Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,836 members, 7,966,089 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 09:03 AM

Gbomo Jomo (Henry Okah's Brother) Is Arrested? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbomo Jomo (Henry Okah's Brother) Is Arrested? (5033 Views)

EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London / Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB / President Jonathan & Patience At Jomo Kenyatta Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbomo Jomo (Henry Okah's Brother) Is Arrested? by MT: 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2010
IBB is winning in this game while GEJ is losing badly.

GEJ is playing into IBB's hand, quite sad. I guess he needs to master Naija politics I hope ribadu wins tho
Re: Gbomo Jomo (Henry Okah's Brother) Is Arrested? by samoks(m): 12:13am On Oct 20, 2010
TeskyMan:

[size=16pt]I am getting more convince that HENRY OKAH is Gbomo Jomo. Read this link as far back as February 19, 2008.

http://nm.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=11543&z=12

The truth is coming out gradually. I am not pointing accusing fingers but i am waiting for the full outcome of the securites executives information. God help NIGERIA.[/size]

This is the most sensible post here. Every other person is just being BIASED with their opinion, Always write with proof,
Re: Gbomo Jomo (Henry Okah's Brother) Is Arrested? by Beaf: 12:45am On Oct 20, 2010
samoks:

This is the most sensible post here. Every other person is just being BIASED with their opinion, Always write with proof,

Where is the proof for your own comment sir? grin
Re: Gbomo Jomo (Henry Okah's Brother) Is Arrested? by mrofficial(m): 2:19am On Oct 20, 2010
Beaf with wahala. grin grin grin
Re: Gbomo Jomo (Henry Okah's Brother) Is Arrested? by ayusman16(m): 9:39am On Oct 20, 2010
Rather than the Niger-Deltans supporting their own they are resorting to destroying the opportunity of their son ruling this country. Their loss will be the Northerners gains.
Re: Gbomo Jomo (Henry Okah's Brother) Is Arrested? by celemel(m): 11:42am On Oct 20, 2010
How many Jomo Gbomos do we have? There seems to be too many of them. In SA, the prosecutor said Henry Orkah issue is Jomo Gbomo. Then Charles Orkah was arrested in Lagos and accused of sending email as Jomo Gbomo. While they both are in detention, another email warning sentry Jomo Gbomo appeared. It seems there's a drop of Jomo Gbomo in every man.
Re: Gbomo Jomo (Henry Okah's Brother) Is Arrested? by yemisolar(m): 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2010
By the way, if you need 50-100,000 without collateral to grow your business or idea you call me on 08052141582, 07027964574 or mail me at pettral@yahoo.com.
Re: Gbomo Jomo (Henry Okah's Brother) Is Arrested? by mrofficial(m): 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2010
There is drop of jomo gbomo in every man. Hahahahaha.
Re: Gbomo Jomo (Henry Okah's Brother) Is Arrested? by asamuel: 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2010
Buy all your Books, DVDs, Electonics, Games, Toys at www.kalahari.com.ng

Visit today for ongoing promotion and free vouchers,
Re: Gbomo Jomo (Henry Okah's Brother) Is Arrested? by bisiaet: 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2010
So is this guy the faceless Jomo Gbomo or Jomo Ponmo this is interesting> The truth is coming out gradually I sure know the blood of the innocent that die in that bombing must cry aloud. They should handle him and his brother very well they must vomit all they knew.

These guys forgot to know that Nigeria is gradually moving out of hide and kill or hide and cheat past life people are wise now and for sure they'll pay dearly for this if they finally find them guilty.
Re: Gbomo Jomo (Henry Okah's Brother) Is Arrested? by Rhea(f): 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2010
I am beginning to doubt if the identity of Gbomo Jomo was ever a secret. Not when the statement below was made as far back as 2009 .

[b]However, the Niger Delta Forum, a group of citizens from the oil-rich region, has lashed out at the militants for the recent attack.

“We wish to bring to the attention of =the various governors of the Niger Delta, the atrocious activities of Henry Okah and his siblings Charles Okah and co.,” a statement signed by the group’s president, Anselm Bathurst Amabibi, and secretary, Jude Kuruye, reads.

“While we are yet to confirm the actual occurrence of these attacks which were claimed by the so-called spokesman for MEND, who is actually Henry Okah’s brother, Charles Okah, we pray the various governors of the Niger Delta, especially Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi and Adams Oshiomole to please take charge and correct the activities of these wicked armed men whose only concern is not liberation of the Niger Delta but rather to continue in their business of arms trade,  Why would they prefer to attack a pipeline in Abonnema? Why did they not attack their hometown of Amassoma?

The group implored the governors of Niger Delta states to “come together and salvage what remains of a disorganised and lawless Niger Delta.”[/b]
Re: Gbomo Jomo (Henry Okah's Brother) Is Arrested? by james1(m): 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2010
Wonder's will never cease,
@Rhea.nice one.
I still wonder why some people are trying to drag GEJ into this.
Re: Gbomo Jomo (Henry Okah's Brother) Is Arrested? by zealot4me(f): 9:49am On Oct 23, 2010
MAY GOD BLESS NIGERIA
AND DELIVER US FROM EVIL
Re: Gbomo Jomo (Henry Okah's Brother) Is Arrested? by bigfat: 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2010
alright
Re: Gbomo Jomo (Henry Okah's Brother) Is Arrested? by MaiSuya(m): 6:34pm On Oct 23, 2010
I guess the summary of it is Gbomo Jomo= Charles +Henry Okah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram: An Agenda Against The North, Hausa/fulani And Islam By Aminu Sarki / Wike (Rivers State) Confirmed: 105 Soldiers Killed Not Missing / Official From German Government Address Biafrans In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.