Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,941 members, 7,890,104 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:18 AM

Transfer News: Real Madrid Offer €120m Plus Modric For Neymar - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Transfer News: Real Madrid Offer €120m Plus Modric For Neymar (727 Views)

Details Of Mbappe Deal As PSG Accept Real Madrid’s Offer / Barcelona Launch £90m Transfer Bid Plus Two Players For Neymar / Kylian Mbappe, Harry Kane, Luka Modric, Thibaut Courtois Win FIFA Player Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transfer News: Real Madrid Offer €120m Plus Modric For Neymar by Happiisunday: 8:06am On Aug 08, 2019
The Brazilian Player could make a sensational switch to the Bernabeu

Real Madrid have offered €120 million (£111m/$135m) plus Luka Modric for PSG star Neymar, according to Sport.

Barcelona are also making a......continue reading on https://www.happigist.com/transfer-news-real-madrid-offer-e120m-plus-modric-for-neymar/

Re: Transfer News: Real Madrid Offer €120m Plus Modric For Neymar by phrancys001(m): 8:10am On Aug 08, 2019
Personally don't see anything extra special about neryma for all dis plenty stressing, highly indiscipline and injury prone is he's way
Re: Transfer News: Real Madrid Offer €120m Plus Modric For Neymar by Kingosytex(m): 8:18am On Aug 08, 2019
phrancys001:
Personally don't see anything extra special about neryma for all dis plenty stressing, highly indiscipline and injury prone is he's way

You have refused to the see Ney's qualities because you have been blinded by sentiments. Though Ney is indisciplined but that doesn't take away the fact that he is a Starboy. Only Leo Messi and Christiano are ahead of Ney. Ney "issa" baller.
Re: Transfer News: Real Madrid Offer €120m Plus Modric For Neymar by Kingosytex(m): 8:25am On Aug 08, 2019
PSG so much hates Barca. Why they have made up my mind not to sell Ney to Barca despite the guy making Barca his preferred destination and Barca even offering more money baffles me. PSG are being so childish, it is obvious they are still a child. A club without history, record and nothing at all. I can't wait to see Ney in Spain again, be it in Madrid or Barca. I can't wait to see the dude fit and play again, I so much enjoy his playing style.
Re: Transfer News: Real Madrid Offer €120m Plus Modric For Neymar by internationalman(m): 8:38am On Aug 08, 2019
Kingosytex:
PSG so much hates Barca. Why they have made up my mind not to sell Ney to Barca despite the guy making Barca his preferred destination and Barca even offering more money baffles me. PSG are being so childish, it is obvious they are still a child. A club without history, record and nothing at all. I can't wait to see Ney in Spain again, be it in Madrid or Barca. I can't wait to see the dude fit and play again, I so much enjoy his playing style.

They still haven't gotten over the painful comeback 3 years ago..

Before you buy a player expensively; be rest assured that that player can also be sold with the same amount or close..

I keep saying it only Ronaldo and maybe Bale have been worth the amount they were bought for..

Pogba, Neymar, Coutinho, Dembele were never worth the amount they were bought for that's why they keep having problems their sales..
Re: Transfer News: Real Madrid Offer €120m Plus Modric For Neymar by Kingosytex(m): 8:49am On Aug 08, 2019
internationalman:

They still haven't gotten over the painful comeback 3 years ago..

Before you buy a player expensively; be rest assured that that player can also be sold with the same amount or close..

I keep saying it only Ronaldo and maybe Bale have been worth the amount they were bought for..

Pogba, Neymar, Coutinho, Dembele were never worth the amount they were bought for that's why they keep having problems their sales..

I think you have a point, PSG have not gotten over the painful comeback but that is a game and them holding grudges against Barca for that reason is childish. Just imagine maybe Barca refusing to sell Coutinho to Liverpool just because LFC knocked them out of the UCL.

Coutinho is worth that amount but the problem here is that Barca have set the standards so high, they are so used to winning that losing is seen as an aberration. The mentality of those players have been programmed in such a way that they don't believe any team can even hold them draw not to talk of even beating them. Much is expected from Coutinho.

Ney is worth that amount, the dude can play. Pogba and Dembele are grossly overated.
Re: Transfer News: Real Madrid Offer €120m Plus Modric For Neymar by internationalman(m): 9:10am On Aug 08, 2019
Kingosytex:

I think you have a point, PSG have not gotten over the painful comeback but that is a game and them holding grudges against Barca for that reason is childish. Just imagine maybe Barca refusing to sell Coutinho to Liverpool just because LFC knocked them out of the UCL.

Coutinho is worth that amount but the problem here is that Barca have set the standards so high, they are so used to winning that losing is seen as an aberration. The mentality of those players have been programmed in such a way that they don't believe any team can even hold them draw not to talk of even beating them. Much is expected from Coutinho.

Ney is worth that amount, the dude can play. Pogba and Dembele are grossly overated.
Coutinho is a very good and reliable player. And if you ask me he's been a success so far except for the high standard Barca have set for their players..

That's what I have been trying to tell my peeps that Barca and Real Madrid are more difficult for any player to play in than the premier league teams.

What you would be praised for doing in a premier league team you would be criticized for doing in those two Spanish teams..

Hazard better buckle up. The highest he has scored in a season at Chelsea I think it's 16 goals and sometimes he even got praised for not scoring at all.... He will taunted for scoring 16 goals at Madrid.
Re: Transfer News: Real Madrid Offer €120m Plus Modric For Neymar by Kingosytex(m): 9:14am On Aug 08, 2019
internationalman:

Coutinho is a very good and reliable player. And if you ask me he's been a success so far except for the high standard Barca have set for their players..

That's what I have been trying to tell my peeps that Barca and Real Madrid are more difficult for any player to play in than the premier league teams.

What you would be praised for doing in a premier league team you would be criticized for doing in those two Spanish teams..

Hazard better buckle up. The highest he has scored in a season at Chelsea I think it's 16 goals and sometimes he even got praised for not scoring at all.... He will taunted for scoring 16 goals at Madrid.

You are right. Those Liga teams have set the standard so high.

1 Like

Re: Transfer News: Real Madrid Offer €120m Plus Modric For Neymar by Beverlyjean(f): 9:26am On Aug 08, 2019
A world player that is being exchanged with cash ...is that one a world player??

(1) (Reply)

Naomi Osaka Chooses Japan Over USA To Participate At 2020 Olympics / (Download Video) Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur 2-1 All Goals & Highlights / Dortmund Have Signed Harland From Salzburg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.