Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,524 members, 7,937,487 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:14 AM

Earn Fat Online With Few Clicks Per Day,and The Solution To Paypal Acccount - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Earn Fat Online With Few Clicks Per Day,and The Solution To Paypal Acccount (508 Views)

All My Files Have Been Encrypted By Online Hackers,what Is The Solution Please / How To Download Season Movies Free Online With IDM. / Is There Any Alternative To Paypal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Fat Online With Few Clicks Per Day,and The Solution To Paypal Acccount by akingboyeo: 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2010
My research so far about the Paypal problems faced by many Nigerian has lead me to thisĀ  solution,as well,over 50 organisations that can change your story for good(All in one compilation).If you want to know more pls,call 08075528238,07026853340.
Pay #2000 to the account of Akingboye Ajayi-Obe,Account number 03490520023240,in any U.B.A Bank
Then,text your teller number,your name,and your active E-Mail Address to any of the phone numbers above,
Better still you can E-Mail;akinoajayiobe@gmail.com
Re: Earn Fat Online With Few Clicks Per Day,and The Solution To Paypal Acccount by brownboy: 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2010
lol

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Messanger On India Web Browser / Learn Sage Peachtree In 3 Weeks! / Do You Need A Customized Software To Run Your Business Smoothly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.