Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,425 members, 7,884,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:22 PM

EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) (39953 Views)

EFCC Arrests 29 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 29 Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri / EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by GistMore4: 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Ibadan zonal office, on Wednesday, August 7, 2019 arrested 29 men suspected to be involved in internet-related fraud.

The suspects were arrested at Akoto Estate, Elebu area in Ibadan during an early morning raid carried out by operatives of the Commission.

Earlier, the team had conducted series of surveillance, working on strings of intelligence gathered on the activities of the suspected ‘Yahoo Boys’.

The preliminary investigation was found to be credible, leading to the sting operation.

Among the items recovered from the suspects are eight exotic cars, many costly phones and laptops, as well as documents suspected to be used for their illicit dealings.

They will be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/efcc-arrests-29-suspected-cyber-criminals-in-ibadan

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by uzohrome(m): 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
Great job

14 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by MachadoPreto: 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
If EFCC can maintain this crack down, The future is damn bright in few years to come.

God bless the EFCC!

159 Likes 18 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by GistMore4: 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2019

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by tigerclaws: 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:
If EFCC can maintain this crack down, The future is damn bright in few years to come.

God bless the EFCC!
[/s]

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by Gisters: 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2019
Good job EFCC.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by icebird25(m): 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2019
[quote author=MachadoPreto post=81031405]If EFCC can maintain this crack down, The future is damn bright in few years to come.

God bless the EFCC!
[/quote

What about atiku, tinibu, and co

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by NOL2dworld(m): 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2019
Kudos to the EFCC... Keep up the good work..

Cyber crime is not the solution.. Put yourselves in those maga's shoes..

How would it feels if U work all your life.. Save up the sweat and pains and someone comes overnight to take it all.. How would u feel..

You all need to repent of your sins..

Accept Jesus Christ, surrender to him, rededicate yourself to Him and make Him your personal Lord and Saviour. Accept Him now, for next minute may be too late..

Make this confession loudly. Father! Forgive me, I'm sorry, please help me, I love U, I need U, hold me Jesus!!!, my heart, my soul please take control of it right now. Lead me in your ways and teach me your path so I can forever abide in your words. Save me Lord, have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name. Amen Thank U for saving me and thank U because U have deliver me from the bondage of sins, I know my sins has been forgiving, I give U all the praise in Jesus name.

If U make this confession with an open heart, your sins have been forgiving and the Lord has removed your name from the book of death to the book of life. He has giving u peace and everlasting joy. Ask continuously with faith any good thing U want the Lord to do for U with believe in Jesus name and he will answer you...

If U have say this confession let me know I have some prayer points for U...

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2019
GOOD NEWS yet again.

Thumbs up EFCC once more!

DWJOBScom:

Amen o
These boys have wrecked a lot of people
Horrible group of companies
You can say that again!
oneTIMEman:
If better to do yahoo than allow them use gun to rob people at night and on the high-way...hmmmm
Na dem dem......
DWJOBScom:

Na dem o
Lol cheesy.
U sabi dem too bro!
Emmannn101:
I don't care if EFCC keep arresting vibrant youths who turned out to be too lazy to work and earn legal money but became notorious fraudsters.

To every fraudsters on nairaland, desist else you'll be arrested, arraigned and shamefully executed
A VERY BIG AMEN.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by Lionsbet: 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2019
EFCC are apprehending them in their twenties, while hundreds if not thousands are springing up.

Whether you like it or not, as Nigerians, crime is in our DNA.

YAHOO is a culture in Nigeria, prolly not in the North. It is a cankerworm that has eaten deep into our society, it would take a lot to end this sh*t.

The state of the country is not helping matters as well, the vast majority of Nigeria's staggering population are below 35, a country where there is a backdrop of opportunities. Deficit of jobs, how does man survive?

Survival instincts kick in, Charles Darwin theory, survival of the fittest.

Not everyone has the conscience to make clean money. Not everyone has the courage to invest in crypto, a lot of folks dont know the potentials of affiliate marketing. Many dont know the bountless opportunities awaiting them in the digital world.

They found their way, but then it comes with a price, and i guess they are paying it.

See my signature!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2019
MachadoPreto:

God bless the EFCC!
AMEN OOOOOO.

Seems the way EFCC is going one tenth of Nigerian youths 'that are into fraudulent ways' will be in prison before the end of 2019.

No wonder they hate their President.
Cause in the last dispensation, no one was there to checkmate or arrest them.
When the sitting president was even saying STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION!
And everyone around him was looting and scamming the nation blindly even his wife and frog-eyed paddy!

You can now see why criminals hate our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari.
Say No More! cheesy

Ason potoyi!!!!!!!!

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by poweredcom(m): 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2019
Cell go full oooo

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by Gadafii: 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2019
First and second eleven, Yahoo FC grin

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by SirLakes: 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
Vommmmm!

NCAN airline ✈

No name

� NCAN airline cannot land because it finds it difficult to get names of the criminals

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by realestniggah: 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
Free my niggas and go arrest the politicians that are committing actual fraud in the country

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
Arresting dem will it solve Nigeria problem?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ibadan happens to be their head quarters na

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
Na wa ooo. Are these boys breeding like Rabbits? Everywhere is yahoo yahoo galore

11 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by Blitz4real(m): 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
No longer child's play for them
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
Lazy to work meaningfully.
Na owambe them sabi.
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by Afiahomes(m): 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
They could have started this long ago, and by now the rate at which youths delve into this Yahoo wouldn't have been much as it currently is. The rate is madly high, and EFCC even in the next 2 years to come, if they continue the sting operation like this, it's still going to be a bit hard to eradicate Yahoo so easily. The major reason why they say 'make hay while sun shine', now the sun is set, and EFCC are now making hay.

Nevertheless this will at least cure the madness a bit, but not in it's entirety as it ought to.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by kemzy036: 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by argon500: 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
People making it biggerly dont make noise nor get arrested

Not justifying crimes in anyway but thats how it is

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by OTayobami(m): 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
Gadafii:
First and second eleven, Yahoo FC grin

Plus sub sef

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
MachadoPreto:

God bless the EFCC!

Which future is EFCC fighting the bad economy and hardship brought by this government go and tell them to arrest the ones with Bullion vans.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Police Clamps Down On Cultists, Arrests Scores / Police In Ibadan Arrests Groom, Family Members For Robbery At Wedding Engagement / 23-Year-Old Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In London (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.