Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,083 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:56 PM

August Giveaway: Free E-commerce And Mini Importation Masterclass - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / August Giveaway: Free E-commerce And Mini Importation Masterclass (155 Views)

[giveaway] Free Original Articles / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn / 5 Best Websites For Mini-importation (e-commerce Arbitrage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

August Giveaway: Free E-commerce And Mini Importation Masterclass by emmydsife(m): 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
Can I have you attention!!! If you struggle financially, it will be because of the following :

1. You have made money before and you spent it all without saving and investing.

2. You are yet to make money at all.

3. You make money but it is outrightly not enough.

I am mostly concerned about people who fall in category 2 & 3. Those in category 1 should get to learn about finance management.

Now one of the easiest ways to get out of financial struggle is through e-commerce and mini importation.

This August I have decided to do a giveaway, I am going to hold a free masterclass.....(absolutely free) to show you how to get on e-commerce and mini importation. Come and learn

** importing from US, UK, and China

** how to find hot in demand product to sell

** if you are a newbie, learn how to use Jumia, jiji, Konga etc to sell without running advert. Just import, register on these sites, display your product and wait for these sites to sell and send your earning to your bank account.

If you want to be part of this class, send an email to pstnuel@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

This Device Can Scan & Edit Your Documents : Distributors Wanted / Nigeria Builders Market Place Your No. 1 Online Market Place For Building Materi / 6 Unique Reasons Why Your Business Needs An Online Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.