Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:16 PM

Mfm 70 Days Fasting & Prayers Program Day2 - 3 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mfm 70 Days Fasting & Prayers Program Day2 - 3 (709 Views)

ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD / Mfm 70 Days Fasting & Prayers Program Day11 / 50 Days RCCG 2018 Fasting & Prayers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mfm 70 Days Fasting & Prayers Program Day2 - 3 by evelyngold(f): 11:40am On Aug 06, 2019
BLASTING YOUR HEAVENS OPEN

Scripture Reading: Mark 1

Confession: Isaiah 64:1Open in Logos Bible Software (if available) – Oh that thou wouldest rend the heavens, that thou wouldest come down, that the mountains might flow down at thy presence.

Day 2 Tuesday (06-08-19)

Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 2 – Genesis 18:21 – 31:16Open in Logos Bible Software (if available))

Devotional Songs

Praise and Worship

Prayers of Praise and Thanksgiving

PRAYER POINTS

29. I reclaim all the ground I have lost to the enemy, in the name of Jesus.

30. Mountains of confrontation, crumble, in the name of Jesus.

31. Lord, let my mockery be converted to promotion, in the name of Jesus.

32. Lord, let the sharp teeth and pit of the enemy turn against him, in the name of Jesus.

33. l paralyse every satanic ammunition, in the name of Jesus.

31. Lord, let those who do not know me fight for my cause, in the name of Jesus.

35. l paralyse every unrepentant opposition, in the name of Jesus.

36. l refuse to co-operate with my enemies, in the name of Jesus.

37. Lord, let the handwriting of the enemy turn against him, in the name of Jesus.

38. Lord, let every evil king installed against me be paralysed, in Jesus‘ name..

39. l paralyse all satanic strongholds, in the name of Jesus.

40. Father, let all the strongholds of debts be dashed to pieces, in Jesus‘ name.

41. Father, let all strongholds of oppression be dashed to pieces, in Jesus’ name.

42. Lord, let all strongholds of infirmity be dashed to pieces, in the name of Jesus.

43. Lord, let all strongholds of curses and covenants be dashed to pieces, in the name of Jesus.

44. Lord, let all strongholds of unprofitable load be dashed to pieces, in the name of Jesus.

45. I arrest every problem in my life from the root, in the name of Jesus.

46. I will rise above the unbelievers around me, in the name of Jesus.

47. I bury my failure today, in the name of Jesus.

48. l disarm every satanic king and his evil authority over my life, in Jesus’ name.

49. My Father, my Father, my Father, give me a turnaround breakthrough, in the name of Jesus.

50. Every curse working against my destiny, break, in the name of Jesus.

51. O Lord, in my business/career, give me the divine ability to overtake those who have gone ahead of me, in the name of Jesus.

52. My Father, lead me to those who will bless me, in the name of Jesus.

53. My Father, lead me away from those who will demote me, in Jesus’ name.

54. My Father, lead me away from unfriendly friends and friendly demoters, in the name of Jesus.

55. Father, let my breakthroughs frustrate the plans of the enemy in the name of Jesus.

56. Evil effects of cursed houses and lands upon my destiny, break, in Jesus name.

PRAYERS FOR DAY 3 (Break by 2 pm)
57. Every cycle of financial turbulence, break, in the name of Jesus.
58. Woe unto every vessel of poverty pursuing me, in the name of Jesus.
59. I smash poverty serpents on the wall of fire, in the name of Jesus.
60. I set every garment of poverty on fire, in the name of Jesus.
61. Every identification mark of poverty, be rubbed off by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
62. Every identification mark of witchcraft, be rubbed off by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
63. My Father, let my foundation be strengthened to carry divine prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
64. I withdraw my wealth from the hands of the bondwoman and her children, in the name of Jesus. 65. Lord, let the riches of the ungodly be transferred to me, in the name of Jesus.
66. O Lord, overwhelm me with abundant life, blessing and prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
67. Lord, let the habitation of evil planners be turned upside down, in Jesus’ name.
68. I smash into pieces, every serpentile head against me, in Jesus’ name.
69. I break every evil hold on my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
70. I paralyse every anti-breaktrough strategy, in the name of Jesus.
71. I scatter all evil forces encamping against me, in the name of Jesus.
72. I paralyse every instrument of oppression, in the name of Jesus.
73. Spirit of pain and sorrow, be bound, in the name of Jesus.
74. Lord, let all my caged glories be released, in the name of Jesus.
75. Lord, let all my caged blessings be released, in the name of Jesus.
76. Spirit of shame and disgrace, receive confusion, in the name of Jesus.
77. All spiritual lions delegated against me, be paralysed, in the name of Jesus.
78. All spiritual serpents delegated against me, be paralysed, in the name of Jesus.
79. All spiritual scorpions delegated against me, be paralysed, in the name of Jesus.
80. All spiritual dragons delegated against me, be paralysed, in the name of Jesus.
81. All sun-like enemies delegated against me, be paralysed, in the name of Jesus.
82. All moon-like enemies delegated against me, be parlaysed , in Jesus’ name.
83. Evil spies searching for my secrets, be parlaysed, in the name of Jesus.
84. Every unprofitable alliance formed against me, be scattered, in Jesus’ name.
Re: Mfm 70 Days Fasting & Prayers Program Day2 - 3 by Henry22(m): 11:42am On Aug 06, 2019
Lord may buhari release Sowore and kill all the marauding herdsmen..... grin
Re: Mfm 70 Days Fasting & Prayers Program Day2 - 3 by blackboy(m): 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2019
Will day 4 be ready
Re: Mfm 70 Days Fasting & Prayers Program Day2 - 3 by evelyngold(f): 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
blackboy:
Will day 4 be ready
yes.

