Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:37 AM

Uber & Taxify Is It Really Lucrative Share Your Experience As A Driver - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Uber & Taxify Is It Really Lucrative Share Your Experience As A Driver (259 Views)

Share Your Experience As A POS Vendor / "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" / If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uber & Taxify Is It Really Lucrative Share Your Experience As A Driver by 2cul2care: 10:22am On Aug 08, 2019
Have been a taxify driver for about a week now and I have to say it isn't as lucrative as I was made to believe, the rates are absolutely ridiculous they are so low they barely cover for the cost of fuel per day.

Is it just me please share your experience as an uber or taxify driver, users too are also welcomed to comment
Re: Uber & Taxify Is It Really Lucrative Share Your Experience As A Driver by Alexious(m): 10:47am On Aug 08, 2019
2cul2care:
Have been a taxify driver for about a week now and I have to say it isn't as lucrative as I was made to believe, the rates are absolutely ridiculous they are so low they barely cover for the cost of fuel per day.

Is it just me please share your experience as an uber or taxify driver, users too are also welcomed to comment

well, not as lucrative as it is. where is ur location?
Re: Uber & Taxify Is It Really Lucrative Share Your Experience As A Driver by swip88: 10:51am On Aug 08, 2019
There are some particular uber driver requirements that must be done to drive Uber and to make income. Uber is very popular today and a lot of people are using it to make money and also to travel from one point to another.
Re: Uber & Taxify Is It Really Lucrative Share Your Experience As A Driver by 2cul2care: 10:54am On Aug 08, 2019
Alexious:

well, not as lucrative as it is. where is ur location?
Lagos, I mostly work around Ikea axis
Re: Uber & Taxify Is It Really Lucrative Share Your Experience As A Driver by 2cul2care: 10:59am On Aug 08, 2019
swip88:
There are some particular uber driver requirements that must be done to drive Uber and to make income. Uber is very popular today and a lot of people are using it to make money and also to travel from one point to another.
The travelling thing how do customers book for that I think I be more interested in that if it fetches me more money

(1) (Reply)

Any Reliable Delivery Company Within Lagos That Offer POD / Let's Teach You 3D Cartoon Animation With The Use Of Your Mobile Phone / I Have $40 Gns Paypal Fund For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.