Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,462 members, 7,917,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:21 AM

Attacks On Churches Has Reduced To Zero Since Trump Warn Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attacks On Churches Has Reduced To Zero Since Trump Warn Buhari (473 Views)

Fulani Christian Leaders Warn Buhari On Activities Of Arewa Pastors / Insecurity: Youths Protest In Ibadan, Warn Buhari Of Interethnic Conflict / Presidency: Warn Buhari Against Rigging Election – PDP Begs Prince Charles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attacks On Churches Has Reduced To Zero Since Trump Warn Buhari by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
I don't know if anyone notice the sudden end of attacks on churches since President Donald Trump warns President Buhari during his visit to the United States.

I was once a supporter of Buhari. In fact, I did everything for him to win in 2015. But the picture is clearer now. The warnings from elders are coming true. Fela prophecy is manifesting.

Anywhere you see Buhari, you will see blood. If you haven't see the future now, wait till this madness get to your family or yourself. 4yrs is enough for everyone to have a taste of Buhari. Simple protest leads to death of youths.

From Ipob to Shiites to Innocent guys who wear expensive dress. Everyone can't be wrong. Unfortunately, Buhari knows clueless Nigerians pass code. Try to tell the foolish people who support this man to wake up and he (Buhari) will tag you corrupt fellow. Unfortunately, those who eat 0-1-0 will crucify you. I was also Foolish to support him in 2015.

What is AISHA Buhari's job? Overnight, she has turn a billionaire. A billionaire whose aide can steal #2billion from her account. Common sense should tell you that she is worth over #20billion before someone can decide to steal #2billion. WAKE UP NIGERIANS BEFORE THIS GET LATE.

Buhari will finish his tenure for sure but don't make killing of Nigerians easy for him. Don't let him think he is lord over the masses. We only put him there to serve us not to cage us. Buhari will remain our servant till 2023 not our master. STOP SUPPORTING KILLINGS OF NIGERIANS. NO ONE HAS ANY REASON TO SHED BLOOD OF NIGERIANS
Re: Attacks On Churches Has Reduced To Zero Since Trump Warn Buhari by chinwemine(m): 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2019
Like seriously
Re: Attacks On Churches Has Reduced To Zero Since Trump Warn Buhari by BlackfireX: 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
4yrs2freedom:
I don't know if anyone notice the sudden end of attacks on churches since President Donald Trump warns President Buhari during his visit to the United States.

I was once a supporter of Buhari. In fact, I did everything for him to win in 2015. But the picture is clearer now. The warnings from elders are coming true. Fela prophecy is manifesting.

Anywhere you see Buhari, you will see blood. If you haven't see the future now, wait till this madness get to your family or yourself. 4yrs is enough for everyone to have a taste of Buhari. Simple protest leads to death of youths.

From Ipob to Shiites to Innocent guys who wear expensive dress. Everyone can't be wrong. Unfortunately, Buhari knows clueless Nigerians pass code. Try to tell the foolish people who support this man to wake up and he (Buhari) will tag you corrupt fellow. Unfortunately, those who eat 0-1-0 will crucify you. I was also Foolish to support him in 2015.

What is AISHA Buhari's job? Overnight, she has turn a billionaire. A billionaire whose aide can steal #2billion from her account. Common sense should tell you that she is worth over #20billion before someone can decide to steal #2billion. WAKE UP NIGERIANS BEFORE THIS GET LATE.

Buhari will finish his tenure for sure but don't make killing of Nigerians easy for him. Don't let him think he is lord over the masses. We only put him there to serve us not to cage us. Buhari will remain our servant till 2023 not our master. STOP SUPPORTING KILLINGS OF NIGERIANS. NO ONE HAS ANY REASON TO SHED BLOOD OF NIGERIANS

You campaigned and voted for this chaos ..... Thunder fire you, whatever Nigeria and Nigerians are going through you will receive ten fold, knowing you are the one of those that brought this animal in human skin.

1 Like

Re: Attacks On Churches Has Reduced To Zero Since Trump Warn Buhari by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
BlackfireX:

You campaigned and voted for this chaos ..... Thunder fire you, whatever Nigeria and Nigerians are going through you will receive ten fold, knowing you are the one of those that brought this animal in human skin.

I don't reason with nonentity. Did I vote for him in 2019? Even if I vote for him in 2019, that is my right. Did anyone curse you when Gej was stealing left and right? Don't ever quote me on here anymore.

I could have supported this madness from Buhari. But all you have in your head is hate and abuse. Next time you quote me, you will die untimely. Madness knows no one but stupidity does. GOODBYE

1 Like

Re: Attacks On Churches Has Reduced To Zero Since Trump Warn Buhari by BlackfireX: 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
4yrs2freedom:

I don't reason with nonentity. Did I vote for him in 2019? Even if I vote for him in 2019, that is my right. Did anyone curse you when Gej was stealing left and right? Don't ever quote me on here anymore.

I could have supported this madness from Buhari. But all you have in your head is hate and abuse. Next time you quote me, you will die untimely. Madness knows no race but stupidity does. GOODBYE

Before you die, the chaos this govt brought will visit you first.

You brought a demon and now you want to run.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is On The Way To Becoming Global Food Basket - VP Osinbajo / JUST IN!!! German Police Identify Four Of Ekweremadu’s Attackers / Court Nullifies Dino's Victory,orders For Fresh Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.