Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,879 members, 7,879,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:18 AM

We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel (20222 Views)

Group Blast Ex Gov. Udom Emmanuel For Seeking Tinubu's Attention After Insult / Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller / Udom Emmanuel Gives Lexus SUV To Udom Free Chanel, Physically Challenged Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by Zuorom: 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
This people just want to disgrace Nigeria before the whole world. Who told them to bid to host U20 world cup in times like this?
Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by Ttipsy(f): 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
Bofoy4:
Lagos and Akwa ibom always setting the Pace for others to follow in terms of good Governance.

How I wish my Igbo and Fulani's brothers will learn from us and develope their state.

Uyo will definitely be the host city not Abuja,
Uyo has the best stadium in Nigeria and most peaceful city as well.

God bless Lagos
God bless Akwa ibom
Uyo is just beautiful
Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
BabaIbo:
I think say na FIFA men's world cup na, I been wan ask if there is another country named Nigeria with a state named Akwa Ibom other than the one wey we know cheesy grin
na wetin me be imagine too.

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by BabaIbo: 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2019
lefulefu:
na wetin me be imagine too.

LOL

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by johnpablo541(m): 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
Bofoy4:
Lagos and Akwa ibom always setting the Pace for others to follow in terms of good Governance.

How I wish my Igbo and Fulani's brothers will learn from us and develope their state.

God bless Lagos
God bless Akwa ibom

Actually four cities have been selected. They are Lagos, Uyo, Benin and Asaba
Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by belcom10(m): 2:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
Flyingngel:
Good development: i will not fail to thank Akpabio even though the amount of money he collect cannot march shoulder to shoulder with the infrastructures he put in place.
All in all i congratulate Akwa Ibom State.

Looking from the trend among some of our leaders emblezzing without no achievement for the people, I think is even better to collect then achieved something tangible than embezzling without nothing to show forth.
Kudos Akpabio.this man really transformed akwa ibom. Akwa ibomite are reaping today from his uncommon transformation drive.
Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by Bofoy4(m): 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
baddosky1:

Akwa-Ibom setting the pace...
Yet your Akwa-Ibom girls are all over Port Harcourt distributing HIV all over the place?
Why dey no dey for your Akwa-Ibom

Take this...and Gerrarahere!!
See this Igbo drugs trafficker, mumu majority of Nollyhood prostitutes na Igbo gals cos they do anything cos of Money,
U re bitter cos nothing good comes from ur place cos of ur GREEDY nature

May one olosho don give u HIV dats why u re in PAin bro sorry oo

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by tsdarkside(m): 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
shvt up....we saw how well you managed the last tournament....

those morafvckers kenyans are still lamentin till today....
Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by Mogajunior(m): 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
Bofoy4:

God bless Lagos
God bless Akwa ibom
Bofoy you are quick to forget that igbos are developing other regions of the world. Malaysia, Hong Kong, Thailand, Taiwan, etc..

If you know, you know.
Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by Zone9(m): 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
You are ready to host the world cup in the stadium you built.You promised industrialization uptil date there's is none employing up to 2/3 population of the state.
Akpabio remains the man we know after Obong Attah.It was right and rational for him to abandon PDP because of a mediocre.
Boast of your achievement,bring the world into your achievement. There and then we genuine Akwa ibomites can induct you into the honorary rank that our UNCOMMON TRANSFORMER,
His Excellency EDIDEM OBONG DR SENATOR GODSWILL OBOT AKPABIO
Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by tsdarkside(m): 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
knowhowk:
Good,I love this.Nigeria will be great again

hey hey....do you even know how much something like that cost or you awaitin fifa to organize everything for you....??
Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by Godwin2am(m): 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
AKWA IBOM ALWAYS SETTING THE PACE.
AKWA IBOM DAKADA
Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by DarkJeddi(m): 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
LZAA:
grin
We joke too much here
Host wetin?
With all the archaic stadia littered all over grin
Wouldn't be the first time Nigeria will be hosting a FIFA event,there are enough Stadiums to host an under 20-WC in the Country..
Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by ifiokjohn(m): 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
Ttipsy:
Uyo is just beautiful
l swear bro, that city is d bomb. You have been there right?
That how you knew
Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by ifiokjohn(m): 5:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
Zone9:
You are ready to host the world cup in the stadium you built.You promised industrialization uptil date there's is none employing up to 2/3 population of the state.
Akpabio remains the man we know after Obong Attah.It was right and rational for him to abandon PDP because of a mediocre.
Boast of your achievement,bring the world into your achievement. There and then we genuine Akwa ibomites can induct you into the honorary rank that our UNCOMMON TRANSFORMER,
Shut up.
You are a liar
Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by baddosky1: 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
Bofoy4:

