Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,047 members, 7,949,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 01:25 PM

Killing Of Policemen: Police Slams Army. Asks, "Where Is Arrested Kidnapper?" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killing Of Policemen: Police Slams Army. Asks, "Where Is Arrested Kidnapper?" (34818 Views)

Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation / Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers. / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of Policemen: Police Slams Army. Asks, "Where Is Arrested Kidnapper?" by anonimi: 3:57am On Aug 09, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Policemen: Police Slams Army. Asks, "Where Is Arrested Kidnapper?" by EagleNest(m): 4:22am On Aug 09, 2019
More reasons why BH thrives till now...complicity of security personnels.

BTW I had thought Evans is the only rich kidnapper, so there is also this Alhaji too.

How did this Alhaji escape while those who arrested him were killed. I smelt rat!

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Policemen: Police Slams Army. Asks, "Where Is Arrested Kidnapper?" by Tobiloba2407: 4:48am On Aug 09, 2019
UnitedFront:

Army's headquarters said that the police vehicle didn't stop when they were flagged down and that was why soldiers opened fire on them. Okay. But why wasn't the suspect killed or injured since army claimed that soldiers shot the car occupants? Where is he now that we know that soldiers thought that the suspect was actually a victim of kidnapping?

the police have become a victim of what they do to civilians on a daily bases at checkpoints....but its sad, im quite sure the officers and soldiers, are in detention , if the kidnappers hasn't escaped, no one would blame them, but the suspect escaping smells fishy and the army guys have something to cover.....but the police ought to have identified themselves too, even military officers most times offer their car papers and allow their boots to be checked.....without telling you, they are officers....you cant be bigger than the law, another question is who shot first, when the police saw they were being chased, why didnt they park and send one unarmed personnel to liaise and apologize to the soldiers, which is less threatening....the police invited mayhem on themselves......but army, how did the kidnappers escape and how come only the policemen were shot?
Re: Killing Of Policemen: Police Slams Army. Asks, "Where Is Arrested Kidnapper?" by natureisgood(m): 5:55am On Aug 09, 2019
Feel sorry for the Slain police family. Now the police can feel what its like, to be oppresed by higher power
Re: Killing Of Policemen: Police Slams Army. Asks, "Where Is Arrested Kidnapper?" by adetem(m): 6:24am On Aug 09, 2019
maasoap:

You missed the part where it was reported that police station in the area documented their operation within the area? If they didn't inform others, how was the suspect release to them? Oh, you went with the army side of covered up story. Or, you expected them to radio every road block on the road. How is that even possible?

You're a confirmed morron if you ever believed that part. They didn't stop but somehow, the bullets didn't hit the suspect who was in the same car that refused to stop. Anyone can be lied to, but you have capacity to use your brain in analysing the information before you.

Firstly, they didn't stop. Secondly, they fired at friendly force? How many casualties were recorded by the friendly force since you believed that police opened the fire first? How many were injured? None?

Shove your rip up your yansh.

BTW: what would you say if the outcome of the investigation reveals that army headquarters actually lied? Will you come back here and announce to the world that you failed to make use of your brain when you were lied to?
and you also get dull brain to believe everything police published, me trust police? Maybe if they change their uniform to better colour.... Nigeria police can lie for Africa...

Don't forget soldiers train and good in handling weapons more than any other security agencies, if u no see any soldier kill or injured e dey happen like that... So sit ur ass down and remember what happen in damaturu years back between soldiers and police... No soldier killed or injure but police die like fly. Get sense, police go fire you now now and deny. Later una go start #endsars #endpolice. Nonsense.
Re: Killing Of Policemen: Police Slams Army. Asks, "Where Is Arrested Kidnapper?" by EDON76: 6:26am On Aug 09, 2019
Please who has the link to the video of this incident?
Re: Killing Of Policemen: Police Slams Army. Asks, "Where Is Arrested Kidnapper?" by GreenArrow1(m): 6:30am On Aug 09, 2019
nwaguy01:
See as NPF they cry grin grin
E no concern me shaa...if to say nah sarz them kill like dis...e for bettr

Nonsense country

That's the painful part. Dem wan kill police, dem no see SARS kill o. Na the only police unit wey dey function dem go attack.
Re: Killing Of Policemen: Police Slams Army. Asks, "Where Is Arrested Kidnapper?" by ernieboy(m): 6:53am On Aug 09, 2019
adetem:
according to the first report, they did not sit... 3 check point far. If they stop at the check point and it happened this way then I will believe that soldiers intentionally kill them but not... Is just like police did something secret about their assignments, it's right but they should have inform the friendly force most especially the route they follow. Very important sir.
so where is the suspect now? besides did you read where it was said that they were shot in close range?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing Of Policemen: Police Slams Army. Asks, "Where Is Arrested Kidnapper?" by maasoap(m): 7:38am On Aug 09, 2019
adetem:
and you also get dull brain to believe everything police published, me trust police? Maybe if they change their uniform to better colour.... Nigeria police can lie for Africa...

