Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,833 members, 7,938,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 06:05 AM

I’ll Be More Party Conscious In This Final Term, Says President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Be More Party Conscious In This Final Term, Says President Buhari (606 Views)

Buhari Has Endorsed Obaseki And Akeredolu For Second Term - Says Odigie-oyegun / I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters / Urhobo Should Wait Till 2023, Okowa Deserves Second Term, Says Ibori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Be More Party Conscious In This Final Term, Says President Buhari by Oluwabash(m): 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari Wednesday assured members of the National Working Committee (NWC) of All Progressives Congress (APC) that he would be more conscious of the interests of the party in taking key decisions.

Receiving members of the NWC of the APC at the State House in Abuja, President Buhari pledged to uphold party supremacy and commended the National Chairman , Adams Oshiomhole, and other members for their sacrifices and overall success in the last general elections in the country.

“It is obvious that the success of the party was more paramount in your hearts. You could have deployed the times and energy you deployed for the party for your own personal use.

‘‘I respect the sacrifices you are making; you can only derive satisfaction if you are working for your country and all our people because, materially, nobody can pay you for the sacrifices,” the President said.

President Buhari used the occasion to appeal to NWC members to abide by the constitution of the party, adding: “It is not enough to just criticise certain decisions of the party without first understanding what the constitution says.”

The President assured the NWC that competent members with the requisite experience will be invited to contribute their quota to nation-building as heads and chairmen of boards of governmental parastatals and agencies.

Earlier, Oshiomhole while congratulating the President on the electoral victory, noted that the NWC was meeting with him exclusively for the first time after the elections.

The party chairman acknowledged that, while it was regrettable that the party lost some states, the greatest victory of the APC was in Kwara and Gombe states.

‘‘In Kwara, we uprooted the ruling dynasty and inaugurated absolutely loyal and totally committed APC men at the helm of affairs,’’ he said.

Commending the unique leadership style of the President, Oshiomhole thanked President Buhari for his unflinching support that ensured the success of the party in holding the principal offices of the 9th National Assembly.

Femi Adesina

Special Adviser to the President

(Media & Publicity)

August 7, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Be More Party Conscious In This Final Term, Says President Buhari by SLAP44: 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ok
Re: I’ll Be More Party Conscious In This Final Term, Says President Buhari by Kingosytex(m): 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
cheesy

Why not 3rd term? Mallam Ruga should be given another tenure to pight kwaraption and take his followers to the promised land.
Re: I’ll Be More Party Conscious In This Final Term, Says President Buhari by myfan: 6:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
Whatever he wants. Most of us had lost interest in his government since.
Re: I’ll Be More Party Conscious In This Final Term, Says President Buhari by Flyingngel(m): 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
Buhari falling Nigeria hand since 2015.
Re: I’ll Be More Party Conscious In This Final Term, Says President Buhari by blujoi(m): 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
That is if Abba Kyari and Kingibe will allow you to think for yourself!!!
Re: I’ll Be More Party Conscious In This Final Term, Says President Buhari by Ultimatezlant: 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2019
Subtle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Be More Party Conscious In This Final Term, Says President Buhari by kernel001: 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
He wants to ensure ethnic safety and superiority. He wants to ensure the safety of the Fulanis, to avoid aftermath tenure reprisals.
Re: I’ll Be More Party Conscious In This Final Term, Says President Buhari by blacknp(m): 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
Kingosytex:
cheesy

Why not 3rd term? Mallam Ruga should be given another tenure to pight kwaraption and take his followers to the promised land.
Be careful what you wish for,Obasanjo might hear you.
Re: I’ll Be More Party Conscious In This Final Term, Says President Buhari by hisexcellency34: 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
Rubbish
Re: I’ll Be More Party Conscious In This Final Term, Says President Buhari by blacknp(m): 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
blujoi:
That is if Abba Kyari and Kingibe will allow you to think for yourself!!!
Who are Abba Kyari and Kingibe without President Buhari?,please think before you blab thrash,bloody pikin.
Re: I’ll Be More Party Conscious In This Final Term, Says President Buhari by blacknp(m): 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Rubbish
Go and hang yourself under that mango tree at your backyard.
Re: I’ll Be More Party Conscious In This Final Term, Says President Buhari by Kingosytex(m): 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
blacknp:
Be careful what you wish for,Obasanjo might hear you.

Mallam Ruga has both the legislative and judicial arms in his pockets, third term bid isn't gonna be a big deal, to pass that bill won't be a big problem. if anybody misbehaves the old man will use EFCC to deal with him ruthlessly. Mallam Ruga is pighting kwarapshun.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Asks Nigerians To Cry To God For Help As Adeboye Supports RUGA Suspensi / He Said That? These Are Mugabe’s Most Memorable Quotes / Investigation Debunks Cambridge Story On Buhari Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.