Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,077 members, 7,922,608 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 10:17 AM

Anthony Joshua Reveals Where He Wants Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr To Take Place - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Reveals Where He Wants Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr To Take Place (214 Views)

Jose Mourinho Supports Anthony Joshua Against Andy Ruiz Jr / Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo / The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Reveals Where He Wants Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr To Take Place by Happisunday: 8:14am On Aug 08, 2019
Former Heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua wants to get his “passion” for boxing back ahead of his rematch with Andy Ruiz Jr later this year.

The British boxer suffered the first defeat of his professional career against Ruiz and lost his WBA, IBF and WBO world titles in the process.

Joshua’s seventh-round stoppage by Ruiz on June 1 was a shock defeat for the formerly unbeaten heavyweight champion but the 29-year-old believes he can win the rematch.

“It’s a fight I know I can win and that’s what makes it........continue reading on https://www.happigist.com/anthony-joshua-reveals-where-he-wants-rematch-against-andy-ruiz-jr-to-take-place/

Re: Anthony Joshua Reveals Where He Wants Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr To Take Place by Lordave: 8:15am On Aug 08, 2019
You're mad!
Re: Anthony Joshua Reveals Where He Wants Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr To Take Place by Kingosytex(m): 8:35am On Aug 08, 2019
A.J should insist on fighting this guy in the UK, If that re-match takes place in the US, then I am already consoling A.J in advance because Ruiz will beat him to coma.

(1) (Reply)

Correct Scores / I Can Choose To End Career Next Year Or I Can Play Until I’m 40 Or 41 – Ronaldo / Van Dijk Win UEFA Men's Player Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.