Don't forget soldiers train and good in handling weapons more than any other security agencies, if u no see any soldier kill or injured e dey happen like that... So sit ur ass down and remember what happen in damaturu years back between soldiers and police... No soldier killed or injure but police die like fly. Get sense, police go fire you now now and deny. Later una go start #endsars #endpolice. Nonsense.

Ordinary Boko Haram are killing them like fowls. Nothing professional about the Nigeria soldiers, they are barbarians who are equally corrupt just like the rest of the society. The same soldiers killed four police officers in uniforms at Badagry under Jonathan, using stones to crush their heads.
Where is the suspect (victim) that they claimed they rescued? Or, you want to tell me that your "professionals" allowed the victim to go just like that! Without documentation, without debriefing? After killing four citizens just to rescue him? You're too dull for my liking, kid.
The panel will be constituted as directed by the president and I hope that when the truth comes out, you will be bold to accept that you didn't use your brain properly.

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Policemen: Police Slams Army. Asks, "Where Is Arrested Kidnapper?" by Evidenx(m): 8:22am On Aug 09, 2019
They killed 3 police officer and injure many to save one fulani man.. Kai! na Nigeria just be this? ? it will never be well with uthman Dan fodio

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Policemen: Police Slams Army. Asks, "Where Is Arrested Kidnapper?" by adetem(m): 9:32am On Aug 09, 2019
maasoap:

Ordinary Boko Haram are killing them like fowls. Nothing professional about the Nigeria soldiers, they are barbarians who are equally corrupt just like the rest of the society. The same soldiers killed four police officers in uniforms at Badagry under Jonathan, using stones to crush their heads.
Where is the suspect (victim) that they claimed they rescued? Or, you want to tell me that your "professionals" allowed the victim to go just like! Without documentation, without debriefing? After killing four citizens just to rescue him? You're too dull for my liking, kid.
The panel will be constituted as directed by the president and I hope that when the truth comes out, you will bold to accept that you didn't use your brain properly.
and when the panel finished and the outcome show police get fault then u will pick that ur sense u drop inside dustbin... U claim that ordinary Boko Haram are killing soldiers like fowl, I pray God forgive you for not using the brain He gave you well... Wawa why police did not finish what they start, police are the beginning of boko Haram, it's police fault right from day 1, if you don't have sense or u are misusing that ur dirty sense let me int u smal, the issue about Boko haram the police suppose to deal with it in well manner turn and become boko Haram. for your ignorance and dirty brain soldiers fight boko haram are risking their life than your police brother infact if not soldiers that you claim they die like fowl, I strongly bliv boko haram would have capture your place and be have sex with ur sisters by now mumu.
Re: Killing Of Policemen: Police Slams Army. Asks, "Where Is Arrested Kidnapper?" by adetem(m): 9:54am On Aug 09, 2019
ernieboy:
so where is the suspect now? besides did you read where it was said that they were shot in close range?
about close range shot only an eyewitness can make that statement that I will believe sir, forget about army or police statement. Police will lie toh cover up likewise army, but if the panel that president give order to investigate can go there interrogate those soldiers and those policemen that survived and still on treatment it would bring a better information than army and police statement. I pray the panel should also go to the small small village around the place the incident happen, they see 3, 4 or more villagers that may withnes it.

About the police claim suspect and army claim victim; if you read the very first news or report from both police and army, police claim 2 people are missing and army claim some of them inside the vehicle escape with gun shot wound according to the report... So maybe the suspect is among them.
Re: Killing Of Policemen: Police Slams Army. Asks, "Where Is Arrested Kidnapper?" by Evercurious(f): 10:00am On Aug 09, 2019
RichDad1:

Did you read the news at all?
It was documented that they made all the necessary briefings from the state command to the local police station based on standard operational procedure.

