Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:43 AM

1 - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 1 (7290 Views)

Help! How Much Will This Marriage List Cost? / I Want To Quit This Marriage / Twice Unfaithful And Lazy Husband: Should I End This Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 by Ikedonn(m): 11:03am On Oct 19, 2010
Exactly ZIM.The culture and tradition is very vital in a marriage and relationship.That's some of the problems am facing here with my white chic.I am glad i haven't marry her yet.
Re: 1 by SALady(f): 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2010
@Poster please you made your bed now lie in it.
Re: 1 by Tinksh(f): 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2010
Ikedonn:

Exactly ZIM.The culture and tradition is very vital in a marriage and relationship.That's some of the problems am facing here with my white chic.I am glad i haven't marry her yet.

Did you ever think it could be a personality thing, culture thing, etc instead of a colour thing
Re: 1 by XkeRoss7(m): 11:44pm On Oct 19, 2010
Guy, no worry, Marry ur black princess & I bet U'll hav 1 of those Disney Happy Ever After lives, Weytin concern marriage concern purple or orange babe, No marry person wey send U, dey der dey shout depression,
Re: 1 by MurphyG1(m): 12:53am On Oct 20, 2010
U think this is ordinary? U went to naija and now u dont want ur oyinbo wife again? Dem don charm u if u no know make i tell u. U are under a spell. Ur pple want u to marry naija and then placed a spell on u. My advice: Be careful, if u divorce that woman, maybe na leg u go carry waka come naija. na dat time ur eye go open! pray and pray and pray haaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrdddddddddd!
Re: 1 by sureboy2: 3:13am On Oct 20, 2010
pls o stay o, divorce is not good o
Re: 1 by aparata: 11:42am On Oct 20, 2010
i pity ur life,be writing ur will too.
Re: 1 by unclebros: 11:46am On Oct 20, 2010
@Poster

You never told us what this white wife of yours did, Now you realised you dont want her again. I think you are a very selfish and lustful person. Having enjoyed her companionship for 7years, probably gotten your permanent residence you now want to dump her for another woman? what recently changed your choice of colour for women?

Yeye idiot. What you sow you will definitely reap.
What do you want NLs to tell you now? oh! you want us to advice you to divorce a woman that loved you when you were nothing, picked you up and helped you in a strange land? think again
Shior
Re: 1 by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 20, 2010
@poster

Dont be steupid! You wan die?? Try divorcing her  and a year later you will come on nairaland telling us your mistakes (dat is if you are still alive den)! I assure you she will make life so miserable for you that you will regret the day you met her!

You better find a way to make that marriage exciting for you again or else your body go tell you.

Introduce couple adventure into your marriage. Discuss with her about couple swing, wife orgy, paid model, etc that way you will eat your cake and still have it.

The only way you can be free from the marriage is if she decides she is tired of the marriage and seeks a divorce first, but if you make the mistake of seeking a divorce, men na your obituary you dey sign! (I hope you have heard of the phrase the furry of a woman scorned - It burns hotter than hell).

I hope you hav not had kid(s) from the marriage, if you hav kid(s), then dont even think about it! find a way to cure your oju kokoro without hurtn her or else,
Re: 1 by IyaBasira: 11:56am On Oct 20, 2010
Ivynwa:

Only Mrbrownjay knows where to hit greedy guys where it hurts em. Oliver twist indeed!
Nigerian guys need to stop maltreating most of these white ladies that humble themselves to help them get a piece of their country, when they need their papers they go to any length seeking the help of the natives of the country they are seeking residence in only to give them poor women all kind of bad behaviour later on. [b]I am not against anybody marrying to get their paper, we are all seeking greener pastures and better life for ourselves [/b]and family but let's not maltreat those that help us because some black Oyoyo or Asian cutie showed up, are we not the same people shouting against racism and stuffs. Some months back, a Nigerian man that married a woman( that has passed her fertile years and is already a grandmother) to get his paper was disgracing the woman when confronted with his infidelity and had the effrontery to tell the woman out of frustration that she should leave him so that he can get children (only because he is yet to get his residence because he sure is counting days to get that residence and divorce her ASAP). It's not good to use people like that without appreciating and being thankful for their help.

I think you are completely wrong with that one.

