Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,143 members, 7,916,346 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:08 PM

Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him (12911 Views)

Military Will Not Accept Anyone Calling For Coup – Defence Chief / Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble / Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him by desiredhome: 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2019
Kingspin:
Insult or protest: The only thing those in govt understand well. The problem of Nigeria is leadership and when leadership fail other things fellow. This is the situation. If Nigeria must protest or revolutionize, or change etc. somebody or group must champion the process. That is how change occur in any country.

I disagree with your point, leaders are made/comes from the society, the same thing that the leaders are doing now is what you will do if you are in are made a leader too,
Africans need to work on their mindsets/mentality

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him by Greatzeus(m): 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
martowskin1:
Hahahhahahah ..... Nigerians will regret how thy casted their vote. This is just the beginning
How many times will they regret? You people said they regretted voting out Gej yawns undecided in 2015, and yet in 2019 Nigerians still went out to vote in PMB tongue not everybody is a wailer, actually we have come to notice the wailers are actually 5% or less and are almost irrelevant as far as Nigerian politics is concerned.
If you detest a government go out and vote,if he wins,it means majority of the citizens still believe in him.
You can only remove a democratically elected President through voting or impeachment. But you wouldn't know that, undecided
Re: Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him by martowskin1(m): 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2019
Greatzeus:

How many times will they regret? You people said they regretted voting out Gej yawns undecided in 2015, and yet in 2019 Nigerians still went out to vote in PMB tongue not everybody is a wailer, actually we have come to notice the wailers are actually 5% or less and are almost irrelevant as far as Nigerian politics is concerned.
If you detest a government go out and vote,if he wins,it means majority of the citizens still believe in him.
You can only remove a democratically elected President through voting or impeachment. But you wouldn't know that, undecided

actually u are the one wailing... u all can die there... u saw my comment, i didnt mention name of anyone..... but u jumped in started showing ur party stupidity...

all i feel for u guys is pity... to me nigeria is just my business center and not my hone

if u know , u know..... so enjoy ur 4yrs ahead

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him by hisexcellency34: 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2019
I concur

desiredhome:

I disagree with your point, leaders are made/comes from the society, the same thing that the leaders are doing now is what you will do if you are in are made a leader too,

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him by olmoRoc: 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2019
Yeah, because your hand is in the trough, no one can call for a revolution. It will stall happen, and when it does, it'll take you, looters, unaware.
Re: Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him by Kingspin(m): 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
desiredhome:

You have to conclude with what you know that leaders is everything. It is the same leadership attitude that makes some govs perform better than others. If Nigeria has to change it must come from leadership. The revolution we are talking about today is leadership: somebody championed it and the people who believe it or share the same belief join the protest. That is what I mean by leadership is everything.
Re: Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him by desiredhome: 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
Kingspin:
You have to conclude with what you know that leaders is everything. It is the same leadership attitude that makes some govs perform better than others. If Nigeria has to change it must come from leadership. The revolution we are talking about today is leadership: somebody championed it and the people who believe it or share the same belief join the protest. That is what I mean by leadership is everything.
Is there any governor that have not stolen from his People? Why is election a do or die in Nigeria?
Is Nigeria suppose to be poor?
What a flop Revolution, thought Revolution was suppose to continue like occupy Nigeria in 2012?
The people that believe and supported your Revolution are the criminals and haters of the present government, let the revolution start from you (your mindset)
Re: Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him by Kingspin(m): 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
desiredhome:

You have to conclude with what you kwwAwwawwaawaWx�now that leaders is everything. It is the same leadership attitude that makes some govs perform better than others. If Nigeria has to change it must come from leadership. The revolution we are talking about today is leadership: somebody championed it and the people who believe it or share the same belief join the protest. That is what I mean by leadership is everything.
Re: Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him by Kingspin(m): 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
desiredhome:

Is there any governor that have not stolen from his People? Why is election a do or die in Nigeria?
Is Nigeria suppose to be poor?
What a flop Revolution, thought Revolution was suppose to continue like occupy Nigeria in 2012?
The people that believe and supported your Revolution are the criminals and haters of the present government, let the revolution start from you (your mindset)
No gov that's has not stolen but that is not the issue here. Election is a do or die affair because there is leadership failure. Why can't INEC and our police help conduct a good election?