No.mind that one.. Justifying rubbish without using reasoning

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Policemen: Police Slams Army. Asks, "Where Is Arrested Kidnapper?" by slowice(m): 10:13am On Aug 09, 2019
After seeing the Arabic writeup in our military logo(bearing in mind that we re neither Arab nor muslim nation) I gave up on one Nigeria.... And yes fg will do nothing because it's northern affair

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Policemen: Police Slams Army. Asks, "Where Is Arrested Kidnapper?" by AngelicBeing: 11:02am On Aug 09, 2019
[quote author=RulerOfDemons post=81090058][/quote] shocked

Re: Killing Of Policemen: Police Slams Army. Asks, "Where Is Arrested Kidnapper?" by ernieboy(m): 11:04am On Aug 09, 2019
adetem:
about close range shot only an eyewitness can make that statement that I will believe sir, forget about army or police statement. Police will lie toh cover up likewise army, but if the panel that president give order to investigate can go there interrogate those soldiers and those policemen that survived and still on treatment it would bring a better information than army and police statement. I pray the panel should also go to the small small village around the place the incident happen, they see 3, 4 or more villagers that may withnes it.

About the police claim suspect and army claim victim; if you read the very first news or report from both police and army, police claim 2 people are missing and army claim some of them inside the vehicle escape with gun shot wound according to the report... So maybe the suspect is among them.
oga identifying close range shots is not difficult it can easily be identified thru the exit wound if a bullet, a doctor can easily identify this.

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Policemen: Police Slams Army. Asks, "Where Is Arrested Kidnapper?" by godliman: 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2019
gurunlocker:
Oga o... which kind country be this?

Even the security agencies dey fight each other
Na buhari republic welcome to next level

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Policemen: Police Slams Army. Asks, "Where Is Arrested Kidnapper?" by ablesolomo: 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2019
Someone said Buhari should declare both of them terrorist groups, then make Boko Haram the Army and Fulani herdsmen the Police... or what do you think?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killing Of Policemen: Police Slams Army. Asks, "Where Is Arrested Kidnapper?" by adetem(m): 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2019
ernieboy:
oga identifying close range shots is not difficult it can easily be identified thru the exit wound if a bullet, a doctor can easily identify this.
OK they go and check that hospital with a Doctor Who can easily identify it.
Re: Killing Of Policemen: Police Slams Army. Asks, "Where Is Arrested Kidnapper?" by maasoap(m): 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2019
adetem:
and when the panel finished and the outcome show police get fault then u will pick that ur sense u drop inside dustbin... U claim that ordinary Boko Haram are killing soldiers like fowl, I pray God forgive you for not using the brain He gave you well... Wawa why police did not finish what they start, police are the beginning of boko Haram, it's police fault right from day 1, if you don't have sense or u are misusing that ur dirty sense let me int u smal, the issue about Boko haram the police suppose to deal with it in well manner turn and become boko Haram. for your ignorance and dirty brain soldiers fight boko haram are risking their life than your police brother infact if not soldiers that you claim they die like fowl, I strongly bliv boko haram would have capture your place and be have sex with my sisters by now mumu.

And be giving your mother doggy

Re: Killing Of Policemen: Police Slams Army. Asks, "Where Is Arrested Kidnapper?" by naptu2: 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2019
slowice:
After seeing the Arabic writeup in our military logo(bearing in mind that we re neither Arab nor muslim nation) I gave up on one Nigeria.... And yes fg will do nothing because it's northern affair

That's Ajami (Hausa), not Arabic. Hausa is spoken in Nigeria.

What's written on the logo is the Nigerian Army's motto, "Victory Is From God Alone" and it is written in Hausa.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9792243_vic_jpegee31b72dcc380871b5c2667ccd828bc4

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Policemen: Police Slams Army. Asks, "Where Is Arrested Kidnapper?" by CodeTemplar: 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2019
@naptu, And do you think that vernacular is proper? That's trash.
Re: Killing Of Policemen: Police Slams Army. Asks, "Where Is Arrested Kidnapper?" by adetem(m): 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
maasoap:

And be giving your mother doggy
this shows you don't have mother...
Re: Killing Of Policemen: Police Slams Army. Asks, "Where Is Arrested Kidnapper?" by Nature8(m): 1:13am On Aug 10, 2019
Spechialone:
The claim of been "suspected kidnappers", is an insult to the Families of the deceased, and The Nigerian Police Force as a whole
Re: Killing Of Policemen: Police Slams Army. Asks, "Where Is Arrested Kidnapper?" by naptu2: 4:02am On Aug 10, 2019
CodeTemplar:
@naptu, And do you think that vernacular is proper? That's trash.

