Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,078 members, 7,970,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:32 AM

Rappers Are Getting In Too Deep - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rappers Are Getting In Too Deep (1007 Views)

Caller Tunes Scam...how Upcoming Artistes Are Getting Ripped Off Their Cash / Ghana Rappers Are Better Than Nigerian Rappers / Top 5 Best Rappers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rappers Are Getting In Too Deep by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 19, 2010
I think Jayz (on to the next one) , kanye (power) , T.I (i'm back), Eminem (not afraid), is getting too serious for hip hop/rap. its about a common dark ideology or an agenda. whats up?
Re: Rappers Are Getting In Too Deep by nellaluv(f): 2:44am On Oct 19, 2010
babaearly:

I think Jayz (on to the next one) , kanye (power) , T.I (i'm back), Eminem (not afraid), is getting too serious for hip hop/rap. its about a common dark ideology or an agenda. whats up?

I think in eminem's case we can relate since he was referring to his relapse album and struggle with drugs, he "aint going back to that now". , he's not afraid of his past no more and if you've been on that same road "holla" smiley

The rest it's illuminati, free mason, kabala tongue
Re: Rappers Are Getting In Too Deep by shadyBaba: 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2010
Jay-z: has a song titled lucifer that when played backwards, has some lines that says "six six six, murder murder jesus" in his videos for run this town and on to the next one. . . . . he flashes lots of occultic symbols, from the baphomet horns of the church of satan logo to the rock sign, the skull and crossed bones, the 'roc' sign over one eye. plus it's no secret his lyrics are full of blasphemy.

Eminem: my favourite rapper, in the wake of all these allegations, i'm begining to find small clues of demonic habbits and blasphemy in his lyrics. . . . . nothing concrete yet but he's a suspect.

Kanye West: the guy's just a pervert, i don't like him, period. his power video potrays a lot of illuminati and masonic symbols and he's a member of jay-z's ''rocafella'' which is derived from ''rokerfeller'' a well known illuminati family line.

lil wayne: as much as i dont like him. . . . . this dudes latest release is titled ''i am not a human beign'' he has demonic stuffs in his vedios in the ''rebirth'' album for songs like on fire. . . . .and if you are a lil wayne fan, listen carefully to his lyrics and you'll understand. . . .he's always poluting the minds of all those young peeps listening to his lustful words and reciting them. i cant confirm much about his affiliation.

TIP: No idea

(1) (Reply)

Music Video Reminisce - Ever Since Ft 9ice / Akon's Reggae / 'i'm Not Going To Live Much Longer': 50 Cent Makes Macabre Death Prediction On T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.