Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:01 PM

Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group (29451 Views)

Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah / Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari / Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by LZAA: 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
izzou:

I've never seen a group as confused as this Coalition of Northern eediots

So Sowore and twenty something people represents a whole region Abi?
Listen to your masters na
grin
Cc immhotep sarrki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by blaquemyc: 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
meeky007:

beware of scammers bro

but dont sell the one with your phone number

I'm just advising
thanks bro, I'm def not selling it anymore. Once again, thanks
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Elliot2(m): 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
dubra:
send me mail, dubraman@gmail.com
I have too, want would you do with the account? What to be sure it is legit. I need money to sort pressing issues.
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by TheWalkingMind: 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
youngmd:

I need a old Facebook account to buy if u have
qoute me let chat
how old?
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by MoneyMan5: 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ikenna0b:

See this one crying about wailing yet on my mention wailing on a comment that was directed to someone else. See obsessed nigga talking about obsession. Better face your front and listen to your Aboki master scolding and talking to you instead of looking for an Igbo to distract you from the scolding your master dey give una.
Afonja Face front.

Oh and btw the way, cry me a river my nigga. I see your painment

It is very obvious you are the one in sifia pain

You started the crying on this thread so cry harder
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by FuckThaMod: 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
Catchfirez:
Buharist is a person with Automated Praising Configuration (APC). The APC comes with 4 additional coded programmes:
1. Every failure of Buhari is caused by 16 years of PDP.
2. Every criticism of Buhari is corruption fighting back.
3. Everybody in the world is a looter except Buhari and those like Babachir and Akpabio who have pledged loyalty to Buhari.
4. Every economic hardship, prevailing national poverty and unemployment is because Buhari has blocked people from stealing.
When you meet a person with this automated "reasoning" pattern, don't waste your time arguing. Always remember that nothing makes sense to a robot except pre-installed programmes.
Very correct

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by King44(m): 9:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
youngmd:
I need a old Facebook account to buy if u have qoute me let chat
available
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Ikenna0b: 9:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
MoneyMan5:

It is very obvious you are the one in sifia pain

You started the crying on this thread so cry harder

Afonja your deflection no dey work. Your northern master is still scolding una. Face front grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by FuckThaMod: 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
Bede2u:
mrvitalis grin grin cheesy sense happened to him....to all of us
It's very funny, my father was a staunch supporter of buhari. I remember how he almost slapped me in 2015 when i was arguing that buhari is not the man for this country. Funny he still supported his reelection but ask him about buhari now and watch how his tone will change. He hates the man now! Just few months after his reelection o.. When he complains now i just act like I'm not hearing what he is saying & if he weren't my father i would have told him to his face he is mad!

3 Likes

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Gandollaar(f): 9:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ikenna0b:

And the only area he was able to do that is in SW, not SE or SS where he actually have higher supporters. grin grin grin Delusional.

Anyway, I'm not surprised. You Afonjas are well known for passing blame when your conniveing fails. Unfortunately for una, una have noone to use as escape goat this time around.
Vedaxcool is at the last rung of almajiric ladder. Don't insult afonjas.
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by MacKuro: 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
cool it is only the last paragraph that made sense...
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by bilulu(m): 9:40pm On Aug 07, 2019
youngmd:
how much will u pay for a 10yr old account....
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by niyidenrele: 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
South-west is beneficiary of what ,? You mean beneficiary of your father's property..since everything in this country belong to you ,Hausa-Fulani abi .....??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by engrchykae(m): 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Useless overfed Northern poverty-stricken Parasites doing what they know best, by dividing the South along ethnic lines. That won't work this time.

Fulani herdsmen must go back to Mali, Guinea, Senegal and Niger Republic. No to Ruga. No to Fulanization

The country is not working and can't work until these ungrateful parasites are yanked off the better Nigeria made up of Middlebelt and the South.

Gideon orkar April 1990
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Afobaba33(m): 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2019
Overthrow power with ordinary banners and people sad shocked
Who joined us with this people ( shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Kapeter(m): 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
LegendHero:

Lol, PDP will never make the mistake of fronting Kwakwanso.