Ajami and Boko

There is a gap in the primary school education in Nigeria and this has produced hilarious, strange and dangerous consequences.

Nigerians are taught that there are different kinds of numerals and we are specifically taught the Arabic (1, 2, 3) and Roman numerals (I, II, III, IV).

However, most Nigerians are not taught that there are different kinds of scripts and this is the problem.

Many Nigerian communities were reading and writing before the arrival of European colonialists. Arabic was being taught in many Islamic schools in northern Nigeria and by the 1700s the Hausa had developed a system for writing the Hausa Language using Arabic script.

The word Ajami refers to the use of Arabic script to write African languages. African languages like Hausa, Swahili and Yoruba were written by using the Arabic script.

An example of famous text that were written through the use of Ajami script are the letters written by El Kanemi of the Kanem Bornu Empire to Sultan Bello of the Sokoto Caliphate in 1824.

Hausa is one of the languages mentioned in section 55 of the Nigerian constitution (the others are English, Igbo and Yoruba) and therefore it is recognised by the Nigerian constitution. The motto is in Hausa language because of the origin of the Nigerian Army. The Army was initially known as "Glover's Hausas".

When Governor Glover assembled the Glover's Hausas in 1863, Hausa was written using Arabic script and so the motto, "Victory Is From God Alone" was written in Hausa, using Arabic script.

Aliko Dangote's great-grandfather, Alhassan Dantata could understand a little bit of English (just enough for him to be able to transact business with the British), didn't understand any Arabic (although he learned the Quran by rote), but he could read and write Hausa very well using Ajami script.

Here's an example that illustrates the point. We all know that Hyundai is a famous Korean car maker. I just wrote Hyundai by using latin script, yet the word Hyundai does not mean anything in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese or Italian (the main languages that use latin script).

The image below shows how the words "Hyundai Group" are written using Korean characters.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9783124_2019070806_16_59_png9665e36f51711ab0c1c1912bb25fee9b .

Yet the word "Hyundai" did not magically change into an English, French, Spanish, Portuguese or Italian word just because I wrote it using Latin script. That's because there's a difference between a language and the script or characters with which it is written.

Similarly, the text on the logo of the Nigerian Army and also the texts on the Nigerian Naira, do not magically change into Arabic words because they are written using Arabic script.

Nigerian Naira? Yes! One of the characteristics of currency is that it should be easily identifiable by users. Therefore, the value of naira notes and kobo coins are written in numbers on the body of the coin or note, the value is also written in words in the English Language and it is also written in Hausa using Ajami script.

The size of the notes and weight of the coins are also slightly different, so that blind people can easily tell the value of the coin or note by feeling them.

Why are the value of naira notes and kobo coins written in Ajami? Well, the Hausa Language has been written in Ajami since the 1700s and it was not until the 1930s that the British introduced Boko (that is, Hausa Language that is written using Latin script). Therefore, there are still many people that understand Ajami but do not understand Boko.

Why is the Nigerian Army's motto written in Ajami? It's tradition, just the same way that the British Army's motto is in Latin, "Si vis pacem, para bellum" (Latin for "If you wish for peace, prepare for war" ), despite the fact that it's more than a thousand years since Britain was colonised by the Roman Empire.

This should be very easy to understand, but the problem in Nigeria arises from superstition and lack of proper education.

1) Many Nigerians do not even know that there's anything like Ajami and they believe that those words are from Arabic Language.

2) Many Nigerians cannot separate Arabic Language from Islam.

I need to take a moment to explain this point.

Many Nigerians (both Christians and Muslims) cannot separate the Arabic Language from Islam.

Check this out
jamalah:
When I was a little boy growing up in the ancient city of kano, attending quranic school or makarantar allo, I, together with my peers hold anything written in Arabic as sacred. In our ignorance and naivety, we regard anything written with Arabic alphabets as 'sunan Allah' or the name of God. If walking along the street one saw a paper flying around with Arabic written on it even if it were a mere instruction manual we run after it and saved it from falling into impurity. Frankly speaking we can not differentiate between the words of the sacred Qur'an and ordinary words of Arabic.

jamalah:
When i was in Egypt my, Arab friends will marvel at the fact that i can recite a large portion of the qur'an off head but can not understand arabic language. i tell them that i learnt it by rote just like the way we sing Indian songs without understanding a sentence of Hindi.

