Aug 06, 2019
Whatthesugar:
Aeon of Sango

The stature is beautiful and scenic but innocent people just lost their lives. This is a time to grieve. It uis a time to show respect to the dead.

This isn't appropriate at this time. I know you mean no harm.
Re: Bridge Collapses In Bauchi, 4 Students Killed, 8 Others Injured (Photos, Video) by engrjosefz(m): 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2019
tymicjay77:

Sincerely I thought I m the only one who noticed that, water is not big nor deep. So what kill the 4 life n 8 injure. Maybe they are swimming when d bridge fall
I am a student here, the water volume increase during heavy down pour... The level rises so high, this picture and video was taken this morning, the incident happened at 12am midnight....

1 Like

Re: Bridge Collapses In Bauchi, 4 Students Killed, 8 Others Injured (Photos, Video) by luluosas(m): 3:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
Poor job by the contractor. My condolences to the bereaved family
Re: Bridge Collapses In Bauchi, 4 Students Killed, 8 Others Injured (Photos, Video) by DateMynd44(m): 3:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
no be every body go university for nairaland oh
Re: Bridge Collapses In Bauchi, 4 Students Killed, 8 Others Injured (Photos, Video) by Monday60655(m): 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
Nigeria! Our country. Just look at the scene where the incident occur. Negligence of our wicked leaders has caused these promising youths their life. RIP to the dead
Re: Bridge Collapses In Bauchi, 4 Students Killed, 8 Others Injured (Photos, Video) by Whatthesugar: 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2019
grandstar:

The stature is beautiful and scenic but innocent people just lost their lives. This is a time to grieve. It uis a time to show respect to the dead.

This isn't appropriate at this time. I know you mean no harm.

No time like the present

Why allow people to die for nothing

When one falls the other picks up the torch

Let not death deter you

Reincarnation is real we were here before
Re: Bridge Collapses In Bauchi, 4 Students Killed, 8 Others Injured (Photos, Video) by madgoat(m): 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
fergie001:

It could happen to anyone bro, perhaps going to night class or something like that....

Similar thing happened to me, when linking Zik Hall to Balewa Hall, around 11pm, one yeye metal bridge I cross regularly. I crashed with my lappie and everything.....sad day mehn...

Rip to the victims, and may the injured get well quick.

Lies grin grin
Re: Bridge Collapses In Bauchi, 4 Students Killed, 8 Others Injured (Photos, Video) by fergie001: 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
madgoat:

Lies grin grin
What's the lies here?
Mtchew
Re: Bridge Collapses In Bauchi, 4 Students Killed, 8 Others Injured (Photos, Video) by TeddyOnah: 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2019
Such a bad day to us all balewites, all the school management does is wicked students and give them unnecessary carry overs allowing many to have extra years. they don't care about the structures or any infrastructure in the school�

1 Like

Re: Bridge Collapses In Bauchi, 4 Students Killed, 8 Others Injured (Photos, Video) by DahOriginal(m): 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
engrjosefz:
I am a student here, the water volume increase during heavy down pour... The level rises so high, this picture and video was taken this morning, the incident happened at 12am midnight....
I wounder why u guys are trying to explain to some unfortunate humans who tend to joke on anything. May God help us all
Re: Bridge Collapses In Bauchi, 4 Students Killed, 8 Others Injured (Photos, Video) by DahOriginal(m): 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
Equity15:
my alma mater...R.I.P to the dead..although I heard the death toll was more than that with some others missing. I always complained about that bridge to a friend whenever I passed there with her..it's just so unfortunate
8 people confirmed dead with few others injured about 20 phones found including 3 laptops all effort to rescue d remaining not found is still in progress
Re: Bridge Collapses In Bauchi, 4 Students Killed, 8 Others Injured (Photos, Video) by DahOriginal(m): 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
madgoat:

Lies grin grin
May God never let such happen to any of ur loved ones
Re: Bridge Collapses In Bauchi, 4 Students Killed, 8 Others Injured (Photos, Video) by Equity15(m): 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2019
DahOriginal:
8 people confirmed dead with few others injured about 20 phones found including 3 laptops all effort to rescue d remaining not found is still in progress
wow.. with the number of casualty I'm seeing..how many people were on that bridge?
Re: Bridge Collapses In Bauchi, 4 Students Killed, 8 Others Injured (Photos, Video) by DahOriginal(m): 9:00pm On Aug 06, 2019
Equity15:
wow.. with the number of casualty I'm seeing..how many people were on that bridge?
They we're quite much like 15 - 20
Re: Bridge Collapses In Bauchi, 4 Students Killed, 8 Others Injured (Photos, Video) by Cthaffa(f): 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2019
fergie001:

It could happen to anyone bro, perhaps going to night class or something like that....

Similar thing happened to me, when linking Zik Hall to Balewa Hall, around 11pm, one yeye metal bridge I cross regularly. I crashed with my lappie and everything.....sad day mehn...

Rip,

Rip to the victims, and may the injured get well quick.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Accident Kills Many In Kano (Graphic Photos) / Trailer Accident At Freedom Park, Osogbo Today (Photos) / Ogun Tanker, Truck Collision: Driver Dies, 3 Others Injured (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.