Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,428 members, 7,901,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:31 AM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (3137 Views)

See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister / I Hate My Family Can You Advise Me / Thinking Of Moving To Lagos And Have Questions. Can Any Of You Advise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 09, 2019
izzou:

If you were married to such a man, you won't cover him up?
It's really hard if it's a family member, but the point is, we have to develop more tick skin and subdue emotion, so as to be able to do the right thing.
Way back in school, I heard the story of a chief judge in PH, who prosecuted her husband and sent him to jail for impregnating their tenage house maid. The society call her horrible names, but I think she did the right thing.

So many families here are guilty of this crime.

Sometimes, when your house help is wicked to your children, pay attention to her

6 Likes

Re: . by izzou(m): 11:30am On Aug 09, 2019
easyconnect:
It's really hard if it's a family member, but the point is, we have to develop more tick skin and subdue emotion, so has to do the right thing.
Way back in school, I heard the story of a chief gudge in PH, who prosecuted her husband and sent him to jail for impregnating their tenage house maid. The society call her horrible names, but I think she did the right thing.

So many families here are guilty of this crime.

Sometimes, when your house help is been wicked to your children, pay attention to her, most times, she's been abused by your husband.

But do you think you can do it?

I know people can
Re: . by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 09, 2019
izzou:

But do you think you can do it?

I know people can
It's hard though. Even if I can not do it fully, I will be by the side of the girl
Re: . by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 09, 2019
izzou:

What about the shame?

The gossips.

The disgrace

I don't know how I'm going to handle it, but I can't let that secret out. I just can't
Lol... the thing is, that can never be a secret, it will get out someday and it will be more shameful and deadly.

I understand your view, but to me Justice must prevail.However, I won't be outing my man just like that, it will be on agreement. I will compel him to do it (confessing to the child's parents) Now whatever they do with the confession is left to them.After that we can seek ways to help him because he is obviously sick to have done that.

Honestly covering up isn't safe, It does more damage than good. Although I don't pray to experience such sha.

1 Like

Re: . by izzou(m): 11:38am On Aug 09, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol... the thing is, that can never be a secret, it will get out someday and it will be more shameful and deadly.

I understand your view, but to me Justice must prevail.However, I won't be outing my man just like that, it will be on agreement. I will compel him to do it (confessing to the child's parents) Now whatever they do with the confession is left to them.After that we can seek ways to help him because he is obviously sick to have done that.

Honestly covering up isn't safe, It does more damage than good. Although I don't pray to experience such sha.

I pray so oh

God, save your children from sick husbands and wives
Re: . by izzou(m): 11:39am On Aug 09, 2019
easyconnect:

It's hard though. Even if I can not do it fully, I will be by the side of the girl

Of course, I'll be by the side of the boy(in my case)

But to let it out? sad

I don't think I can stand the consequences oh
Re: . by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 09, 2019
celeb4reallife:
I understand your point. When it's a family thing, the judgement becomes so difficult to handle.

The poor girl has been relocated to my family house. She now live with us.

The few family members who are aware now, really felt sad the mother have been crying. I wish her father was alive.

They've decided to handle the matter to God, but I wish I can hand it over to the law as well.
My dear, I can understand the pain.
So confused here.
Have you find out if it's a continuous process? What measure did the woman took to protect the girl?
Was the man drunk when he did that? After he appologied, did he repeat the act? All these will gaurd you to make the right decision.
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 11:43am On Aug 09, 2019
izzou:

Of course, I'll be by the side of the boy(in my case)

But to let it out? sad

I don't think I can stand the consequences oh

Lots of our "wonderful mothers" of the past covered such. Women are still covering it till today. I will definitely let her family know, what they choose to do with him is up to them, because I really won't have any use for him again.

Fck adults all you want o, but let kids be kids abeg.

2 Likes

Re: . by yeyeosoronga: 11:54am On Aug 09, 2019
Poison him, and rid the world of filth. You would have done the world a favor

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 09, 2019
celeb4reallife:
I understand your point. When it's a family thing, the judgement becomes so difficult to handle.

The poor girl has been relocated to my family house. She now live with us.

The few family members who are aware now, really felt sad the mother have been crying. I wish her father was alive.

They've decided to handle the matter to God, but I wish I can hand it over to the law as well.

understand that the man is probably a pedophile and he will do it again. tomorrow it may not be some family member. this is exactly the same way our coza pastor did his own. everyone agree to cover up without thinking of the victim.

https://dailypost.ng/2016/01/13/exxonmobil-engineer-rapes-teenager-gives-her-n1000-to-console-her/

you think that was that one's first time? if you do not report, he will do it again and again and again.