This is also true of Christians. Many Christians in Nigeria do not know that the word Allah simply means God in Arabic and that the word has been used by Arab Christians and Arabs of other faiths long before Prophet Muhammad was born.

In fact, I remember an argument I had with a guy in the 1990s. I told him that Hanan Ashrawi is an Arab Christian and that when she prays in her language she calls God Allah. The guy refused to believe it. In fact, she refused to accept that Hanan Ashrawi is a Christian when in fact she is a Christian!

This is made worse by the kind of superstitious beliefs that many Nigerians have. Some Nigerians believe that there is something sinister or satanic about the writings on the Nigerian currency and on the Nigerian Army's logo, when in actual fact all that those writings say are, "20 Naira", "50 Naira" , "Victory Is From God Alone", etc.

Pictures 2 and 3) 20 Naira in Ajami and in Boko.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9792243_vic_jpegee31b72dcc380871b5c2667ccd828bc4

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9792244_150490249651926cf_jpeg27733fc7d8d619fa1f63d0d056f77f11

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9792245_boko_jpegb68e1f99d87674891f8bb5b8e27161d0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9792511_20_jpeg3cac50b8521ddc22bcf9624ec7ee5693

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Policemen: Police Slams Army. Asks, "Where Is Arrested Kidnapper?" by VolvoS60(m): 4:23am On Aug 10, 2019
Tobiloba2407:

the police have become a victim of what they do to civilians on a daily bases at checkpoints....but its sad, im quite sure the officers and soldiers, are in detention , if the kidnappers hasn't escaped, no one would blame them, but the suspect escaping smells fishy and the army guys have something to cover.....but the police ought to have identified themselves too, even military officers most times offer their car papers and allow their boots to be checked.....without telling you, they are officers....you cant be bigger than the law, another question is who shot first, when the police saw they were being chased, why didnt they park and send one unarmed personnel to liaise and apologize to the soldiers, which is less threatening....the police invited mayhem on themselves......but army, how did the kidnappers escape and how come only the policemen were shot?

^^^
Way too many unfounded assumptions you have made. Way too many!

Unless you were at the scene, you simply cannot make the number of sweeping statements you made - and you made them so confidently. How do you know 'officers and soldiers are in detention'? How do you know the police didn't identify themselves? How can you say 'the police invited mayhem on themselves'? undecided Were you there? Does the information currently in the public domain support these statments you have made?
Re: Killing Of Policemen: Police Slams Army. Asks, "Where Is Arrested Kidnapper?" by VolvoS60(m): 4:54am On Aug 10, 2019
naptu2:

There is a gap in the primary school education in Nigeria and this has produced hilarious, strange and dangerous consequences.

Nigerians are taught that there are different kinds of numerals and we are specifically taught the Arabic (1, 2, 3) and Roman numerals (I, II, III, IV).

However, most Nigerians are not taught that there are different kinds of scripts and this is the problem.

Many Nigerian communities were reading and writing before the arrival of European colonialists. Arabic was being taught in many Islamic schools in northern Nigeria and by the 1700s the Hausa had developed a system for writing the Hausa Language using Arabic script.

The word Ajami refers to the use of Arabic script to write African languages. African languages like Hausa, Swahili and Yoruba were written by using the Arabic script.

An example of famous text that were written through the use of Ajami script are the letters written by El Kanemi of the Kanem Bornu Empire to Sultan Bello of the Sokoto Caliphate in 1824.

Hausa is one of the languages mentioned in section 55 of the Nigerian constitution and therefore it is recognised by the Nigerian constitution. The motto is in Hausa language because of the origin of the Nigerian Army. The Army was initially known as "Glover's Hausas".

When Governor Glover assembled the Glover's Hausas in 1863, Hausa was written using Arabic script and so the motto, "Victory Is From God Alone" was written in Hausa, using Arabic script.

Aliko Dangote's great-grandfather, Alhassan Dantata could understand a little bit of English (just enough for him to be able to transact business with the British), didn't understand any Arabic (although he learned the Quran by rote), but he could read and write Hausa very well using Ajami script.

Here's an example that illustrates the point. We all know that Hyundai is a famous Korean car maker. I just wrote Hyundai by using latin script, yet the word Hyundai does not mean anything in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese or Italian (the main languages that use latin script).

