Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,758 members, 7,875,903 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:17 AM

Davido Plays With DJ Cuppy's Hair (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Plays With DJ Cuppy's Hair (Photos) (79967 Views)

Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) / Davido Plays Drum In Asaba Church During Praise And Worship (Video) / Mr Eazi Making Temi Otedola's Hair (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Plays With DJ Cuppy's Hair (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
Abi him too wan follow chop remnant?
Re: Davido Plays With DJ Cuppy's Hair (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2019
overdrive:
My o my. I will give my right hand for that davido watch.

The worth of that watch might actually require your left hand too... So, you will probably wear it on your ankle. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Davido Plays With DJ Cuppy's Hair (Photos) by bamasite(m): 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2019
Them.don start

Before you know, them don graduate to soapy. Chai
Inside life. Cuppy, better buy this:

Our premium pulsators guarantee full body squirting orgasms. Nationwide delivery. WhatsApp us now to order
Re: Davido Plays With DJ Cuppy's Hair (Photos) by TheDestroyer: 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
Shioma right now grin

3 Likes

Re: Davido Plays With DJ Cuppy's Hair (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
Jerkules:
I read this News with my Dog and He saw a life-changing text in it..He no more Barks at me when I scold him and he can now wave at Visitors.... Thank you OP
lpl, mad ppl too full hear cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Davido Plays With DJ Cuppy's Hair (Photos) by Jossyroyal1: 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
irukka:
Speakers are of no value unless their sounds intrigues their audience. Interest your audience with #wharfedalepro speakers
#dontsettleforless

No contact??

07039665211... WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Davido Plays With DJ Cuppy's Hair (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2019
Angelfrost:

The worth of that watch might actually require your left hand too... So, you will probably wear it on your ankle. tongue
savage.. Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Plays With DJ Cuppy's Hair (Photos) by Nwaedeinya(m): 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
fgyfuilkh
Re: Davido Plays With DJ Cuppy's Hair (Photos) by Abalado(f): 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
Who's Otedola wife self, I never hear about her before, she don die ni

1 Like

Re: Davido Plays With DJ Cuppy's Hair (Photos) by adecz: 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
They must tell us, whose baba lowoh pass..... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Plays With DJ Cuppy's Hair (Photos) by foster212: 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
Na so e dey start.
Re: Davido Plays With DJ Cuppy's Hair (Photos) by drizslim(m): 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
SaintHilary:
Any Celebrity can bleep dis Cuppy of a girl for free undecided
Raise ur hands if u tripping or raise ur standards.. No Hate On This Side.
Re: Davido Plays With DJ Cuppy's Hair (Photos) by opribo(m): 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2019
Such a pretty woman needs a dude like me.
Re: Davido Plays With DJ Cuppy's Hair (Photos) by Emmannn101(m): 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2019
Cuppy fine sha...
Re: Davido Plays With DJ Cuppy's Hair (Photos) by ibkgab001: 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2019
Please let everyone help the OP by clicking on his link so that it can serve as rewardnof posting more than enough pictures for his business

1 Like

Re: Davido Plays With DJ Cuppy's Hair (Photos) by Emmannn101(m): 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2019
Abalado:
Who's Otedola wife self, I never hear about her before, she don die ni

Same here. Abi hmmm
Re: Davido Plays With DJ Cuppy's Hair (Photos) by Godwin2am(m): 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2019
BLEEPERS ON THE QUEE
Re: Davido Plays With DJ Cuppy's Hair (Photos) by thesicilian: 9:31pm On Aug 08, 2019
Jerkules:
I read this News with my Dog and He saw a life-changing text in it..He no more Barks at me when I scold him and he can now wave at Visitors.... Thank you OP
This 'motivational' post always make me smile.

1 Like

Re: Davido Plays With DJ Cuppy's Hair (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:31pm On Aug 08, 2019
This two for fit, but they are the same...
Re: Davido Plays With DJ Cuppy's Hair (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
Honestly, they look cute together.
Re: Davido Plays With DJ Cuppy's Hair (Photos) by tfash96(m): 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
Upcoming rape allegation
Re: Davido Plays With DJ Cuppy's Hair (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
drginger:
Chioma no fit fear,, e go up come down e go steadily return

I fitint laff
Re: Davido Plays With DJ Cuppy's Hair (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2019
Hmm
News

1 Like

Re: Davido Plays With DJ Cuppy's Hair (Photos) by Bawofss(m): 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
anoda bby mama loading
Re: Davido Plays With DJ Cuppy's Hair (Photos) by OnPointMan(m): 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
That girl is richer than davido n his 30billion gang altogether cool
Re: Davido Plays With DJ Cuppy's Hair (Photos) by jibrilELsudan: 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
From playing with her hair he will start playing with her kukunase.

Re: Davido Plays With DJ Cuppy's Hair (Photos) by Jaymaq(m): 10:08pm On Aug 08, 2019
Both of them using the gram and gullible followers to build their show biz. Na who no know no know. cool
Re: Davido Plays With DJ Cuppy's Hair (Photos) by Bukden16(m): 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
overdrive:
My o my. I will give my right hand for that davido watch.

Nothing wey Adamu no see and hear for gate.
Even goat sef ....

Re: Davido Plays With DJ Cuppy's Hair (Photos) by Mogajunior(m): 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
The guy is going bald..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Beautiful Lady Is A Cattle Rearer In Rwanda - Daddy Showkey Shares Video / Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) / Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.