Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,297 members, 7,977,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:36 PM

Bitsten Exchange - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bitsten Exchange (615 Views)

Bitsten Exchange Token / Bitsten Exchange Token (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bitsten Exchange by Enimoney3: 8:28am On Aug 08, 2019
Buy bst token on bitsten exchange,The token is based on exchange similar to Binance exchange aka BNB. It was 40 satoshi now going to 100. Buy before its too late. Binance was $0.10 during ICO but now its $28, imagine the profit. Buy bst on this link below
https://bitsten.com/affiliate/B97783
Read this comment below. Its one of investors..

I bought bst when it was 0.002 euro cents. Now its 0.008 and we are not even on CMC yet. The Exchange is closer and closer to 100% funtionality and getting faster and smoother day by day. They are hiring people right now!!!

I can tell you 1 thing...........

I ❤️ this project and many with me are and i know we are going to ��� soon.

Peace out! �

(1) (Reply)

Who know much about freelancing / Am Looking For An IQ Option Loss Account / Sulaimansarki Buruku Young Dr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.