Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:43 AM

Mavin Star, Rema Rocks And Kiss Girl While Performing On Stage (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mavin Star, Rema Rocks And Kiss Girl While Performing On Stage (video) (1157 Views)

Rema Rocks A Female Fan On Stage While Performing In Uniport / Finally, I Found Someone To Hold And Kiss - Curvy Omoborty Shows Off Her Man / Phyno's Manhood Stands While Performing On Stage In Lagos. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mavin Star, Rema Rocks And Kiss Girl While Performing On Stage (video) by janefblog: 9:47am On Aug 08, 2019
Fast rising Mavin Records/Jonzing World star act, Rema was seen rocking a girl while performing on stage at the University of Port Harcourt (Uniport).

Social media has however been buzzing after Rema posted the video on his Twitter page and captioned it:

I wish I could see her again.”

A young lady was picked from the students to join him on stage.

Rema drove the crowd wild as he rocked the girl on stage who was also having much fun.

The Dumebi crooner ended by kissing the beautiful lady on her forehead.

Watch the video here....https://janefblog.com/7987-2mavin-star-rema-rocks-and-kiss-girl-while-performing-on-stage-video/

Re: Mavin Star, Rema Rocks And Kiss Girl While Performing On Stage (video) by Unpredictablejo(m): 9:49am On Aug 08, 2019
Next!..
Re: Mavin Star, Rema Rocks And Kiss Girl While Performing On Stage (video) by flyingdutchman(m): 10:39am On Aug 08, 2019
The kid is lucky he did to that in Nigeria. Try that abroad na!

(1) (Reply)

See Another Sexually Arousing Post Of Moyo Lawal (video) / Drake Reach Out To A Nigeria Undergraduate / See What Princess Shyngle Said About Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.