Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,651 members, 7,921,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 02:31 AM

Wayne Rooney, Look After Number One: Roy Keane - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Wayne Rooney, Look After Number One: Roy Keane (680 Views)

Bolton Might Also Terminate Scolari After Seeing Off Roy-keane / Roy Keane Vs Jack Warner / ROY KEANE : END OF A UNITED CAREER ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wayne Rooney, Look After Number One: Roy Keane by realatah(m): 10:52am On Oct 19, 2010
Former Manchester United midfielder Roy Keane has told Wayne Rooney to ‘look after number one’.

Rooney, whose current deal expires at the end of next season, has reportedly decided against renewing his contract with the Red Devils after seeing his relationship with United manager Sir Alex Ferguson turn sour.

And Keane, who helped United win seven Premier League titles as a player, knows all about falling out with Ferguson having departed Old Trafford in 2005 following a clash with the Red Devils boss.

The now Ipswich boss said: “Players and managers fall out all the time. It’s part of life.

“If I was to offer advice to Wayne, who is a good lad, I would tell him to make sure he looks after number one.

“Players are pieces of meat – that’s how I look at it. When your time’s up, your time’s up.

“Luckily for Wayne he’s at a good age and he’s fit. ”

Enough of this fight with this Rooney guy, I think he should just let him go. Huh
Re: Wayne Rooney, Look After Number One: Roy Keane by orangemen: 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2010
ferguson, make rooney the captain and make too ashawo available and he will hit his form immediately.
Re: Wayne Rooney, Look After Number One: Roy Keane by realatah(m): 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2010
Yeah, I think that is where he derive inspiration from, but he wil go and do that in another club may be in Chelsea or Real and not in great MAN U.

(1) (Reply)

Hide Your Face In Shame All Female Posters On Nl / Messi Insists To Play For Chelsea, Could This Be True? / Pep Guardiola Set To Step Down As Barcelona Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.