Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,651 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:39 PM

Alex Unusual Pays N31m For 2 Year Course In New York Film Academy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Unusual Pays N31m For 2 Year Course In New York Film Academy (28270 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme At New York Film Academy in 2004 (Throwback Pix) / Ghanaian Actress, Jackie Appiah Is Studying At New York Film Academy (photo) / Alex Unusual Now A Student At New York Film Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Unusual Pays N31m For 2 Year Course In New York Film Academy by Fantazy(m): 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
I hope its not the same film that i have started making without paying such amount
Re: Alex Unusual Pays N31m For 2 Year Course In New York Film Academy by sophiathefirst: 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2019
Tina26:
Bloggers and lies. I once helped my former boss who went to same school to print her admission letter from this school. it was 11k usd then in 2014
U say then? Let me remind u that Jonathan was the president as at 2014. And when the dollar was very much affordable for the common man. The rates was 190 - 200 naira per dollar and we re here in 2019 when the naira is at 360 per dollar. Besides all the requirement is on the net to see, and verify for urself. Next time, Use ur brain.
Re: Alex Unusual Pays N31m For 2 Year Course In New York Film Academy by Duru009(m): 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
post=81057751:
She get 31M ?

Do you know much they make on instagram alone daily ?

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Pays N31m For 2 Year Course In New York Film Academy by sophiathefirst: 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2019
Badgers14:
All the best to her .

But, it doesn't really matter if someone attended New York Film Academy or Zurich film Academy.. for actors and actresses it is either you have it in you or you dont.

How many of the A list Hollywood Actors/Actresses attended New York Film Academy before their breakout roles?
U know when u re in something u know what is all about. Is not just acting. Filming involves acting, producing, directing, scripting and so on. I for one knows that Alex is a good creative writer. I believe anything in this world can be achieved and learned once u set ur mind to it
Re: Alex Unusual Pays N31m For 2 Year Course In New York Film Academy by sophiathefirst: 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
All the best my baby.
I know the entertainment industry has been ur calling. Wish u greater success in ur chosen career. kiss kiss
Re: Alex Unusual Pays N31m For 2 Year Course In New York Film Academy by seanjy4konji: 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
there are some schools ou pay 50k dollars into and its worth it because the people you meet there are top class...

But where she got the money

we knows its a big god...

She is a nobody before big brother so one stealer and looter is fueling her tank..

Goodluck...Nice school...all of una don turn ashewo so no big deal.
Re: Alex Unusual Pays N31m For 2 Year Course In New York Film Academy by loadedvibes: 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
No.. do you ?

Duru009:

Do you know much they make on instagram alone daily ?
Re: Alex Unusual Pays N31m For 2 Year Course In New York Film Academy by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
Badgers14:
All the best to her .

But, it doesn't really matter if someone attended New York Film Academy or Zurich film Academy.. for actors and actresses it is either you have it in you or you dont.

How many of the A list Hollywood Actors/Actresses attended New York Film Academy before their breakout roles?
e tire me that one was bred in la masia Barça no mean say na better footballer..
Re: Alex Unusual Pays N31m For 2 Year Course In New York Film Academy by Badgers14: 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
sophiathefirst:

U know when u re in something u know what is all about. Is not just acting. Filming involves acting, producing, directing, scripting and so on. I for one knows that Alex is a good creative writer. I believe anything in this world can be achieved and learned once u set ur mind to it

No doubt.

Some people are a natural..

What I am saying in essence is going to New York Film Academy does not really equate to success.

While I wish her all the best, I would have invested that $84,000 in couple of film projects to showcase my talent.
Re: Alex Unusual Pays N31m For 2 Year Course In New York Film Academy by Mrjo(m): 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
simonlee:
Rif-Rafs that studied at community schools will come and say she's wasting money on top career that will die at "51 Iweka road Onitsha and 1/3 Pound road Aba" grin
what of the idumota address

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Pays N31m For 2 Year Course In New York Film Academy by marvelck: 7:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
Heavy duty 60KVa diesel generator for sale

Make:CAT

Selling price: N4.3m

The generator is in good condition

Call 08033492888, if you are interested

Re: Alex Unusual Pays N31m For 2 Year Course In New York Film Academy by meobizy(f): 12:47am On Aug 16, 2021
Nairaland and its lack of updates. It means she finished the course a few days ago. Last I remember, the news of her I saw recently was based in Nigeria. Did she fail out? She looks the type.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda Flawless In New Photos / Wizkid's 2nd Son King Ayo's Face / Adaeze Yobo Shows Her Post-Baby Body (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.