Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,653 members, 7,926,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 02:43 AM

Nigerian-born American Singer Gushes About Having His Face On Times Square - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian-born American Singer Gushes About Having His Face On Times Square (875 Views)

This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema / Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes About Her Cooking: 'My Wife Is The Best Cook' / "Drake No Be God" Fans Remind Davido After He Gushes About Drake, He Replied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian-born American Singer Gushes About Having His Face On Times Square by UncleGist: 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
Dreams do come true and it just did for Nigerian-born American movie star and singer Rotimi, as his face got a spot in New York's Times Square.

Sharing a video of the Times Square feature on Instagram, Rotimi recounted praying that his face will overlook that of millions of people that touch the legendary street on his first day of moving to New York. The Power Star wrote;

T I M E S Q U A R E ?
Walked down time square my first day I moved to New York I found a small diner, I sat and envisioned this moment. Praying that my face would overlook the millions of people that touch that legendary street. Dreams do come true, just do the work and pray. Next one will be for my album #whatayear

See more here; http://gistmore.com/nigerian-american-movie-star-rotimi-gushes-about-having-his-face-on-times-square

Re: Nigerian-born American Singer Gushes About Having His Face On Times Square by UncleGist: 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2019

Re: Nigerian-born American Singer Gushes About Having His Face On Times Square by drips8(m): 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
He dreamed about it and worked hard for it
Re: Nigerian-born American Singer Gushes About Having His Face On Times Square by Chrisbeks: 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
Mtcheew
Re: Nigerian-born American Singer Gushes About Having His Face On Times Square by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
Waiting to see your face in Oshodi cool
Re: Nigerian-born American Singer Gushes About Having His Face On Times Square by crazyABO(m): 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
Lol Nigerian born American grin lol tf is that His American angry if he was in naija who knows if is face would be on sign board Stop doing attache undecided
Re: Nigerian-born American Singer Gushes About Having His Face On Times Square by simonlee(m): 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
crazyABO:
Lol Nigerian born American grin lol tf is that His American angry if he was in naija who knows if is face would be on sign board Stop doing attache undecided
that's how they rushed and claimed Anthony Joshua...village people now used otumorkpo to finish him!

...few days ago, they renamed Breezy as Chris Brown Adeleke after Davido called him his brother. i wouldn't tell you where his career is headed grin

Re: Nigerian-born American Singer Gushes About Having His Face On Times Square by NCBMEDIA: 11:42pm On Aug 07, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Model, Sariyu Goes Topless On Instagram. / Di’ja Celebrates 4th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband / First Photo From Davido & Chioma's Introduction Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.