For revolution: change can come from anywhere. And if you think those that want a change are stupid then you are sellout and don't know what is happening. From 1960 till data the country has degenerating from one govt to another.
From Martins Luther King to Mandela. Transformation or change is always spearheaded by somebody.

So Nigerian own can not happen by accident.
Re: Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him by desiredhome: 12:40am On Aug 09, 2019
Kingspin:
No gov that's has not stolen but that is not the issue here. Election is a do or die affair because there is leadership failure. Why can't INEC and our police help conduct a good election?

For revolution: change can come from anywhere. And if you think those that want a change are stupid then you are sellout and don't know what is happening. From 1960 till data the country has degenerating from one govt to another.
From Martins Luther King to Mandela. Transformation or change is always spearheaded by somebody.

So Nigerian own can not happen by accident.

I have said it before, no need comparing Nigeria to the white/civilized country because they are two opposite mentalities, while protest will cause a positive change in a civilize/foreign country, a protest in Nigeria will only cause more crisis.
Wonder how Nigeria have raw crude in high quality and still buy same commodity with high subsidy on fuel? because they can't refine the crude by themself but because of corruption,
Wonder how despite the huge resources we have in this country, we are the poorest in the world?

I ask again how many foreigner will loot/steal from their country to come and hide or invest in Nigeria when their country is in red light?
The same people calling for revolution all contributed to the fail state of the nation.
Until we decide to do the right thing, the situation will only get worst

Talking of conducting a election, do we have any credible candidate?

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him by Kingspin(m): 7:30am On Aug 09, 2019
desiredhome:

I have said it before, no need comparing Nigeria to the white/civilized country because they are two opposite mentalities, while protest will cause a positive change in a civilize/foreign country, a protest in Nigeria will only cause more crisis.
Wonder how Nigeria have raw crude in high quality and still buy the same commodity with high subsidy on fuel? because they can't refine the crude by themselves but because of corruption,
Wonder how despite the huge resources we have in this country, we are the poorest in the world?

I ask again how many foreigner will loot/steal from their country to come and hide or invest in Nigeria when their country is in red light?
The same people calling for revolution all contributed to the fail state of the nation.
Until we decide to do the right thing, the situation will only get worst

Talking of conducting an election, do we have any credible candidate?
No change come by accident. Something must occur before Nigeria transform. No Miracle but a deliberate process. E.g some Nigerians have been calling for a national talk while some leadership from another part of the country are rejecting them. Why? Because it will help the country, not themselves.
I always say Nigeria can never change by mistake only a round table talk will help or good rulership.

Last time we held a national confab meeting and recommendation made by various groups and individuals on how to move the country but a leader came in and decided he will not implement any part from the meeting.

But everybody knows that confab or decentration of the centre will help this country. What am I trying to say leadership is key and Nigeria as a case study there is leadership failure at all level. We need a figure.

If the presidency use the same energy they deploy on RUGA on our roads and power don't you think the light will stay for 24hrs?
Re: Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him by newdawn2017(f): 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
martowskin1:

actually u are the one wailing... u all can die there... u saw my comment, i didnt mention name of anyone..... but u jumped in started showing ur party stupidity...

all i feel for u guys is pity... to me nigeria is just my business center and not my hone

if u know , u know..... so enjoy ur 4yrs ahead
I hope u re not a stranger here in our nairaland forum here, talking when original owners of d land re talking?? undecided else we will find u & teach a very bitter lesson of ur life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Crisis: I Remain Acting National Chairman - Hilliard Etagboeta / Zubairu Dada: FG To Spend ₦3.5 Billion To Evacuate Nigerians In Ukraine / PDP To Declare New PDP Lawmakers’ Seats Vacant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.