Why aren't you against anybody marrying to get papers? That is the root of the maltreatment you spoke about in your post. Lets assume that A sees B as a means to an end and not an end in itself. When the means that B can provide are exhausted, the maltreatment begins because there is nothing more to be gained from that union. A man cannot maltreat his wife if he genuinely cherishes her and her presence in his life.
If we can stop people from marrying unsuspecting white women just for papers, then we will be able to get rid of the issues that arise when the white women feel neglected and unloved.
I wonder why you are against maltreatment and not the fact that some people are merely using others for all that they can get. If we look at life from a cynical point of view, then we are actually all using each other. For instance we could say that I am using you to demonstrate my own point of view. But if that hurts you or your well being in the long run, then isnt it better for me not to do it at all? Despite the fact that people say Oyinbos may marry and divorce as much as they like, they are still human beings and if they marry a man it is only because they think he will make them happy. You are right to say that its not fair to maltreat people , but marrying them for reasons other than love is also a different kind of maltreatment. It is deception ,and emotional abuse because you tell a white woman you love her when all you want is papers. That's all it is.
Re: 1 by oluite(f): 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2010
saintneo:

where is MOBO? cool
It is a white gal in question now not a BLACK girl.        he hates black gals only
Re: 1 by ralphaello: 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2010
i guess u dont know what u want, from frying pan to fire# CONFUSED GOAT.
Re: 1 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2010
Metal physics they enter your head small small,you must have eaten efo,or vegetable soup mixed with egusi soup.I wish you a pleasent journey.
Re: 1 by skfa1: 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2010
angry angry angry
Re: 1 by TWise(m): 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2010
@ Poster: You obviously went into dat marriage for your own selfish reasons. I'm thinking that u saw dis lady as an easy VISA to your new abode. You got d abode and now want to bite d hand dat fed u. How ungrateful can ppl get.
I am happy dat d yoruba girl is not finding it funny cos who knows? u cud also find sth terrible wit her in future. Face your spouse, let her know why u got married to her in d first place. If she agrees to a divorce, be ready 2 pay her every dime for her demands in court. Marriage is a very serious thing of d heart. Before going into it, u must ask urself if u cn live with dat person 4 d rest of ur life and not just 5, 7 or 20 years!
Re: 1 by amblors(m): 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2010
abeg go sit down. Is marriage a zone you decide to love or un-love.
who says you wont have problems with anyone?
everybody has a problem, even YOU should have problems with YOU atimes let alone someone else.
Humans would never be totally satisfied with anyone, the juice normally runs out, ask people that have been married for 40, 50 years, i bet none of em marriages was a juicy ride all through.
stay put in that marriage and regrow the love, if you put your mind to it you can do it.
Except if you're focusing your energy on leaving it.
If you leave am, the next 'wife' would probably leave you.
There's no escape!!!
Re: 1 by Ladytemi(f): 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2010
I assume that ur desire to leave your white wife means that your residency papers have been finalized, and now you have what you want she is no longer appealing to you. If you truly ever really loved this woman and did not use her to get what you want then you need to remember what is was about her that made you love her in the first place, what makes you think that once u leave your wife, ur new woman will not do the same thing to you.  U sure say them no charm you. Just remember that Karma is a bitch and whatever you do good or bad will come back to you.
Re: 1 by 702: 12:48pm On Oct 20, 2010
Don't hate d playa-hate d game! This is not a matter of black gurl or white one, poster dint do it 4 love , jus 4 personal gains, n its comin after him, Even if U wanted d visa n all that?, y dint u do a contract thingy or some sort eh!! Anyway , go and seek very good counsellin so that it wud put u bk in shape and will retain/manage d the marriage!
Re: 1 by oisehumen(m): 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2010
@ IyaBasira

You post has shown how matured and objective u are
I guess u are happily married cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

More power supply to your laptop. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 1 by IyaBasira: 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2010
oisehumen:

@ IyaBasira

You post has shown how matured and objective u are
I guess u are happily married cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

More power supply to your laptop. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thanks . . .  But I'm not close to getting married at all, I'm afraid. I'm just 19. Lol.
Re: 1 by Ranoscky(m): 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2010
Well, OP, after goin thru your halleluyah topic, i can't hide my feelins but all i have to say to you is ~~> I HATE YOU!
Re: 1 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2010
Can you cope with that yoruba girl? embarassed
Babies don't fall in love only babes do
Re: 1 by govnor: 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2010
Hey why are you guys disturbing yourselves?, Leave my bros, for 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 year not 3months or even a year married and settled down with his dream
woman, a white women, suddenly he came home. Now he went back to europe and suddenly his wife is now irritating him abi?
Hey don't you people think this bros need spiritual purging and deliverance?

Its obvious that he has eaten that efo (that love vegetable) carelessly when he came home Just like we see in our Nollywood and yoruba movies
He is not in his right frame of mind.