Why did Jonathan won in 2011? Can you tell me the reason?

The northerners are not that indispensable as the southerners made it seems, even Wike will bench Kwakwanso if he contests for presidency. Kwakwanso that was relegated to 3rd or 4th position in PDP presidential primaries of 2019.

Let’s just wait in patience till 2023 and see how things play out.
if pdp had conducted indirect primary(or is it direct, where party members nationwide and not just some selcted fews voted), kwankwaso will beat everyone hands down. He is the only norther that follows buhari when it comes to cult like followers. Pdp knows whats up with south and they will surely want to take advantage of it, they will tag one vp from ss with him i just pray tinubu will not make mistake of contesting against them cuz he won't even win in sw not to talk of other regions. Let's hope he would be wise enough to present a christian like pyo as president with a northern muslim like el rufai. That's the only way apc can have a chance come 2023 except if pdp make the mistake of fronting atiku again.

And as reason why gej won, there were two northerners running against him in two different unpopular party though acn was popular buh ribadu wasn't accepted by his own kinsmen, they accepted buhari, buh he and his party cpc wasn't accepted nationwide. So northenr votes was divided and many other things.
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by 001spice: 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
i do
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
Mad almajiris.
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by LegendHero(m): 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
Kapeter:
if pdp had conducted indirect primary(or is it direct, where party members nationwide and not just some selcted fews voted), kwankwaso will beat everyone hands down. He is the only norther that follows buhari when it comes to cult like followers. Pdp knows whats up with south and they will surely want to take advantage of it, they will tag one vp from ss with him i just pray tinubu will not make mistake of contesting against them cuz he won't even win in sw not to talk of other regions. Let's hope he would be wise enough to present a christian like pyo as president with a northern muslim like el rufai. That's the only way apc can have a chance come 2023 except if pdp make the mistake of fronting atiku again.

And as reason why gej won, there were two northerners running against him in two different unpopular party though acn was popular buh ribadu wasn't accepted by his own kinsmen, they accepted buhari, buh he and his party cpc wasn't accepted nationwide. So northenr votes was divided and many other things.

Well you have your point, but the only thing I disagree with was about Kwakwanso having a cult like followers in the north. That statement is a myth coz Ganduje thrashed him and shekarau won his constituency in the last election even if you would argue that Ganduje rigged it. But a person you are equating with Buhari in the north should have at least won with a majority even with rigging in place.

kwakwanso is bleeping overrated and recent happenings have corobated that fact. The strongest person in PDP now is Wike, and he and his allies won’t give the ticket to Kwakwanso in 2023, they will fight among themselves and even if they are gonna give a northerner I’m 100% sure it won’t be Kwakwanso.

Bola Tinubu is a great strategist, he won’t come out for the presidency coz even some Yorubas will not vote for him. The only counter to the northern domination will be Osinbajo or Fashola. If APC makes the mistake of fronting Tinubu, they will lose woefully.
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Obamaofusa: 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
LZAA:

Listen to your masters na
grin
Cc immhotep sarrki

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by hoseao(m): 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
youngmd:
i have one
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Kapeter(m): 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
LegendHero:

Well you have your point, but the only thing I disagree with was about Kwakwanso having a cult like followers in the north. That statement is a myth coz Ganduje thrashed him and shekarau won his constituency in the last election even if you would argue that Ganduje rigged it. But a person you are equating with Buhari in the north should have at least won with a majority even with rigging in place.

kwakwanso is bleeping overrated and recent happenings have corobated that fact. The strongest person in PDP now is Wike, and he and his allies won’t give the ticket to Kwakwanso in 2023, they will fight among themselves and even if they are gonna give a northerner I’m 100% sure it won’t be Kwakwanso.

