Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,065 members, 7,931,660 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 10:21 AM

Revolution Now: DSS Seeks Permission To Detain Sowore For 90 More Days - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution Now: DSS Seeks Permission To Detain Sowore For 90 More Days (21840 Views)

Shaibu Petitions Police, DSS, Seeks Arrest Of Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu / Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year / Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Seeks Permission To Detain Sowore For 90 More Days by Bizibi(m): 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2019
yarimo:
Court should grant DSS Request immediately .
this one from abj is the lord of sycophancy on this forum,the day this one wrote yaya bello is the best governor was the day I concluded about his asslicking status.
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Seeks Permission To Detain Sowore For 90 More Days by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
arrant bull-crap!... the shithole is on a cliff edge!
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Seeks Permission To Detain Sowore For 90 More Days by Bizibi(m): 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Thunda fire Jonathan the Useless Drunkard from Otuoke
a new APC sycophant,make sure you asslick well like your nutskull mates here.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Seeks Permission To Detain Sowore For 90 More Days by Oddnumber: 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
mrvitalis:

Some day they would arrest tinubu and ask for 90 days to investigate him

Till then, keep on your family tradition of slaving in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Seeks Permission To Detain Sowore For 90 More Days by Chukalemon(m): 9:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
Sowore is going to take over from el-zakzaky.is now #freesowore

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Seeks Permission To Detain Sowore For 90 More Days by jaxxy(m): 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2019
90 more days for what? To intimidate him and abuse their power?

Sowore is fighting for the masses and good governance so let the dss proceede with their charge let’s see.
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Seeks Permission To Detain Sowore For 90 More Days by Bizibi(m): 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You are the new PDP sycophant

Make sure you asslick well like your numbskull mates here
ohhh!!! Halfwit you can run along to other threads.there are people to label ipob.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Seeks Permission To Detain Sowore For 90 More Days by CreekCommando: 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
It can only get worst before it starts getting better. Afonjas have just started testing the murky waters of trying to make Buhari get some sense. They can't do it alone even though they made the mistake of voting Buhari.
We all in the south should not abandon them especially Sowore's attempt to start something. In Sowore's absence, let's replan and reschedule this protest. Let all Southerners unite and do this again more robustly on October 1st 2019
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Seeks Permission To Detain Sowore For 90 More Days by mrvitalis(m): 9:57pm On Aug 06, 2019
Oddnumber:

Till then, keep on your family tradition of slaving in Lagos.
Im 26 but i can bet u im richer than ur family combined and i have never lived in lagos

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Seeks Permission To Detain Sowore For 90 More Days by delpee(f): 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2019
If only we had such speedy investigations,arrests, trials and justice for the nation’s heavy looters and bandits. undecided
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Seeks Permission To Detain Sowore For 90 More Days by Adewinner987: 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
The Department of State Services (DSS) has approached the Federal High Court in Abuja to seek permission to detain the convener of #RevolutionNow, Omoyele Sowore, for 90 more days pending the conclusion of its investigation.

Justice Taiwo Taiwo, however, adjourned until Thursday for ruling, as he said he needed time to examine the exhibits filed along with the application, which include two copies of DVD.

Sowore was arrested in the early hours of Saturday in Lagos, on account of the #RevolutionNow protest which he had spearheaded.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/08/06/revolutionnow-dss-seeks-permission-to-detain-sowore-for-90-more-days/

Aug 2019
Zakzaky >
sowore <
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Seeks Permission To Detain Sowore For 90 More Days by Cjayboy: 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
Bubu, has the legislatures in his pocket..
Judiciary in his fingers but God na commander among nations.
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Seeks Permission To Detain Sowore For 90 More Days by Bizibi(m): 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Nitwit you must have mistaken me for the Jobless and hopeless you

IPOB yoot and PDP wailer in sifia pain cheesy

hahahahaha,as usual ipob,PDP and sifia pain....the same words from an incredible halfwit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Seeks Permission To Detain Sowore For 90 More Days by Oddnumber: 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
mrvitalis:

Im 26 but i can bet u im richer than ur family combined and i have never lived in lagos

You don't live in Lagos and you're shouting Tinubu? You see your life?

You live with paupers and that's why you think you're rich. Your entire family networth is not up to the amount I used for foundation piling of one of my plazas at Elf Bus stop in Lekki. That's just 1 out of many.

Leave your village and enter Lagos. Your entire inheritance is not enough for us to do weekend at Ikoyi club or Country club.

Tinubu kee you there.

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Seeks Permission To Detain Sowore For 90 More Days by mrvitalis(m): 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
Oddnumber:

You live with paupers and that's why you think you're rich.

Your entire family networth is not up to the amount I used for foundation piling of my plaza at Elf Bus stop in Lekki. That's just 1 out of many.