2 Likes

Re: . by SirVintageCock: 11:57am On Aug 09, 2019
izzou:

What about the shame?

The gossips.

The disgrace

I don't know how I'm going to handle it, but I can't let that secret out. I just can't
I will blackmail the hell out of that motherfucker..

Let me inform you OP, that girl will hate you lots when she grows up for not doing anything to the fvcker. If she has a fiery temper, she may hatch a scheme to maim the man. It took me 25years to hatch my own retirement plan for this monster.
l will confront the "uncle" that tried that sh!t with me and my kid-bro when I was barely ten. He is acting all churchy and stuff now but his living hell will begin on his birthday few months from now.

1 Like

Re: . by pocohantas(f): 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
SirVintageCock:

Let me inform you OP, that girl will hate you lots when she grows up for not doing anything to the fvcker. If she has a fiery temper, she may hatch a scheme to maim the man. It took me 25years to hatch my own retirement plan for this monster.
l will confront the "uncle" that tried that sh!t with me and my kid-bro when I was barely ten. He is acting all churchy and stuff now but his living hell will begin on his birthday few months from now.

Why did this make me smile...

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2019
SirVintageCock:

Please update us while at it. grin

2 Likes

Re: . by celeb4reallife(f): 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2019
pocohantas:

Why did this make me smile...
Smile ke.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
SirVintageCock:

https://theoutline.com/post/2500/dennis-hastert-congress-forgotten-pedophile

https://www.vox.com/2016/4/28/11520156/dennis-hastert-child-molestation-explained

Former US House Speaker Dennis "Denny" Hastert has been sentenced to 15 months in federal prison. The actual charge that got him here was structuring currency transactions to evade currency transaction reports — that is, he withdrew cash from his bank accounts in increments of less than $10,000 each, in order to get around laws that mandate banks report transactions of $10,000 and over to the federal government. Hastert pled guilty to one count of structuring in October.

But that's not what the case was really about. What it was really about was Hastert's repeated molestation of male students as a teacher and wrestling coach at Yorkville High School in suburban Chicago over 30 years ago. The feds just happened to catch him withdrawing cash improperly to pay as hush money to one of his former victims.

This isn't merely an allegation. Dennis Hastert, former third-ranking member of the US federal government, admitted in open court to molesting children. "I'm sorry to those I hurt and misled. First I wanted to apologize for the boys I mistreated when I was their coach," he said. "What I did was wrong and I regret it. They looked to me, and I took advantage of them."

Under questioning from federal judge Thomas Durkin, Hastert acknowledged sexually abusing at least three wrestlers.

"Nothing is more disturbing than having 'serial child molester' and 'speaker of the House' in the same sentence," Durkin said upon sentencing Hastert. The sentence — which also requires Hastert to pay $250,000, spend two years on supervised release, and register for sex offender treatment — was stiffer than that requested by prosecutors, who initially asked for zero to six months as part of his plea deal.

na so.

btw - is your monicker in anyway inspired by mbcock sometimes known as miltinberlescock
Re: . by Richy4(m): 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2019
I feel like throwing up reading what some people have posted here... majority have endorsed cover up and be quiet because he is Family... Some justified that online and offline statement/advice were not the same but two different things.... one even have the temerity to advise that she should go to the mall and buy the kid things and then discard her at her parent house..So by buying her things, it has basically covered and erased the trauma the child might be facing while growing up as an adult and magically covered the sin of the husband .. what a sick mentality and a sick world... To think that I share the same nationality/ID with this kinda people amazes me..

So because that beast was a family.. That was the concrete reason why he should go scot free? Some were even asking if he was drunk and what measures the wife have put in place to take care of the other little girls..So the wife will now babysit an Adult husband and monitor him day and night right?... Since he is not human, why not put him were the other country beasts reside?...

I thought this story was invented.. to think that it actually happened even made me feel bad for the mother of the child... shouldn't she report the case to the authority first when nothing happened then she can leave everything to God...

Some times I think Nigeria is the best place in the world to commit any kind of crime.. and it's Citizens, the luckiest people in the world to go scot free in anything because there will be millions of people to back them up and thousands of families to cover up for them ... That is why those with bad intentions finds it difficult to adapt abroad... especially when there's no one to cover up their crime..
If care is not taken, maybe the Nigerian kama might be taking some kind of bribe... If not tell me why kidnapping have become the best job ever.. yahoo.. rape cases skyrocketing.. all vices yet some people still believe that there's Kama in Nigeria.. Why does it take million years for it to react..mtchewwww.