1 Like

Re: Mfm 70 Days Fasting & Prayers Program Day2 - 3 by sholly28(m): 7:20am On Aug 09, 2019
evelyngold:
yes.

pls i need day one
Re: Mfm 70 Days Fasting & Prayers Program Day2 - 3 by evelyngold(f): 1:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
sholly28:

pls i need day one
TODAY’S PRAYER FOR DAY 1 (Break by 5 pm)
1 Every affliction targeted at my dwelling place, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
2 Every cryptic enemy in my life, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
3 Every tree which my Father has not planted in my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
4 Laughter of victory, locate me, in the name of Jesus.
5 Every fire of the enemy assigned against me, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
6 Thunder of heaven, rage against every power planning my disgrace, in the name of Jesus.
7 Every power locking up my glory, die, in the name of Jesus.
8 My way, open by fire; for my Father owns the land, in the name of Jesus.
8 My virtues in the water, come forth, in the name of Jesus.
10 My virtues under the earth, come forth, in the name of Jesus.
11 All the efforts of the enemies on my breakthroughs, be wasted, in the name of Jesus.
12 Father, let satanic serpents dispatched against me, receive madness, in the name of Jesus.
13 Lord, let satanic serpents dispatched against me receive madness, in the name of Jesus.
14 I take back all breakthrough keys the enemy has stolen from me, in the name of Jesus.
15 I break down the stronghold of witchcraft on my family, in the name of Jesus.
16 Lord, let all satanic parasites in the root of my life die, in the name of Jesus.
17 All bewitched properties in my life, receive deliverance, in the name of Jesus.
18 Secret of strange children in my family, be revealed, in the name of Jesus.
19 Father, let the tongues raining incantations on me dry up, in Jesus’ name.
20 I break every satanic connection that is against life in the air, in the water and in the soil, in the name of Jesus.
21 Lord, let the hunter of my soul shoot themselves, in the name of Jesus.
22 My heart will not be a stony ground for the word of God, in the name of Jesus.
23 My heart will not be a wayside place for the word of God, in the name of Jesus.
24 My heart will not be a ground for thorns for the word of God, in Jesus’ name.
25 I bind every desert spirit in my life, in the name of Jesus.
26 I cancel every bewitchment fashioned against my business/career, my marriage and my home, in the name of Jesus.
27 Father, let Your fire destroy every satanic weapon fashioned against my business/career, in the name of Jesus.
28 Lord, expose all satanic scheme devised against my business/career, in the name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Mfm 70 Days Fasting & Prayers Program Day2 - 3 by sholly28(m): 9:03am On Aug 13, 2019
evelyngold:
TODAY’S PRAYER FOR DAY 1 (Break by 5 pm)
1 Every affliction targeted at my dwelling place, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
2 Every cryptic enemy in my life, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
3 Every tree which my Father has not planted in my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
4 Laughter of victory, locate me, in the name of Jesus.
5 Every fire of the enemy assigned against me, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
6 Thunder of heaven, rage against every power planning my disgrace, in the name of Jesus.
7 Every power locking up my glory, die, in the name of Jesus.
8 My way, open by fire; for my Father owns the land, in the name of Jesus.
8 My virtues in the water, come forth, in the name of Jesus.
10 My virtues under the earth, come forth, in the name of Jesus.
11 All the efforts of the enemies on my breakthroughs, be wasted, in the name of Jesus.
12 Father, let satanic serpents dispatched against me, receive madness, in the name of Jesus.
13 Lord, let satanic serpents dispatched against me receive madness, in the name of Jesus.
14 I take back all breakthrough keys the enemy has stolen from me, in the name of Jesus.
15 I break down the stronghold of witchcraft on my family, in the name of Jesus.
16 Lord, let all satanic parasites in the root of my life die, in the name of Jesus.
17 All bewitched properties in my life, receive deliverance, in the name of Jesus.
18 Secret of strange children in my family, be revealed, in the name of Jesus.
19 Father, let the tongues raining incantations on me dry up, in Jesus’ name.
20 I break every satanic connection that is against life in the air, in the water and in the soil, in the name of Jesus.
21 Lord, let the hunter of my soul shoot themselves, in the name of Jesus.
22 My heart will not be a stony ground for the word of God, in the name of Jesus.
23 My heart will not be a wayside place for the word of God, in the name of Jesus.
24 My heart will not be a ground for thorns for the word of God, in Jesus’ name.
25 I bind every desert spirit in my life, in the name of Jesus.
26 I cancel every bewitchment fashioned against my business/career, my marriage and my home, in the name of Jesus.
27 Father, let Your fire destroy every satanic weapon fashioned against my business/career, in the name of Jesus.
28 Lord, expose all satanic scheme devised against my business/career, in the name of Jesus.

thanks very much
Re: Mfm 70 Days Fasting & Prayers Program Day2 - 3 by JiKing(m): 6:43am On Aug 15, 2019

(1) (Reply)

How Corona Virus Will Expose Fake Pastors And Prophet / 43 Get Sick After Church Revival, 10 Test Positive For Coronavirus / Photos That Show Her delude Nigerian Pastors Could Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.