Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,150 members, 7,977,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 04:24 AM

Charles Okocha Kisses Lady With Mouth Odour - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Okocha Kisses Lady With Mouth Odour (70800 Views)

Lota Chukwu Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Mouth-watering Photos / Anita Joseph And Charles Okocha Will Make A Fine Couple (Photos) / Charles Okocha Grabs Anita Joseph & Nancy Iheme's Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Okocha Kisses Lady With Mouth Odour by Houseofglam7(f): 11:44pm On Aug 08, 2019
undecided
Re: Charles Okocha Kisses Lady With Mouth Odour by Dearlord(m): 11:53pm On Aug 08, 2019
Somebody should not annoy me this evening with such a lame voneo , didn't he perceive the odour in a long range talk more of getting 1meter closer?
Re: Charles Okocha Kisses Lady With Mouth Odour by imitateMe(m): 12:49am On Aug 09, 2019
MiaB:
so many hidden comments
Dirty girl
Re: Charles Okocha Kisses Lady With Mouth Odour by Neddstark: 12:58am On Aug 09, 2019
This guy doesn't act. He overacts. Spoils the whole essence.
Re: Charles Okocha Kisses Lady With Mouth Odour by Bridget95(f): 2:16am On Aug 09, 2019
Some people's mouth smells like decaying cooked beans.
Re: Charles Okocha Kisses Lady With Mouth Odour by ofiko123(m): 3:22am On Aug 09, 2019
This igwe 2pac is a very funny human being..
Re: Charles Okocha Kisses Lady With Mouth Odour by mekuxiani(m): 6:09am On Aug 09, 2019
firstcllasas:

Slay Queen Cry's Hard During Three Some Marathon S E X Leaked Sex Tape Sets Tongues Wagging On Social Media ~(18+ Video)

The s*xtape is believed to be leaked by the guys who banged her in the video and according to reports the police are in search of the boys.

Watch the video Of Her Here
Are you normal
Re: Charles Okocha Kisses Lady With Mouth Odour by Ayoslimzy(m): 6:32am On Aug 09, 2019
Pretty lady
Re: Charles Okocha Kisses Lady With Mouth Odour by Lordjb: 6:36am On Aug 09, 2019
Katenavas:
tacha people
you don come oh grin see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: Charles Okocha Kisses Lady With Mouth Odour by NigeriaAjoka: 7:00am On Aug 09, 2019

Where's NwaAmaikpe please I joined this platform because of him! such a legend
Re: Charles Okocha Kisses Lady With Mouth Odour by ajealadick(m): 7:04am On Aug 09, 2019
If you look at the last picture you'll discover ma married woman he kiss so oo
Re: Charles Okocha Kisses Lady With Mouth Odour by yeman1(m): 7:39am On Aug 09, 2019
That guy funny die
Re: Charles Okocha Kisses Lady With Mouth Odour by MiaB(f): 10:25am On Aug 09, 2019
imitateMe:
Dirty girl
Dirty man
Re: Charles Okocha Kisses Lady With Mouth Odour by drmistng: 10:45am On Aug 09, 2019
Mouth and body odour is among the things I will never wish even my worst enemy personal hygiene matters in everything!

Are you having body odour and skin problems ?

See my signature.
Re: Charles Okocha Kisses Lady With Mouth Odour by marlow1962(m): 11:11am On Aug 09, 2019
Flashh:
Scripted, as usual.

Normal na grin
Re: Charles Okocha Kisses Lady With Mouth Odour by Shalommy(f): 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2019
The guy get the mouth odour jare
Re: Charles Okocha Kisses Lady With Mouth Odour by drlaykay(m): 11:38pm On Aug 09, 2019
Switruth:
. Lol. How? Watch I deserve an accolade skit that trended round the world, come back and tell me how boring it is
I agree that skit is cool but most times this guy makes me keep a straight face
Re: Charles Okocha Kisses Lady With Mouth Odour by Adex0907(m): 10:54am On Aug 10, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me / Regina Daniels Tattoo Of Her Mother 'Rita Daniels' / Paul Okoye Recreates Sitting On The Floor Of A Rich Man’s House As A Kid (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.