Bola Tinubu is a great strategist, he won’t come out for the presidency coz even some Yorubas will not vote for him. The only counter to the northern domination will be Osinbajo or Fashola. If APC makes the mistake of fronting Tinubu, they will lose woefully.
shekarau too is a bigwig. They need to do everything to avoid kwankwanso not having any representative in the chambers both green and red. He'll be another saraki for them. And well, it's true wike controls pdp and we know they need power and also, wike is holding on to pdp because of his own future plan, man is fighting to become a vice president. I heard he's for dakwanbo or so. God will keep us till then and we shall see the game. I pray Tinubu wouldn't make mockery of sw by forcing himself on apc as flagbearer cuz kolewerk. On a neutral, he can't win elections in both oyo and ondo state, the only state he has been influencing after lagos in sw is osun state and it seems they are awake now, the last guber election between adeleke and oyetola shows that so what's left of tinubu, just lagos without no support in other southern region and then competing with a strong northern politician, you see it's a suicide ambition. I pray he wouldn't dare.
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Lucentino: 10:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
youngmd:
I have an old account of 10 years for sale at very affordable price call me on 09051148082 or whatsapp 08039350145
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by LegendHero(m): 10:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
Kapeter:
shekarau too is a bigwig. They need to do everything to avoid kwankwanso not having any representative in the chambers both green and red. He'll be another saraki for them. And well, it's true wike controls pdp and we know they need power and also, wike is holding on to pdp because of his own future plan, man is fighting to become a vice president. I heard he's for dakwanbo or so. God will keep us till then and we shall see the game. I pray Tinubu wouldn't make mockery of sw by forcing himself on apc as flagbearer cuz kolewerk. On a neutral, he can't win elections in both oyo and ondo state, the only state he has been influencing after lagos in sw is osun state and it seems they are awake now, the last guber election between adeleke and oyetola shows that so what's left of tinubu, just lagos without no support in other southern region and then competing with a strong northern politician, you see it's a suicide ambition. I pray he wouldn't dare.

APC can employ the bigwigs in Kano like Shekarau and Ganduje to offset any vote Kwakwanso will muster.

Politics is about alignment and realignment, who even tells you the likes of Saraki and Kwakwanso won’t be in the APC before 2023? Nigeria politicians have no ideology and they are after their interest. 2023 is pregnant and no one knows what it’s gonna give birth to.

Let’s just keep our fingers crossed, I’m sure Tinubu will read the situation and reassess the situation to secure the SW votes in its entirety at first before contesting for the other zones and he can achieve that with Fashola or Osinbajo on the ballot.

APC must consolidate SW vote to have a majority and then pick el-Rufai as the running mate in the North to gain some sizeable votes there. They shouldn’t look in the way of the SS and SE coz those are naturally PDP strongholds.

The middle belt with be a major determinant in the 2023 race.
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by theadams(m): 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2019
oyin44:
Wetin concern SW with sowore
just like wetin concern the whole North with this group of hungry ass idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by archangel1(m): 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
Perkins2018:

Igbos should stop commenting on thread that does not concern them. This northern group has no name and they even contradicted themselves by saying Buhari has failed yet frown at revolution. If you guys don’t masturbate on threads like this it won’t turn to Igbo/Yoruba war. Until a prominent northern apc says something like this before we can take him seriously.
who's talking?
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by nwanyionitsha: 10:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
MoneyMan5:

You are the one masturbating on a thread that doesn't concern you

Crying and wailing about how your Yoruba masters are not treating you well

As if Fulani herdsmen are not killing you in your region

Conquered slaves calling someone slaves

Your bosses have spoken.
Face them. Your forests are occupied even areas deep inside where the hunters don't reach has been taken over by the moonsighting masters. Make your grievances known to them.
Stop using the Igbo tribe as your shield. It won't work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by maasoap(m): 10:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
PDP Northern Group. Lol
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Rekhina(f): 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
Lord of mercy ,see politics
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by executive12: 11:28pm On Aug 07, 2019
Fools talking from both sides of their mouth. You attack those patriotic Nigerians that are rightly protesting against bigot Buhari's misrule, and yet you end up admitting that he is messing up the country.

3 Likes

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by nkemChetam: 11:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
youngmd:

I need a old Facebook account to buy if u have
qoute me let chat

Sup. I have one. Hit me up on Instagram @nkemchetam1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Brief History Of Ile-ife / PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy / Ambode Debunks Alleged Viral Reports Of Endorsing Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.