Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,601 members, 7,921,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:30 PM

Do I Stand A Chance Applying For The Dv-lottery From The Uk? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do I Stand A Chance Applying For The Dv-lottery From The Uk? (693 Views)

Temidayo Joseph, Nigerian Schoolboy Hangs Himself In The UK (pic) / Dv Lottery Nigeria Eligibilty / Dv Lottery 2011 Has Began! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do I Stand A Chance Applying For The Dv-lottery From The Uk? by gbogbolese: 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2010
Hi everyone,

As you would all know, the DV lottery started like some 2weeks ago. I would like to apply but do not know if i would be considered if the application comes from the UK.

Does anyone know if anyone has won from here in recent times? Else, I think they wouldn't be bothered asking country of you are making application from if it was indeed a random selection.

I want to know if to bother telling my brother to apply from Nigeria for me? Please tell your experiences,
Re: Do I Stand A Chance Applying For The Dv-lottery From The Uk? by erniewhez(m): 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2010
yes go ahead, its allowed.
Re: Do I Stand A Chance Applying For The Dv-lottery From The Uk? by gbogbolese: 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2010
I know it is allowed but does it ruin a person chance of being picked at all? I heard that when you apply from, say the Uk, they don't give the chance as you have been outside your own country. Do you know anyone who has won after applying from outside Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Liers! / Sex Business Is Booming In Singapore / If U Become D President:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.