See this Igbo drugs trafficker, mumu majority of Nollyhood prostitutes na Igbo gals cos they do anything cos of Money,
U re bitter cos nothing good comes from ur place cos of ur GREEDY nature

May one olosho don give u HIV dats why u re in PAin bro sorry oo

Your reply shows u are the one in real pain! grin grin

Google "HIV prevalence on Nigeria by states" and you will see that your Akwa Ibom state is the highest! I have lived in Uyo before at Ikot Ebido street and I know what I am saying...your girls are so wayward and can do anything to open leg for a guy especially if the guy is handsome. Their Toto dey scratch them 24/7 and they can even pay you to Bleep them! lipsrsealed

Now go hug a wet transformer tongue

Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by Leonbonapart(m): 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
Houseofglam7:

Okay grandpa

Bye grandpa
bye felicia
Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by Freshmaxi: 7:09pm On Aug 08, 2019
Hmmmmm nonsense Akwaibom.. If no be oil waiting them get Uyo no get business opportunities.. With the oil una people still they suffer for poverty.. How many nice residential buildings dey ur depopulated state?? Rubbish
Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by LZAA: 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Wouldn't be the first time Nigeria will be hosting a FIFA event,there are enough Stadiums to host an under 20-WC in the Country..
Having stadia is one thing
Having modern world class ones without plastic grass is another thing
Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by DarkJeddi(m): 7:36am On Aug 09, 2019
LZAA:

Having stadia is one thing
Having modern world class ones without plastic grass is another thing
Didn't you hear me say we have hosted TWO FIFA WORLD CUP EVENTS before?

A Junior World Cup and an Under 17 World Cup..

Was it not in Stadiums that they were played? shocked
Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by LZAA: 10:13am On Aug 09, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Didn't you hear me say we have hosted TWO FIFA WORLD CUP EVENTS before?

A Junior World Cup and an Under 17 World Cup..

Was it not in Stadiums that they were played? shocked
Bro those two tourneys were dashed to nigeria
The u17 as a gift for return to democracy after Abacha's tenure cut naija from the rest of the civilised world and the second as a gift to Africa as it was hosting the senior world cup in south Africa
The stadia in nigeria can't be classified as proper football stadiums and are almost always left to rot even when being used
Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by DarkJeddi(m): 10:22am On Aug 09, 2019
LZAA:

Bro those two tourneys were dashed to nigeria
The u17 as a gift for return to democracy after Abacha's tenure cut naija from the rest of the civilised world and the second as a gift to Africa as it was hosting the senior world cup in south Africa
The stadia in nigeria can't be classified as proper football stadiums and are almost always left to rot even when being used
Whether we were DASHED or not is not the issue,we were able to host the events when it was DASHED to us and that's the most important thing to FIFA..

We are NOT hosting the Senior World Cup but the U-20 Female World Cup which is similar to the two events we have successfully hosted earlier,TEN YEARS APART..

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by LZAA: 10:28am On Aug 09, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Whether we were DASHED or not is not the issue,we were able to host the events when it was DASHED to us and that's the most important thing to FIFA..

We are NOT hosting the Senior World Cup but the U-20 Female World Cup which is similar to the two events we have successfully hosted earlier,TEN YEARS APART..

Aite boss wink
Let's agree to disagree cheesy
Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by LZAA: 1:48am On Aug 10, 2019
DarkJeddi:

https://www.nairaland.com/343339/usa-vs-spain-fifa-u-17/3
Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by DarkJeddi(m): 8:29am On Aug 10, 2019

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by LZAA: 8:59am On Aug 10, 2019
Re: We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 10, 2019
Zone9:

Who brought Udom?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Panic In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Send Threat Letter To Residents / 6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.