Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:01 PM

Iyabo Ojo Birthday Message To Kemi Olunloyo On her 55th Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Birthday Message To Kemi Olunloyo On her 55th Birthday (38441 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo On Tiwa Savage Sextape: Any Fan, Friend, Ex Supporting You Is Fake / Kemi Olunloyo On "Davido, Don Jazzy, Alexx, Odunlade, Who Will You Save?" / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo Birthday Message To Kemi Olunloyo On her 55th Birthday by know: 3:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
Hope Madam K won't suffer a relapse again. Iyabo truly mean well.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Birthday Message To Kemi Olunloyo On her 55th Birthday by Sososo(f): 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

I dont know how anyone would think they can reconcile their differences with a Mad Woman. A woman who fluctuates between Insanity and depression.

Ignore anyone who actively engage in slander, mockery, and bitterness. Don't waste your gesture thinking it will have any effect and even if it does, it will only be shortlived. William shakespare

Matters of character can only be dealt with by the person who bears its weight.

Richdad

Re: Iyabo Ojo Birthday Message To Kemi Olunloyo On her 55th Birthday by Chrisbeks: 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2019
This kemi woman is really mad
Re: Iyabo Ojo Birthday Message To Kemi Olunloyo On her 55th Birthday by saajus: 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
Kemi will exhume the hatchet again. It has been buried several times before. Kemi knows what she's doing. She raised millions of Naira on her platform using Iyabo and PTSD stunts. She told us that she wanted to go to Dubai for PTSD treatment. The next thing we saw is her new Lagos apartment and office. Nigerians are very gullible. If you don't have the fear of God, this is the easiest place on earth to be a Billionaire.
Funmmyastic:
Nice one.The hatchet is buried.It is good to have a forgiving spirit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Birthday Message To Kemi Olunloyo On her 55th Birthday by Teeyin(m): 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
After the whole paparazzi. Showing a cheerful heart is good anyway! winkAfter the whole paparazzi. Showing a cheerful heart is good anyway!
Re: Iyabo Ojo Birthday Message To Kemi Olunloyo On her 55th Birthday by Mrlazarus: 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2019
Hmmnn...Aunty Kemi...I hope in the coming weeks we will not be hearing about how you have started seeing iyabo Ojo pursuing you with a machete in your dreams oo...
Re: Iyabo Ojo Birthday Message To Kemi Olunloyo On her 55th Birthday by notoriousbabe: 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2019
Jayslicky:
grin grin grin grin grin Hypocritical message.
No mind the two witches
Re: Iyabo Ojo Birthday Message To Kemi Olunloyo On her 55th Birthday by majekobaje1: 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
Grupo:
So this kemi is just a year younger than my mom yet she doesn't have sense.
and you have sense in talking to your mum mate like this

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Birthday Message To Kemi Olunloyo On her 55th Birthday by Icon79(m): 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
LOL. The hatchet is buried until next week …. when Kemi starts another episode of her drama.

That girls needs to be committed, for real.

O pari

Funmmyastic:
Nice one.The hatchet is buried.It is good to have a forgiving spirit.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Birthday Message To Kemi Olunloyo On her 55th Birthday by Detruth55: 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

I dont know how anyone would think they can reconcile their differences with a Mad Woman. A woman who fluctuates between Insanity and depression.

Ignore anyone who actively engage in slander, mockery, and bitterness. Don't waste your gesture thinking it will have any effect and even if it does, it will only be shortlived.

Matters of character can only be dealt with by the person who bears its weight.

Richdad

Unfortunately as it sounds, you are very correct.
One just need to forgive such people and ignore them afterwards, nothing good comes out a gun.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Birthday Message To Kemi Olunloyo On her 55th Birthday by Printerscanner: 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
drginger:
Forgiveness is a craft every soul needs to learn.

I did Art and Craft in primary school but Forgiveness was not once of the field of craft then.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Birthday Message To Kemi Olunloyo On her 55th Birthday by Jloveme(m): 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
Nollyzonenews:
Nollywood Actress, Iyabo Ojo took to her Instagram page to celebrate retired journalist, Kemi Olunloyo on her 55th Birthday Today.

She shared a video of Kemi Olunloyo with a caption saying..
I'm glad you Loved it � ..... Happy birthday sis @kemiolunloyo wishing you many more years in gud health, happiness & riches ❤ Enjoy your special day 55 sure looks good on you �

Source: https://gidifeed.com/see-iyabo-ojo-birthday-message-to-kemi-olunloyo-on-her-55th-birthday/

Get well soon sis kemiolunloyo
Re: Iyabo Ojo Birthday Message To Kemi Olunloyo On her 55th Birthday by hisexcellency34: 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2019
Kemi loves bribe like anything. Not different from FFK
Re: Iyabo Ojo Birthday Message To Kemi Olunloyo On her 55th Birthday by Legendguru: 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2019
hmmm
Re: Iyabo Ojo Birthday Message To Kemi Olunloyo On her 55th Birthday by Abbey2sam(m): 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2019
Is better to stay on the good side of this woman

That's what iyabo is doing
Re: Iyabo Ojo Birthday Message To Kemi Olunloyo On her 55th Birthday by salford: 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
Abbey2sam:
Is better to stay on the good side of this woman

That's what iyabo is doing
grin cheesy
Exactly. no point getting into a mud with a pig, people wont be able to tell the différence.

Best birthday ever. Coza sponsored birthday that is. Madam chop the head of your life grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo Birthday Message To Kemi Olunloyo On her 55th Birthday by luluman: 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
Jayslicky:
grin grin grin grin grin Hypocritical message.
Chief judge.

Re: Iyabo Ojo Birthday Message To Kemi Olunloyo On her 55th Birthday by drginger(f): 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2019
Printerscanner:

I did Art and Craft in primary school but Forgiveness was not once of the field of craft then.
Eyah, why did you not attend my second na?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Birthday Message To Kemi Olunloyo On her 55th Birthday by Carlyboi(m): 12:30am On Aug 07, 2019
drginger:
Forgiveness is a craft every soul needs to learn.
I only hear men say that forgiveness is a sin o and he who price must pay !which wan na craft again lol
Re: Iyabo Ojo Birthday Message To Kemi Olunloyo On her 55th Birthday by Gofwane(m): 4:01am On Aug 07, 2019
Bukden16:
Kemi Kemi...
Isok.
oboyyeh, this baby picture ehn, i don die with laughter yeeh!

'Product of dating a sugar daddy'
chaiii !!!

Re: Iyabo Ojo Birthday Message To Kemi Olunloyo On her 55th Birthday by opebiboy: 2:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
Two mamas

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stephanie Coker Flaunts Her Undies In This See-through Outfit / Pretty Mike And Flower Girls Step Out For An Event (Video) / Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn In Amsterdam (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.