Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,349 members, 7,881,289 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:58 PM

"My Joystick Was Too Big To Penetrate Her" – Says Man Caught With Teenage Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "My Joystick Was Too Big To Penetrate Her" – Says Man Caught With Teenage Girl (1461 Views)

"If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man / She Tempted Me & I Had S*x With her, Says Man Caught With Girl, 12 / Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Joystick Was Too Big To Penetrate Her" – Says Man Caught With Teenage Girl by GistMore4: 6:33am On Aug 08, 2019
A 35-year old man, Alex Godwin, arrested for penetrating a 10-year old girl, told the Police that he did not rape the victim because his dick did not penetrate her because of its size during the act.

Source reports that the Police at Isokoko Division arrested Godwin after he was allegedly caught attempting to defile the victim by forcing his manhood into her private.

The incident happened at Ogunjibi Street, Ayobo area of Lagos, where they reside.

It was gathered that the suspect, Alex, reportedly lured the victim into his apartment, removed her pant and tried to penetrate her private.
However, he was said to be unable to do so and because of the pain, the victim raised alarm which attracted their neighbours and they were caught.

He was subsequently handed over to the Police and he reportedly admitted that he attempted to penetrate her but was unable to do so because of the size of his dick.
After interrogation, the Police found him culpable and later charged him before the Ogba Magistrates Court for defilement.

The Court did not take his plea after the prosecutor, Christopher John, asked the Court to refer the matter to the DPP for advice.
Thus, the Presiding Magistrate, Mr. Peter Nwaka, ordered him to be remanded in prison custody without an option of bail.
The Court directed the prosecutor to duplicate the file and send to the DPP for advice.

Source gathered that if the DPP finds Alex culpable and recommends his trial, the matter will be transferred to the High Court for trial. He may likely spend several years in prison if he is tried, found guilty for the alleged offence and sentenced accordingly.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/my-joystick-was-too-big-to-penetrate-her-says-man-caught-with-teenage-girl

Re: "My Joystick Was Too Big To Penetrate Her" – Says Man Caught With Teenage Girl by GistMore4: 6:33am On Aug 08, 2019
smiley
Re: "My Joystick Was Too Big To Penetrate Her" – Says Man Caught With Teenage Girl by EngrMcDon(m): 6:59am On Aug 08, 2019
New story everyday. Just imagine this one. He should be severely punished to deter others with such evil motives
Re: "My Joystick Was Too Big To Penetrate Her" – Says Man Caught With Teenage Girl by proudevil: 7:33am On Aug 08, 2019
Our legislators should pass a law...chop off the f**king d**ck.
Re: "My Joystick Was Too Big To Penetrate Her" – Says Man Caught With Teenage Girl by Nbote(m): 7:50am On Aug 08, 2019
His joystick shld jus b removed and offered to ritualists for free...Simple
Re: "My Joystick Was Too Big To Penetrate Her" – Says Man Caught With Teenage Girl by iTearHerToto: 8:54am On Aug 08, 2019
Hmmm

So why dem come put police men pictures for the thread instead of Mr Godwin Hashocked all these Nairaland Trashland bloggers sef

Pukes angry
Re: "My Joystick Was Too Big To Penetrate Her" – Says Man Caught With Teenage Girl by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:19am On Aug 08, 2019
Noted.. Inasmuch some say konji na bastard how can one in his right sense want 2 have a carnal knowledge with a minor, some of this girls u see so some na fat yet they are still teens, girls grow faster this days...... Biko nu guys let the girl child grow avoid molestation
Re: "My Joystick Was Too Big To Penetrate Her" – Says Man Caught With Teenage Girl by movingclouds(m): 10:22am On Aug 08, 2019
Thought the OP said teenager

(1) (Reply)

Receiving Phone Calls In An Army Checkpoint / Police Arrested Killers Of Doctor And Son, See Photos. / Police Inspector And Two Okada Men Caught Robbing With Police Uniforms (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.