Yet the word "Hyundai" did not magically change into an English, French, Spanish, Portuguese or Italian word just because I wrote it using Latin script. That's because there's a difference between a language and the script or characters with which it is written.

Similarly, the text on the logo of the Nigerian Army and also the texts on the Nigerian Naira, do not magically change into Arabic words because they are written using Arabic script.

Nigerian Naira? Yes! One of the characteristics of currency is that it should be easily identifiable by users. Therefore, the value of naira notes and kobo coins are written in numbers on the body of the coin or note, the value is also written in words in the English Language and it is also written in Hausa using Ajami script.

The size of the notes and weight of the coins are also slightly different, so that blind people can easily tell the value of the coin or note by feeling them.

Why are the value of naira notes and kobo coins written in Ajami? Well, the Hausa Language has been written in Ajami since the 1700s and it was not until the 1930s that the British introduced Boko (that is, Hausa Language that is written using Latin script). Therefore, there are still many people that understand Ajami but do not understand Boko.

Why is the Nigerian Army's motto written in Ajami? It's tradition, just the same way that the British Army's motto is in Latin, "Si vis pacem, para bellum" (Latin for "If you wish for peace, prepare for war" ), despite the fact that it's more than a thousand years since Britain was colonised by the Roman Empire.

This should be very easy to understand, but the problem in Nigeria arises from superstition and lack of proper education.

1) Many Nigerians do not even know that there's anything like Ajami and they believe that those words are from Arabic Language.

2) Many Nigerians cannot separate Arabic Language from Islam.

I need to take a moment to explain this point.

Many Nigerians (both Christians and Muslims) cannot separate the Arabic Language from Islam.

This is also true of Christians. Many Christians in Nigeria do not know that the word Allah simply means God in Arabic and that the word has been used by Arab Christians and Arabs of other faiths long before Prophet Muhammad was born.

In fact, I remember an argument I had with a guy in the 1990s. I told him that Hanan Ashrawi is an Arab Christian and that when she prays in her language she calls God Allah. The guy refused to believe it. In fact, she refused to accept that Hanan Ashrawi is a Christian when in fact she is a Christian!

This is made worse by the kind of superstitious beliefs that many Nigerians have. Some Nigerians believe that there is something sinister or satanic about the writings on the Nigerian currency and on the Nigerian Army's logo, when in actual fact all that those writings say are, "20 Naira", "50 Naira" , "Victory Is From God Alone", etc.

^^^
As always, very well put together. I haven't read anything about Hanan Ashrawi in a long time - but I do remember her rather masculine voice.

How do you typically source your material? Any background in library science or history?

Any plans to collate your posts on here into a permanent record? I ask this because I almost wept after this site went down during the so-called NL tsunami - when hundreds of priceless (and yes they were priceless) threads were lost. angry To this day I do not know exactly what happened because I was offline around that time (in 2014 I think?).

If you know what happened at that time, kindly give a condensed summary (my apologies to anyone who feels I'm derailing the thread) with links, if possible.
Re: Killing Of Policemen: Police Slams Army. Asks, "Where Is Arrested Kidnapper?" by jessebig: 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
naptu2:
The Nigerian Police Force has replied the statement by the Nigerian Army Headquarters. It's reply came via the following statement by the Police Force Headquarters.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PoliceNG/status/1159514299729162240

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0INBl9edUnQ
Re: Killing Of Policemen: Police Slams Army. Asks, "Where Is Arrested Kidnapper?" by maasoap(m): 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2019
adetem:
and when the panel finished and the outcome show police get fault then u will pick that ur sense u drop inside dustbin... U claim that ordinary Boko Haram are killing soldiers like fowl, I pray God forgive you for not using the brain He gave you well... Wawa why police did not finish what they start, police are the beginning of boko Haram, it's police fault right from day 1, if you don't have sense or u are misusing that ur dirty sense let me int u smal, the issue about Boko haram the police suppose to deal with it in well manner turn and become boko Haram. for your ignorance and dirty brain soldiers fight boko haram are risking their life than your police brother infact if not soldiers that you claim they die like fowl, I strongly bliv boko haram would have capture your place and be have sex with ur sisters by now mumu.

https://www.nairaland.com/5351671/video-soldiers-killing-policemen-taraba#81115275

Go and read that. Shame on you and your dull brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19?: Haroun Olalekan Hamzat Is Dead. Lagos Deputy-Governor's Brother Dies / Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid Stirs Controversy In Lagos APC / Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.