Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,973 members, 7,873,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

Please Read (we Like Each Other But He Has A Girlfriend) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Read (we Like Each Other But He Has A Girlfriend) (915 Views)

Can Sisters-in-law Really Like Each Other Or Is It Just Fake Love / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Guys Why Do We Like Staring At Girls Yansh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Read (we Like Each Other But He Has A Girlfriend) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
I’ll go straight to the point. I’m 21, I recently started talking to someone, he was open with me and said he had a girlfriend. We continued talking as friends as that’s just what I wanted initially anyway but I don’t know what’s happened, he’s claiming to have feelings for me and he’s very nice and sweet to me. Although I do too I cannot admit it cause he has a girl. He uploads her pics and comments on her insta saying sweet things but he says sweet things to me too which I addressed that I can’t really go through with whatever is happening. Now he’s asking me what he wants me to do & me I don’t want to break anyone’s relationship. He lives in Dubai and his gf stays in the US, He’s 30, He’s talking about us meeting and I know that’s just going to make things complicated. I don’t want to hurt anyone. Would it be best to just keep my distance or see how things play out or what you would do if in my situation?

Thanks for advice in advance everyone.
Re: Please Read (we Like Each Other But He Has A Girlfriend) by izzou(m): 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
He lives in Dubai
His girlfriend lives in US

And where do you live?

4 Likes

Re: Please Read (we Like Each Other But He Has A Girlfriend) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
ZainabCarter:
I’ll go straight to the point. I’m 21, I recently started talking to someone, he was open with me and said he had a girlfriend. We continued talking as friends as that’s just what I wanted initially anyway but I don’t know what’s happened, he’s claiming to have feelings for me and he’s very nice and sweet to me. Although I do too I cannot admit it cause he has a girl. He uploads her pics and comments on her insta saying sweet things but he says sweet things to me too which I addressed that I can’t really go through with whatever is happening. Now he’s asking me what he wants me to do & me I don’t want to break anyone’s relationship. He lives in Dubai and his gf stays in the US, He’s 30, He’s talking about us meeting and I know that’s just going to make things complicated. I don’t want to hurt anyone. Would it be best to just keep my distance or see how things play out or what you would do if in my situation?

Thanks for advice in advance everyone.

Lolzz i just hope ur not talking about my nephew tho... If u still can't understand he's bad for u y now then u really need to sit ur ass down and ask urself why he would be sweet talking u and his real babe? Do u really think he has feelings for u both. Someone is getting played here & as soon as u give up the goods it's on to the next victim... Be tripping for another girl's guy the highest u will be is the side piece. Advice urself oo
Re: Please Read (we Like Each Other But He Has A Girlfriend) by zainabicy: 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
ZainabCarter:
Although I do too I cannot admit it cause he has a girl. He uploads her pics and comments on her insta saying sweet things but he says sweet things to me too which I addressed that I can’t really go through with whatever is happening. Now he’s asking me what he wants me to do & me I don’t want to break anyone’s relationship.

My namesake.

The brother is a snake.

Flee.

He wants to use and dump U, he has already told U that he has babe so he has cleared you like that say no future dey for Una. You can't say he didn't tell you that he has/d someone.

He sha told you before. He says all d sweet stuff to his babe online and says the same to you codedly. What makes U think U are the only person after his babe.

My people say when a young girl goes to visit a man with 4 wives, she should not be suprised when she becomes the 5th.
Re: Please Read (we Like Each Other But He Has A Girlfriend) by akinade28(f): 4:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
Abeg run for your life, the guy is obviously a player oo
Re: Please Read (we Like Each Other But He Has A Girlfriend) by donbachi(m): 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2019
From ur story...u're a boyfriend snatcher.
Re: Please Read (we Like Each Other But He Has A Girlfriend) by internationalman(m): 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2019
Maybe the said girl is not his girlfriend...

Maybe he's doing it to make you value him more...

Plus he seems to b the one pushing for your love, so technically you are not breaking up any relationship with his girl...

And it's easier for him to come meet you in Nigeria than his girlfriend in USA.
Re: Please Read (we Like Each Other But He Has A Girlfriend) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
I live in London

izzou:
He lives in Dubai
His girlfriend lives in US

And where do you live?

1 Like

Re: Please Read (we Like Each Other But He Has A Girlfriend) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
I was gonna reply but then I realize this is a long distance relationship... between 2 people who have never actually met.

[img]https://media./images/5a7e5cfb0fee187da94fc99205d0533a/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Please Read (we Like Each Other But He Has A Girlfriend) by izzou(m): 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
ZainabCarter:
I live in London

My question is not intended to spite you

I just wanted to know if you've met him in person, or you met him online

If it's online, please just forget him and move on.
Re: Please Read (we Like Each Other But He Has A Girlfriend) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
Is your nephew light skinned? Don’t think so. Anyway thanks for your comment
dairykidd:

Lolzz i just hope ur not talking about my nephew tho... If u still can't understand he's bad for u y now then u really need to sit ur ass down and ask urself why he would be sweet talking u and his real babe? Do u really think he has feelings for u both. Someone is getting played here & as soon as u give up the goods it's on to the next victim... Be tripping for another girl's guy the highest u will be is the side piece. Advice urself oo
Re: Please Read (we Like Each Other But He Has A Girlfriend) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
Hi, yes definitely I understand. Thank you
izzou:

My question is not intended to spite you

I just wanted to know if you've met him in person, or you met him online

If it's online, please just forget him and move on.
Re: Please Read (we Like Each Other But He Has A Girlfriend) by Omoluabi16(m): 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
You have the mentality of a 14 year old.
I wish you well.

1 Like

Re: Please Read (we Like Each Other But He Has A Girlfriend) by FROGMAN101(m): 5:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
ZainabCarter:
I live in London

Where in London??
Re: Please Read (we Like Each Other But He Has A Girlfriend) by catwalq(f): 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
Run like there's fire on the Mountain, cuz there actually is....
Re: Please Read (we Like Each Other But He Has A Girlfriend) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
Is your nephew light skinned? Don’t think so. Anyway thanks for your comment
Its either u are the new version of MrCork U sound so much alike, Light skin, London, I'm waiting to hear Peckham & (No ofeense )

angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Things To Expect When Dating An Introvert. / The Box. Nothing But The Title Men / Marion Hotel Ghana Offers Holiday Travelers Low Booking For Christmas & New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.