10 Likes

Re: . by chii8(f): 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
Someone's 13year old child was raped and you're asking for advice?like seriously

Cover this up and watch how he will rape your own daughter and neighbor's daughter, then those ones will castrate his balls.

Your husband is sick in the balls,do the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: . by izzou(m): 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2019
pocohantas:

Lots of our "wonderful mothers" of the past covered such. Women are still covering it till today. I will definitely let her family know, what they choose to do with him is up to them, because I really won't have any use for him again.

Fck adults all you want o, but let kids be kids abeg.

In the OP's case, that's what I'll do

I was actually imagining one's spouse in that same act..... Like your husband being the perpetrator, or my wife..

Is it easy exposing such?
Re: . by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 09, 2019
chii8:
Someone's 13year old child was raped and you're asking for advice?like seriously

Cover this up and watch how he will rape your own daughter and neighbor's daughter, then those ones will castrate his balls.

Your husband is sick in the balls,do the right thing.

are you not a Nigerian again? don't you know the man was tempted by those small girls. the child is totally at fault. nigerians [women inclusive] will defend rape to the very end. no be so dem do for pastor bling bling?

6 Likes

Re: . by pocohantas(f): 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
izzou:

In the OP's case, that's what I'll do

I was actually imagining one's spouse in that same act..... Like your husband being the perpetrator, or my wife..

Is it easy exposing such?

No it is never easy.

Thinking of it now, all those marriages we see breaking upandan. Maybe either of them has done something that can't be said, something worse than infidelity (or battery). angry
Re: . by izzou(m): 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2019
pocohantas:

Noit is never easy.

Thinking of it now, all those marriages we see breaking upandan. Maybe either of them has done something that can't be said, something worse than infidelity (or battery). angry

Of course

Imagine a wife seeing her husband having anal with another man

Na to divorce and walk away.

1 Like

Re: . by Sterope(f): 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2019
You can't let it out however you should be willing to face the consequences of his actions, all past, present and future actions. The wife is complicit. That rape is bigger than her marriage.

It is situations like this that encourages men and women to continue. Another man will do such, beg for forgiveness and expects to be forgiven.

izzou:

What about the shame?

The gossips.

The disgrace

2 Likes

Re: . by izzou(m): 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
Sterope:
You can't let it out however you should be willing to face the consequences of his actions, all past, present and future actions. The wife is complicit. That rape is bigger than her marriage.

It is situations like this that encourages men and women to continue. Another man will do such, beg for forgiveness and expects to be forgiven.

As a wife, can you do it?
Re: . by Sterope(f): 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
Do you understand the pain of that little 13 year old girl?

Some women are devil's assistants in the making. In the name of marriage, you will cover such beastly act.

easyconnect:

My dear, I can understand the pain.
So confused here.
Have you find out if it's a continuous process? What measure did the woman took to protect the girl?
Was the man drunk when he did that? After he appologied, did he repeat the act? All these will gaurd you to make the right decision.
Re: . by Sterope(f): 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2019
It is a question that doesn't need answers.

izzou:

As a wife, can you do it?
Re: . by cococandy(f): 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2019
undecided undecided
izzou:

If you were married to such a man, you won't cover him up?

1 Like

Re: . by cococandy(f): 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2019
Disgusting
tritritri:

My sister do better shopping for the girl, Drop her back. if ur husband act remorse let the matter go for a while, reflect on what happen and the cause, if dis was his only mistake ...u might forgive him, but if he's a womanizer then talk to ur pastor or elder .

people will give u advise because dey dnt knw u.or dey dnt care the outcome, but if it happens to dere relatives it a different advise.

1 Like

Re: . by izzou(m): 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2019
Re: . by fabem(m): 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
Hi,

The situation is a daisy one.

Though your hubby might have apologize, but what of the little girl emotions and life? If someone did so to your own daughter too, how will you feel?

Someone that rape your cousin might do so to your own child too. So doing chopping and send her back to the village is no no.

Do you have any trusted person around who you can take the girl to and continue watching her grow and also recover?

Is not only being nice to her that is needed now but to be there for her during the recovery process.

The case is already complicated, so do not make it worse. If you want to protect your hubby and marriage, you must also protect the girl too.

God help you.
Re: . by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:55am On Aug 10, 2019
Satanic idiots abound here, some people had the effontery to suggest covering up for the husband, wickedness is too small to describe those lots, one said shop for the girl, another one is asking stupid questions about, stupid nonentities, mother fvcking asśholes, smugly dolts, irritating schmucks, all manner of curses be upon y'all in Jesus name, amen angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Did Your Parents Teach You About Marriage? / DUVET AND BEDSHEET / Baby Monitors For Sell At An Affordable Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.