Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,326 members, 7,881,211 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:26 PM

6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) (55611 Views)

Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Abuja, Recovers Cars, Laptops (Photos) / 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
JagaLove:
5 yahoo boys and 1 yahoo popsi

More like yahoo grandpa
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by mixta140: 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
All is well

For stubborn STD check my signature.
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by Yinxies(f): 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2019
The grandpa too is a yahoo ‘BOY’
Issokay
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by simple250: 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2019
sotall:
South east / south west connection

Complete sword
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by Champneys: 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
These ones are not boys lol
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
WalkerMichael:
I was reading this post and then my neighbor came and we read it together. He said this post really changed his life and it touched my heart. We projected this comment for my village people. My village people are so grateful. Am proud to say cool post wow thanks for sharing shocked shocked shocked shocked
Lol....
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2019
Delson25:
I can't imagine how some people take delight in making people unhappy, this is wickedness and they think they will not face the consequences.
It beats my imagination too... They've gone cold hearted in search of money...

3 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by IMASTEX: 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2019
Kylekent59:
And finally, the "pastors"
Finally ke for Niaja matter!
* Politicians inflating price of contracts. Yet pocketing the all money.
* Lecturers, police, civil servants collecting bribe at will.
The list is endless

5 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by Sonfethopia: 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
The guy in number 3
https://www.nairaland.com/4209936/man-proposes-girlfriend-lexus-warri/3

Na him tear him babe lexus one time. Warri boy. That guy money long

C him ride

2 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by tyup(m): 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
Kylekent59:
What is "yahoo yahoo"

Niggas no longer use yahoo messenger, not any more.

They now make use of Facebook mostly.

Back then on "2go", all you need to do is to pretend and use a female gender and defraud people of their money, especially recharge card.

Now on FB, "dating is what they are doing"

On Nairaland, " fixed match scammers everywhere with their useless fake tickets which they edit to deceive people"

There is also credit card fraud. Using someone 's ATM to book flight, pay for items, fund accounts.

There is also 419, pretending to own a property and dupe people of their money.

Selling MB/data online and once the person pays, they flee and never use their user name again.

And finally, the "pastors"

All they do is to go and verify a family's home, know everything about them, their businesses, grand pa, grand ma, children, relatives.

One night they come and bury charm at your compound and when they see you the next day, they begin to tell you that they saw vision, that your friend is a witch, your neighbours are responsible for your loss, and that they would pray for you.

They come to your compound the next two days and start praying, then they go where they buried that charm and tell you to bring cutlass, you brought the cutlass and they dig and bring out red cloth with charms inside and tell you "this is the cause of your problems"

You go in and wipe your account for them.

People should be careful ooooo.

CC: lalasticlala, mynd44

the funny thing is Premiergains247 does everything sad
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by Biafran007(m): 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
No be who sabi, read and write + get sense fit do yahoo ? The whole Hausa wee fall under this category na minister or senator. In Nigeria any Hausa-fulani wee sabi read and write na gooment opicial.
oluseyiforjesus:
Y hausa no dey do yahoo,
Crime never pay
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by Omoslim26: 7:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
oluseyiforjesus:
Y hausa no dey do yahoo, Crime never pay
because them no know book:-D:-D yahoo na hard intelligent work o
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by WhiteMoneyMusik(f): 7:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
audioRELEASE Is a Music Merchandise Firm Duly Registered and In Partnership with AppleMUSIC, SPOTIFY, DEEZER YouTUBE.
In addition, other Music Platforms will be Partner with Them Soon.

- Do You want Your Song to Secure Its Title On The WEB?
- Do You Want Your Songs to Be On All iTunes, Spotify, YouTUBE Music, Instagram and Facebook Music Plus More?
- Do you Want when You Search Your Name On Google, It Will Come Out As Wizkid Name with Your Songs?

Check or Message Them On FaceBook Via: [url]facebook.com/audioRelease.ng[/url]
or On Instagram: @audioRELEASE

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by tyup(m): 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
Stanchem029:

Since morning and you have data to post here on naira land?

incase you don't know there are free Wi-Fi's in most federal schools or some kinda hot-spots, you'll always get data no Matter how broke you're....so if you really do wanna help the guy do so and stop mocking him

if you took the gene to be a Fool naturally reject it. sad
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by kheny12(m): 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
Sorry who have Chinese worship song ? I want to confuse the devil 😩😩
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
Donald na so called all these sem grant empowerment prog....
he scam my time too
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by Nostradamus: 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
Developers 5 Vs skullers 1

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
shawnfamous:
Wetin that old man Donald dey find for there too? Baba no fe sashe
of you are familiar with sem grant you go no baba
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by Ejika48(f): 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
I wonder why Nigerians dey always open we yansh outside ....now d question is 1...where did yahoo n scam originated from? Others countries don't do fraud? Who taught Nigerians? Y must we keep publicising what will spoil d country? If u are a blogger publicise what will move d country forward. Stop broadcasting d problems in Nigeria n provide solutions!!! Lobatannn! Meanwhile.... if I know how to do yahoo Yahoo self I will do. When a whole family bearly feeds on less than five hundred daily on a 010 meal.if u know u know. HUNGRY NA BAD THING...

3 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by sallazlee(m): 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
5 yahoo guys and 1 yahoo daddy
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by mikhe2(m): 7:47pm On Aug 06, 2019
See my principal children that year for charity school
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by Jamesbally: 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
Hmmm, na them. Ibo's Amaka.

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by Elizadath: 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
Yahoo-company is the highest employer of lazy youths in Nigeria.
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by freemi(m): 8:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
namiji2598:
The first and second guys have the same surname, probably from the same family.

The last man looks old hence should not be called yahoo boy but rather yahoo man
lols
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 8:14pm On Aug 06, 2019
Yahoo ni babalawo
Xo
So
Soapy
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by abilereggie: 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
namiji2598:
The first and second guys have the same surname, probably from the same family.

The last man looks old hence should not be called yahoo boy but rather yahoo man
Detective..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed / Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station / Young Couple Found Dead In Kaduna, Two Weeks After Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.