Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,267 members, 7,907,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 11:31 AM

After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp (13963 Views)

Lady Tells Detailed Story Of Best Sex She's Ever Had / She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
The earlier we ladies learn to be in control of our emotions, the better for us.

Stop playing the "you use me " victim thing please.

Learn to use guys too, Haba.

You see a guy you dig, get friendly, if one thing leads to another, relax, have the Fling. Make sure you have a wonderful S..e.. x with him.(After all, whatever worth doing, it's worth doing well).

Then, move on and leave everything in his hands.

If he wants you.., he will come get you. Period..!!
If he doesn't.., then, let him be.

7 Likes

Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by nicepoker101(m): 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
Their phone password will be more longer than river Nile. But their legs na just slide to unlock

2 Likes

Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by BoboKush(m): 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
TollaniINC:
what did she mean by paying for the guys sin? this is a new one i’m just hearing

Na Jesus na....she's paying for others sin
Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by ItsTutsi(m): 8:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
Hahaha I guess the shoe fits! It's either ur the type that open ur legs for a plate of rice or you think ur doing a guy a favor if u have sex with him
XhosaNostra:
I wonder if he talks like that in person. He sounds boastful & annoying.
Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by XhosaNostra(f): 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
ItsTutsi:
Hahaha I guess the shoe fits! It's either ur the type that open ur legs for a plate of rice or you think ur doing a guy a favor if u have sex with him

Huh?
Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
desiregold:
The earlier we ladies learn to be in control of our emotions, the better for us.

Stop playing the "you use me " victim thing please.

Learn to use guys too, Haba.

You see a guy you dig, get friendly, if one thing leads to another, relax, have the Fling. Make sure you have a wonderful S..e.. x with him.(After all, whatever worth doing, it's worth doing well).

Then, move on and leave everything in his hands.

If he wants you.., he will come get you. Period..!!
If he doesn't.., then, let him be.

I really so hate that emotinal blackmail thingy too. They both had sex. They both moaned and enjoyed the freaking coitus! So, what's up with the 'you used me'? As far as I'm concerned, they both used each other.

7 Likes

Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

I really so hate that emotinal blackmail thingy too. They both had sex. They both moaned and enjoyed the freaking coitus! So, what's up with the 'you used me'? As far as I'm concerned, they both used each other.
Exactly.

You see ehen, this People called "guys/men" are unpredictable.

If they want to keep you.., they will keep you. If they want to have fun.., they will have fun. It doesn't matter if you hoard s..e...x. or not.

And it's this mentality of ''I already have sex with him" that turns ladies to clingy and make guys treat them anyhow.

5 Likes

Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
Like she would have allowed you bleep if you had no car.

Brothers hustle ooo... Make you non toast girl for 1year and u non go still see pants.

3 Likes

Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by Anyecan: 8:45pm On Aug 07, 2019
Kpele
Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by placeofallure(f): 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
SoftP:
Obviously dude is still a poor kid'. U don't want to have intimacy with her, but u got intimate with her. U even braged giving her poor 2k for transport.

Listen up@thick skull OP, if she didn't liked u, she would have billed u before giving to u.

Learn to respect ladies who endorsed ur opinion, i pity the poor girl.

Imagine if she reads the poo u've just posted online, why won't she commit suicide.

I'm a guy, when it's time for game, u game wisely BOY

At least one sensible guy on this thread. I don't blame the brat coming here to flex, I blame the girl who in her stupidity couldn't judge correctly who to give it to. They say you only sell gold to he who knows the value of gold. I hope that's not her picture in the background cos if it is I don't know what that retard OP is thinking to achieve by bringing that on here. Sex is sacred, very sacred. Before we roll in the sheets you'd have done more than enough to earn it. Very insensitive OP.

2 Likes

Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
desiregold:
Exactly.

And it's this mentality of ''I already have sex with him" that turns ladies to clingy and make guys treat them anyhow.

You might be right buh don't forget it happens both ways, just as some guys treat ladies anyhow after sex so also do women manipulate men into been there maga after offering sex. its just a matter of wu got played.
Acting clingy for the a lady is even fair buh how do these women treat guys that pay them full attention as well...the most important thing is just be yourself whoever would love will love you.
Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by dreamworld: 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2019
Nigerian girls are useless, before u quote me, : including ur mum and sis grin so don't quote me

1 Like

Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
Lonestar124:
Don't mind them, yeye beings, advantage kor, advantage nii, say to the pained ones they shall be heal.
safitu are hypocrite feminists would not see this. All they know is to abuse big brother's here.
Awon omo asitaani
Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by FreshGuy2(m): 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
Recycled old news
Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by Michelle55: 8:01am On Aug 08, 2019
Thing is why bring the chat to SM that which you did in private? To garner more likes, attention or to be hailed? Some of y'all should drop this kiss and tell attitude because it's becoming too stale for us to keep up with.
Some of y'all don't really know when a lady truly feel something for you guys( just because you are financially made and stable,you think that all the ladies you come across is after your money). I can't fault some of the ladies that fakes and pretend these days.. That's what the likes of some guys needs for their brains to reset undecided

1 Like

Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by ArticleBeast: 9:42am On Aug 08, 2019
Concatenation of broke and foolish kids spewing trashy comment to feel like they alpha male...The truth of the matter is that you roll with ur likes...guys should stop feeling like they conquered an army by getting pussy...Respect ladies, respect ursef....

I don go
Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 08, 2019
The girl is a dumbass.
How could she let a Bleep-boy lay with her? And why should she even be complaining? �

2 Likes

Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by movingclouds(m): 10:15am On Aug 08, 2019
Must we f##king bring every thing online? That girl na immature girl, but to me, you're more immature.. Wait, what if that babe is on Nairaland. Why can't you laugh about your victory in the corner of your room? To men who know this game, you've just lost by doing this online...
Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by romenna: 10:47am On Aug 08, 2019
TheDevil666:
Fvucking stupid lies! Bastard
if u hav never touched money, u cannot relate to some stories, so pls just shup up
Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by Xavyy01(m): 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2019
From experience... I think u did her real good down there... So she's not ready to let go just yet..���
Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by wofayouths(m): 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2019
Drshobz:
Farm tool
my broda move on to the next one
I like ur chop and clean mouth
don't fall for dia nonsense emotional blackmail

Do you think life ends there? What a man sows he will reap in this life and after this life because there is Life after death!
Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by rosy1992(f): 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
Some ladies are just unbelievable, having sex with a random guy, so absurd.
Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by Herdeybayo1(m): 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
Blocks her in all of your social media, thank God you already "CHOP" guy learn how to was your hand and clean mouth.........
I rest my case

(1) (2) (Reply)

Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister / Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.