Right or left he' ll be the loser! You can't fight the finger that fed you!
Please don't let us entertain this kind of thread here. Let him continue to carry is cross.
Marriage is for better for worse. Yeye bros, oloju kokoro
Re: 1 by chic2pimp(m): 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2010
This Sounds Like One Of Those Fabricated Stories We Hear With Such Alarming Regularity On Nairaland.
Re: 1 by andyanders: 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2010
SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG WITH YOU. SOMEONE THAT HELPED YOU AND LATER YOU GOT MARRIED,CAME BACK TO NIGERIA AND NOW DEVELPOED PHOBIA AND HATRED FOR THE SAME WHITE LADY YOU CLAIMED HELPED YOU AND WNATING TO GET MARRIED TO A BLACK WOMAN. WERE YOU NOT BLACK BEFORE YOU LEFT FOR ABROAD?WHEN YOU GOT THERE, YOU NOW GOT WHITE. YOU ARE SICK. DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOW MARRIED TO THE LADY? THAT IS WHY SOME OF YOU GET KILLED OVER THERE AND YOUR PARENTS HERE WILL START, SAYING THAT THEY MURDERED THEIR CHILD. WHY ARE YOU SICK UPSTAIRS? NORMAL HUMAN BEING WILL NOT ACT WHAT YOU ARE ACTING AT THIS POINT. I LIVED IN AMERICA FOR 12 AND HALF YEARS AND NEVER GOT MARRIED TO A WHITE LADY AS I KNEW THEIR ATTITUDE AND I KEPT TO MYSELF AND CAME HERE TO GET MARRIED. I AM ENJOYING MY MARRIAGE BECAUSE NIGERIA WOMEN ARE GOOD MORE THAN THE WHITE WOMEN. FORGET THEIR COLOR
Re: 1 by hackney(m): 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2010
@poster:
you want you some real booty, right?
The novelty will wear off  very soon and you will be stuck with a vicious devil.
The black girl you are after may make your life very short indeed.

On average, white girls have more humane feelings than black girls.
Believe me.
Its all about what she wants and if you dont have any money,  pshwewww.
Even though she aint shaite (and from the village) she will want what paris hilton is having.

I went out with a white chick who paid for herself whenever we went out; it was shocking but she
explained that since we are both working; why not?
I had to stop her doing it as i just felt i could and wanted to.
A black girl do that? , even Oprah wont do it.

Relationship-wise ,a black girl is more likely to be terrible than a white one.
So be careful; be very, very careful mate.
Re: 1 by chic2pimp(m): 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2010
^^^ Oh Oh You Just Opened Up A Can Of Worms cheesy cheesy grin
Re: 1 by hackney(m): 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2010
^^^^^^ i dont give a sh.it.
Re: 1 by samtoye(m): 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2010
Bloody opportunist, remember what goes round comes round, karma is a b*tch!!!!!!
Re: 1 by hildaa(f): 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2010
@poster, u are not reasonable at all, dont u have sisters, if someone does this to ur sisters would u be happy with the person? Face the fact and stop trying to be selfish. Why did u married her at the first place, now that u have gotten what u wanted from her, she is now disgusting. For Christ sake, black or white we are all humans, we need to love and be loved in returns. My candid opinion is for u to have a rethink, the devil u know is better than an angel u have not seen. The black girl will turn out to be a pain on ur neck, look before u leap. angry angry angry period
Re: 1 by Jolomsguy(m): 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2010
By guy, please come home and select the best woman of your choice jare…
Hope you will take good care of her sha?

HIV test is also free here in any Govt hospitals.

Jolomsguy!
Re: 1 by chines4(m): 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2010
You are tired of her now because you've had enough of her, when you marry a black lady too what happens in the next 7 years?

@Poster I want you to answer that question what happens after 7 year, I so much believe in marriage Family is very very important. You want to start another family? with another lady, Because u tested black after a long while, and its seems to be heaven. Wake up. U'r not fit to be called a husband. Be a man, make u'r marriage work. For you to remember all the help from u'r wife, means that what ever u feel is a physical attraction. U'r are not sexually attracted to your wife anymore, You want that young pointed tit yoruba babe. After 5yrs and may be after one or two kids will you still want the Yoruba babe.

u know take a leave come to Nigeria enjoy well well with black babes and If that is still what u want then. Feel free. but I know that the problem is that thing b/w u'r leg grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It True That Men Can Smell When Women Are Hot? / Does Your Spouse Know Your Username On Nairaland Forum? / The Agony Of Monogamy- By Tola Adeniyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.