Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,368 members, 7,971,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:36 AM

Gonorrhea - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Gonorrhea (284 Views)

Ruzu Herbal Bitters - For Weak Erection, Vaginal Discharge & Gonorrhea / Herbal Preparation For Gonorrhea 7 Days Cure Confirmed / Please Help. What's The Best Drug To Cure Gonorrhea And The Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gonorrhea by purepatrotism: 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
Dear doctors in the house, I need your help please. I'm having a mild pain in my cucumber and constant discharge of whitish liquid from the tip, it continues to wet my pants.
Please any doctor with understanding of this problem should help me out. I will appreciate the solution with the least cost possible. God bless you. It has been with me for 5 days now
Re: Gonorrhea by uchaymart(m): 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
With just 1500, you are cured
Re: Gonorrhea by purepatrotism: 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
uchaymart:
With just 1500, you are cured
Please help me.
Re: Gonorrhea by uchaymart(m): 7:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
purepatrotism:
Please help me.

Drop your contact
Or call
Zero nine zero one five seven three eight two zero seven...
Thank you, I want to help you
Re: Gonorrhea by purepatrotism: 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
uchaymart:

Drop your contact
Or call
Zero nine zero one five seven three eight two zero seven...
Thank you, I want to help you
Thank you
Re: Gonorrhea by StPete: 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
Better go run test and get treatment from certified health professionals than getting herbs from unsolicited herbalists. You may be joking with a long term health defect which could lead to infertility or even death in the future.

Get tested to know what is exactly wrong
Get treated by certified medical practitioners not all these herb sellers. Do not be stingy to your health because u want to save a few Naira. A word is enough for the wise

purepatrotism:
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Get A Glowing Skin. / Fat Belly Reduction. / What Is The Best Sinus Decongestant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.