Leave your village and enter Lagos. Your entire inheritance is not enough for us to do weekend at Ikoyi club or Country club.
Lol ......... Loook at this one
Nah nairaland cause am ...

Ikoyi club��....u thinks thats where people spend money in lagos ....i flex in lagos when i visit

When someone start mentioning popular places know they have never been there ....

Name top 5 exclusive clubs in lagos then i would know u live live in lagos

No point told u what i told u im richer than ur generation
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Seeks Permission To Detain Sowore For 90 More Days by Bizibi(m): 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Says a Buffoon that has been repeating "halfwit"

It really pain you tongue

lolzz,this APC sycophant will be very useful in his qualusses.what a dot in reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Seeks Permission To Detain Sowore For 90 More Days by osazsky(m): 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
U think its gej that is still ruling were u could take protest to Aso rock without been shot at or u run ur mouth anyhow,this one nor b Jonathan o,this one nor dey sorry for person .I thrust dss to change this act done by sowere to democratic coup and trison, life in imprisonment loading, serves him right,this one nor b gej o this one na dictator and army general very good,anybody seen protesting should be shot with life bullets. We are in this together which yaya protest we all must enjoy dis best govt cuz when I dey tell una una nor hear we are all Nigerians
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Seeks Permission To Detain Sowore For 90 More Days by shegra58: 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2019
highcollide:
I will keep blaming the yorubas for voting this barbarian called buhari. Their greed brought this destruction upon Southern Nigeria.
for the second term west give their vote to PDP but APC rigged themselves in
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Seeks Permission To Detain Sowore For 90 More Days by Bizibi(m): 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Says a PDP sycophant and a brain dead yoot cheesy

lolzzz,what a kid with a dot brain.funny little thing.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Seeks Permission To Detain Sowore For 90 More Days by nextstep(m): 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
chiagozien:
We yorubas wont take it.
We will rather go to war than allowing DSS detain Sowore for 90 day
Sheriman:
We will shut down NIGERIA

This is what we mean by "e-warrior" and "keyboard jockey". Nobody is going to do anything, except react like chemicals on social media.

When has PMB followed court rulings? Going by precedent, Sowore is going to enjoy a few months in DSS custody, if not up to a year. People will make noise, but nobody will do anything, and Sowore will be forgotten for a while, so he can cool his heels. Since the path to presidency seems to involve jail, perhaps Sowore will become president yet. ;-)

chronique:
Pls, dss should keep him for 3 years more. It's none of my business. He was instrumental to bringing in buhari to power in both first and second terms. He should enjoy the pot of beans that he cooked.

Abi? my brother. A leopard does not change his spots, a snake cannot change its nature, so anybody who supported PMB (against good advice) but is now suffering the effects, I simply say:

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Seeks Permission To Detain Sowore For 90 More Days by ProudDick: 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2019
shegra58:
for the second term west give their vote to PDP but APC rigged themselves in

Are you trying to pacify an ibo fool? How does his opinion matter? Let him wail himself to death.
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Seeks Permission To Detain Sowore For 90 More Days by Bizibi(m): 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You must have mistaken me for your little brother at home tongue
ohh!!! My little brother have his own condo and not in your bottom league.
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Seeks Permission To Detain Sowore For 90 More Days by ProudDick: 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2019
nextstep:

This is what we mean by "e-warrior" and "keyboard jockey". Nobody is going to do anything, except react like chemicals on social media.

When has PMB followed court rulings? Going by precedent, Sowore is going to enjoy a few months in DSS custody, if not up to a year. People will make noise, but nobody will do anything, and Sowore will be forgotten for a while, so he can cool his heels.

A leopard does not change his spots, a snake cannot change its nature, so anybody who supported PMB but is now suffering the effects, I simply say:

You are so dull not to recognize your fellow ipob pig trying to troll. Did Sowore vote Buhari? Anything just to console your pained self.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolution Now: DSS Seeks Permission To Detain Sowore For 90 More Days by Bizibi(m): 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

But he is a funny little thing with a dot brain according to you cheesy
ohh!! What a pitiable sycophant..... Don't you have things to do with your biz or is there no more customers.sycophancy won't put food on your table funny little man.
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Seeks Permission To Detain Sowore For 90 More Days by Darlsonyii: 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
Tribalism everywhere...no love
Re: Revolution Now: DSS Seeks Permission To Detain Sowore For 90 More Days by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
mrvitalis:
Lol this is crazy ...if the judge grant this then its official nigeria is gone
How? They’re following Due Process and you still complain. Are you a beast or just illiterate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governors Receive N30bn Each To Reduce Hardships – Akpabio / 31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid / Mike Ozekhome: Judgment Sacking Umahi Cannot Stand Appeal Court Scrutiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.